Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jan 2023 at 9:27 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons
Default After plants go dormant, they never become harvestable again. Allegedly NRAAS helps with this glitch… except it doesn’t
This seems to be a fairly well documented glitch, where after late fall/winter, after plants go dormant, they never become harvestable again. The plant itself says it’s harvestable, but there is no harvest option and also visually there are no fruits on it (when it would normally have fruits when harvestable). Also this is in the following summer when the plants have come out of dormancy.

Allegedly, people say NRAAS Overwatch is supposed to solve this issue automatically every night, but it doesn’t. I’ve had Overwatch installed for a long time and never once has this issue been solved by it. Each night, the plants still say harvestable despite not being harvestable.

After that, I heard if I use NRAAS debugenabler, I can set it to the next plant stage, but after setting it to the next plant stage, it just becomes mature, and eventually grows into harvestable, except once again there is no harvest option.

I’ve also tried using MasterController to reset the lot, but still the issue persists. I think the issue is tied to when plants go dormant, because I have a few plants indoors who never went dormant and they’re still doing fine. In fact, when I use debugenabler on them, they successfully move to the harvestable state and produce fruits which I can harvest.

Is there any way I can recover all the plants I have outside that went dormant and then when they came out of dormancy are now permanently stuck in a fruitless harvestable state?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 30th Jan 2023 at 5:12 PM
This isn't really a fix but have you tried planting a new plant (or placing a new plant from debug mode)? I have had it happen once and it ended up just being somehow those plants instead of something about the lot. I tried resetting them every way I could but nothing helped. I ended up just replacing them with new plants from debug mode and using Master Controller to set the plants back up to the same quality they were at.

[Edit: if you go that way, this mod adds in the missing plants into debug mode.]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Jan 2023 at 4:35 PM
I’ll try that, thanks!