Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#176 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 7:56 AM
Rest in Peace Mootilda. Say hello to my mother for me.

Maximus Laboratories: We do what must because we can.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#177 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 8:07 AM
My condolences and prayers to her family and friends. I didn't know her very well, but what I did know was that she was a kind person and a wonderful creator. ♥

I have done plenty of stupid things in the past. I have the scars -physical and emotional- to prove it. Do I have regrets? No. If anything, I'm proud to have these scars, as trophies of life experience I've gained, and to say, 'Hey, I survived. You can too.'
Test Subject
#178 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 8:14 AM
Condolences and prayers for her loved ones. She really was an excellent creator and helper in the community. We'll miss you, Mootilda!
Mad Poster
#179 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 8:54 AM Last edited by M.M.A.A. : 6th Sep 2014 at 10:28 AM.
I just found out about this through the sims community on tumblr. This is very hard to process! She was a great mentor and creator for the sims community.

I'm so sorry for her family; my condolences go to them as well as her friends.

RIP Mootilda.
Lab Assistant
#180 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 9:24 AM
Deepest condolences. I have enjoyed having her creations in my game. Rest in peace.
Inventor
#181 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 9:27 AM
Just found this on Tumblr. My condolences to her family, what a terrible thing to happen, we have lost an amazing and talented person from our community. So sad.
Field Researcher
#182 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 9:57 AM
Oh no, how sad. I didn't know her that well but she has been kind enough to help me several times. My condolences to her family.
Test Subject
#183 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 10:13 AM
This is so sad... I never knew her but for the tools she made. But somebody with such patience, dedication and will to help others surely was a wonderful person in real life. I'm so sorry ):
Field Researcher
#184 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 10:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Quatchi
Mootilda

Sorry for your loss, Quatchi. Mootilda was awesome and she'll be sorely missed.
Test Subject
#185 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 10:41 AM
Rest in peace Mootilda

Born to blossom, bloom to perish...
Lab Assistant
#186 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 10:44 AM
My deepest condolences. I had the pleasure of testing Mootilda's HoodChecker while it was still in development. She seemed like such a helpful, kind and knowledgeable person.
Test Subject
#187 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 10:53 AM
Deepest sympathy to her family. I'm grateful for her great mods and was shocked to hear this. May she rest in peace. The MTS community will forever remember her.
Field Researcher
#188 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 10:54 AM
I'm saddened to hear this. My condolences to Mootilda's family and friends. A truly lovely and respected member of the Sims Community - she was a light of helpfulness and kindness.

Simthing for everyone

"No Boom Today. Boom Tomorrow. Always Boom Tomorrow" - Ivanova (B5)
Having trouble with the Graphics card and Sims2? Feel free to pm me here, or in this forum at Leefish Sims 2 Graphic Cards
Lab Assistant
#189 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 11:25 AM
My condolences to her family and friends.
Test Subject
#190 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 11:45 AM
I only just found out about this on tumblr.

I still can't believe this. I'm a bit of a lurker so I never spoke to her myself but I would always recognize her cute avatar. It's so sad I'm never going to see her posting in the Sims 2 section again. She was always so kind and helpful. I'll miss her.
Instructor
#191 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 11:47 AM
RIP! Thankyou for all you gave to the community.

Well that's what happens when you're on your own and you're alright at letting nice things go
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#192 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 12:06 PM
This is horrible news and it makes me very sad, even though I hardly knew her.

I've lost both of my parents to cancer recently, and it was this feeling of utter powerlessness that is still among the hardest to swallow.

My condolences to her family and everyone who knew her in person.

This is what Seneca had to say on the matter of friendship:
Si vis amari ama!
If you want to be loved, love!
Field Researcher
#193 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 12:11 PM
I am genuinely saddened by this news. My heartfelt condolences to you Quatchi, and to all of your family and friends for your loss.
Mootilda was amazing, a truly kind and helpful person. As some have already said, you could trust anything she told you, and her topics and posts were interesting and relevant, while she always remained patient and approachable. Her mods and programs made huge changes to the way we are able to build and edit lots, her work with neighbourhoods, solving some of the oddities concerning them, making them more easily shareable and, more importantly SAFE, have been up there with the very best the Sims 2 community has ever had to offer.
She helped and encouraged me so much with recreating my custom neighbourhoods, she made herself available and put up with my probably stupid questions. I wouldn't, and couldn't, have done it without her. I am honoured and pleased to have known her, even in such a small way, and grateful to have had her as part of my simming experience.
Eternal respect, sleep peacefully and thank you forever Mootilda, from the bottom of my heart. xx

UPDATE Nov '11: Beacon Falls & Maple Valley are custom TS2 neighborhoods with storylines, add-on families & lots. The Beacon Falls Blog has separate business & vacation subhoods & Maple Valley's Blog has a separate university subhood. All have been fixed using Mootilda's HoodChecker.
Mad Poster
#194 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 12:30 PM
This is really sad news. Mootilda will be sorely missed by the community, for all her wonderful contributions.
My thoughts are with her and her family.
Lab Assistant
#195 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 12:47 PM
How very sad. I know I have many of her mods in my downloads folder and my game wouldn't be as well-rounded without them. You will be missed greatly, Mootlida. R.I.P. Many condolensces to her family and friends.
Theorist
#196 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 12:52 PM
Such sad news. My deepest condolences to her loved ones.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Scholar
#197 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 12:56 PM
Oh no, how awful! I'm so sad to hear this, Mootilda has helped me many times. She sent me a virtual hug when I was feeling down, and I felt like I knew her, and that we were friends. She has helped so many people on this site, and been so kind to everyone, she will be sorely missed. If any of her family are reading this, I would like to offer my heartfelt sympathies, and to let them know that many of us are thinking of them in this difficult time <3 xxx
Lab Assistant
#198 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 1:08 PM
RIP Mootilda, she was a treasure of our community and will be missed. My condolences to her family and friends. Thank you for letting us know what had happened, it was a very kind thing to do.
Mad Poster
#199 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 1:24 PM
Thank-you for everything you have given to us Mootilda...your time, your effort, your talent, your personality. Know that we love you as you begin the next leg of your journey.

♥ }i{ Monarch of the Receptacle Refugees }i{ ♥
Lab Assistant
#200 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 2:11 PM
That so sad. I didn't know Mootilda particularity well, but I always noticed how kind and helpful she was, and she contributed so much to the simming community with her brilliant mods. RIP Mootilda, you will be very much missed. My sincerest condolences to your family.

You lied to me…There is a Swansea!
Page 8 of 19