Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#376 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 5:36 PM
Simmer22 - Your stuff is absolutely amazing. The textures are crisp and the mesh seems to be well done as well. It also looks like it would match Maxis' textures, too!

I recloned the Base Game crib/changing table/high chair and slaved the fabric-ky bits to the "regular" bedding and the rest is slaved to the original textures:

Also fixed a mapping problem with the crib. Fugly be gone:

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#377 Old 8th May 2010 at 11:31 PM
simmer22: your hospital stuff looks awsome! :lovestruc

I made some simple recolors of outfits i use alot, sometimes you just need a bit more choice in color

-FreeTime one shoulder sports outfit-

-Base game hearts PJ's for teens and adults-

(adult version in the picture)

xXx Babbel

Visit my Dreamwidth for my latested uploads!
~Babbelsim~
Field Researcher
#378 Old 9th May 2010 at 12:51 AM
Right now I'm working on a special eye from Kingdom Hearts...

Ansem The Wise eye to be exact.....Still trying to figure out some things but it's coming along nicely....No pics yet...And it will be my first creation too when I finish xDDD
Mad Poster
#379 Old 14th May 2010 at 4:55 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 16th May 2010 at 12:45 AM.
Thanks, everyone

A complete edit of an oxygen mask I made some months ago. Needed loads of work... But it looks much better now :D
Lab Assistant
#380 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 7:37 AM
Young Chester Gieke with his Laptop.

Lemme be yo sledgehammer
Lab Assistant
#381 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 1:59 AM
Default Leopard-printed Cardigan (WIP?)
The mesh was extracted by Amaryll from a Maxis outfit; And the recolor of the shirt below the cardigan- is by Sadisticpyro.

Test Subject
#382 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 10:03 PM
A few pics of my shooting range
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#383 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 10:45 PM
Working on a Lee Jeans Line
This is just a few pictures of my UK Lee Jean Models Yumi in light blue and Nina in black jeans that I have begin work on. I am in the process of making these and others available to the sims 2 modding community very soon. Just a way of saying thanks to all the contributions I have been able to benefit from. I developed this line to the utter lack of women's Lee Jeans selections in the community and my love of them. Warrlokk's body shop meshes proved priceless in making these jeans a success.
Screenshots
#384 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 2:35 PM
Four Unique Sims Created In Bodyshop
Top Secret Researcher
#385 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 3:16 PM
They have the same faces.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
#386 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 3:56 PM Last edited by CrèmedelaCrème : 5th Dec 2012 at 4:18 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Fivey
They have the same faces.

I don't think you can really tell from this view and angle, huh? Perhaps if I turn in on the lateral side, then you may check out the slight differences between the angle of the noses and the curvature of the face silhouettes. During Bodyshop, I actually use multiple face templates given by Maxis and blend them together to make individual, unique faces.

Compare these two.
Top Secret Researcher
#387 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 6:07 AM
I think I'm too used to funny looking faces.

This is my current project.

It's very blurry, but you all get the gist.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Instructor
#388 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 7:57 PM
Default Clothing line
Here is my Harry Potter themed Teen Male t-shirts.

Here are my Angry Bird CM t-shirts.

Here are my Teen Female Twilight shirts.

And Finally here is my Catherine Zeta_Jones.

I Hope You like them as much as I do!!
Scholar
#389 Old 27th Feb 2013 at 4:04 PM
I made my first ever custom mesh! Im so proud of it I love it. It feels so good when your able to make something you've wanted done forever yourself. Im gonna work on defaulting it maybe today, or within the next couple of days.
Maybe ill post it here at MTS when uploads are re-enabled.

Download, and a couple more pictures here:
http://nightracer.tumblr.com/post/4...ive-wanted-done
Special thanks to Bloom, fakepeeps, and especially Keoni, for without her, this mesh wouldnt even exist. Her live stream tutorial is amazing.
Mad Poster
#390 Old 2nd Mar 2013 at 10:09 PM
Babies just turned hairy. Really hairy!

Would anyone happen to know how to link hairs to EAxis hairs, by the way? The babies unfortunately grow up lacking the back of their head, and it would be really nice if they could get the proper hair (or just any EAxis toddler hair) when they grow up... Probably has something to do with familying, although I already tried that.
#391 Old 29th Apr 2013 at 5:07 PM
Default Four Sims
Test Subject
#392 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 5:44 PM

Working on a Bettie Page sim.
Field Researcher
#394 Old 3rd Feb 2016 at 10:59 AM
I made a t-shirt, it's a little tribute to Ayrton Senna.
As you can see “Senna” is written in simlish.

Please, sorry for my bad English..
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#395 Old 18th Mar 2016 at 7:18 PM
Um - trying to show us an image which is on your desktop is not going to work. You need an online host site - like photobucket or similar.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Test Subject
#396 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 11:06 PM
Hi everyone. I don't know if it belongs here...but I have to ask you all for a favor. Is anyone here who could try to create a Sim for me (and for other Fans too)?
It's about Chris Coy. Does anyone know him? Well, I've tried so many times to create a Sim that looks like him, but everytime it goes wrong and my Sim doesn't even look nearly like Chris Coy I would appreciate it very much if you'd help me
(Oh, it doesn't matter if it's for The Sims 2 or The Sims 3)
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#397 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 11:51 PM
Unfortunately, you can't make requests here. There is a thread somewhere though called 'creators who take requests' or something like that. It might be worth having a look at that. You'd need to PM a creator you think might be able to help you.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Page 16 of 16