Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Standing Talk/Conversation Hack for Movie Makers (and Storytellers)

by decorgal21572 Posted 24th Aug 2006 at 1:13 PM - Updated 25th Nov 2010 at 9:20 PM by whiterider

152 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 124 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 7
Test Subject
#76 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 11:36 AM
This is a great idea. Do you need to have open for business for it to work? I only have Nightlife and University.
Test Subject
#77 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 9:12 PM
This is perfect, since I am working on a story right now! Thanks a ton! Oh, and I love your movies, you are very good!
Test Subject
#78 Old 24th May 2007 at 5:52 AM
This is just great, but i only have the base game... I'm make movies using TS2, and i really need something like this.

There's anyplace i could find this hack for TS2 base game?
Test Subject
#79 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 7:50 AM
Thank you! This is a HUGE help for storytellers! I love it, and although I've only been using it for a few minutes, I'm already wondering how I managed without it!
Field Researcher
#80 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 7:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LauSim
The last one: did anyone third party hacks incompatibility, like Inteen; Insim; Squinge's Hula Dance & More; CJ TS2Studio; Shaklin's Perfect Models?

I'd like to know that too. I have some of those things in my game, and I'll be testing this hack out by Monday. I'll let you know how it goes.

Aside from that, thanks a million for making this, Decorgal21572! I've been looking for something like this for awhile, and I can't wait to try it.

If you'd like to what else I've made, please click here and here.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#81 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 10:42 PM
I have all those other hacks installed except the TS2 Studios one (since I use this one instead) and Inteen and it doesn't conflict for me.

For movies, fashions, recolors and hack, visit http://decorgal.com
Test Subject
#82 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 10:36 PM
would there be one for pets or it has to be univerisy nightlife and open for bussiness?

Weird huh?
Field Researcher
#83 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 11:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by decorgal21572
Lausim, I've been told that this hack works fine with Pets and Seasons.

Earth2luna- it does need those EPs for some of the animations but go ahead and download it anyway. Just the animations pulled from those EPs won't work but the rest of them should. In such cases, it's been reported to me that it doesn't blow up people's computers (well, at least that's what I've been told thus far).

am so glad i read all the comments. i will download this now. i love your hacks!

check out my story Faking It
Casting call for Eve's Apple currently going on PM me!
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 2:55 AM
B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l
Test Subject
#85 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 7:18 PM
Amazing job! I've been looking for this for so long!
Test Subject
#86 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 6:10 PM
I play the Sims 2 on a Mac and when I downloaded your talk hack and used it with children they rose up into the air a little bit before they spoke, and shortly after I installed the Bon Voyage EP the hack stopped working on children completely. Do you think you could update it some?
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 11:10 PM
d'oh! this looks awesome. to bad i dont have ofb! :\ lol oh well, i really respect what you're doing! I've never tried any hacks before, but yours are really great! I'm enjoying them so much, heehee! ^_^
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 12:48 AM
darn, I need more memory and better graphic card (horrid graphics) before I could ever use this then (got all the expansion packs except the stuff packs and OFB and Seasons . Blasted computer not having enough space! *kicks it*

I'll surely make use of this hack whenever I can get OFB! I want to make videos so bad!

EDIT: oh I'm blind! *downloads* at least I got 2 out of 3 of the ep's.
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 7:27 AM
Thank you so much for this!
Test Subject
#90 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 6:40 AM
For this hack I don't have University, but I do have Nightlife, OFB, and Seasons. Can I still download this even though I don't have University?
Test Subject
#91 Old 19th May 2008 at 10:33 PM
I don't know if anyone has asked this yet, but can this be used with children? You see, I'm making a movie series & when I try to make the little girl use it I get an error message. Here's episode one, if you want to see what I mean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lWjg-dpfxg
Test Subject
#92 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 6:47 AM
Is this Freetime friendly??
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 2:40 PM
This is perfect. All I do are stories anymore and it takes twice as long to play the game, but it's worth it.

Hey, by chance, do you have the reaction "cry" included?
Test Subject
#94 Old 27th Jul 2008 at 12:38 AM
this is just wat i want,i really need this but it wont work i can find it in my game,can u tell my how i can make this hack work
Test Subject
#95 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 4:32 PM
GRRR! I DONT HAVE OFB AND GETTING IT IS NOT AN OPTION THANKS TO MY PEICE OF CRAP COMPUTER!
i know most of the animations in this are ofb but is the talking one?
Test Subject
#96 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 6:51 PM
hey.the only ep i have is nl, but this works for me anyway loool thnakyou!
Test Subject
#97 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 8:46 PM
i have a question: why does it require the expansion packs? I would love to download it, but I don't have university or OFB yet, it just have Nightlife, Seasons, FFS, Freetime, and Pets.
Test Subject
#98 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 9:20 PM
thanks i randomly wanted to make sims 2 movies and this helps alot

rememember there is no red in my world
these must be my tears.......
Test Subject
#99 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 4:42 PM
aw no i mmissing ofb :'(
Test Subject
#100 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 2:03 PM
Emmm
Hey it's a real great hack by the looks of comments and the screenshots but i'm not to sure why i can not find it myself please drop me a line or help me out contact my email if you can help sims2_baby_ilove_bobby@hotmail.co.uk
Page 4 of 7