Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vintage Whimsy Clothing and Accessories

by sherahbim Posted 8th Apr 2012 at 9:52 PM - Updated 9th Apr 2012 at 12:41 AM by sherahbim

95 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 63 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 3:40 AM
omfg i wish this was in sims 3, totally tempted to re-install sims 2 just so i can play with these dresses haha
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 8:24 AM
Mere words cannot express the depth of emotion I have been going through since seeing all of this. I don't know how, but you've captured my dreams. Thank you so, so, so much. You make this game so worth playing!

Also, the mesh you used for The Assistant has been updated here! Of course, your recolor won't show up, as the updated mesh has been given a new GUID.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#28 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 9:45 AM Last edited by sherahbim : 10th Apr 2012 at 10:14 AM.
well first off thank you all so much for all your lovely comments. i truly am overjoyed by the response i have gotten for this set

and also i'm so sorry so many people seem to be having trouble with it at the same time lol, i will try and help if i can.

Sunni
go to tish sims home page and hit the register button, it will take you to the forum page, at the top of this page there is a green bar right under the banner, and there is another register button on it, click it and then agree to the terms to register.

eefje
the tutu is named (long tutu) on the page, the actual mesh is called (Mesh_Bobby-TutuAccessory)

Liza
i just checked the files in the circus outfit set, and the texture files are in it.

thefaerie
shhhh don't let everyone ells know i'm a dream thief!
also, if you, or anyone who has that version, wants to slap my textures on the updated mesh and share it at GOS (or anywhere ells) you are more than welcome

Lunararc, Pistachio, and DeformedDarlings
comeback to the sims2! we has cookies! and perdy clotheses!

again, thank you all so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 12:29 PM
*scoops jaw off ground* WOW!
Test Subject
#30 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 2:01 PM
The Tutu mesh can also be downloaded without registering here http://www.meshysims.com/accessories.php
Demon Sheep
retired moderator THANKS POST
#31 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 6:21 PM
My gosh, Sherahbim. These are stunningly gorgeous. Even more gorgeous in game than in your pics! Simply amazing. And having recoloured that messenger bag myself long ago, I am particularly impressed with what you've done with it. Thanks so much for sharing! .
Theorist
THANKS POST
#32 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 6:32 PM
So so gorgeous! Congrats to you on your cup.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 9:30 PM
wonderful clothes! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 12:49 AM
Such a beautiful set, Sherahbim! I'm not able to use the clothing in my game because it doesn't fit the theme, but I might just have to have my Medieval King & Queen host a Masque! Thanks for sharing this gorgeous set!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#35 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 2:14 AM
Nicely done.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#36 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 4:23 AM
How perfect is your job! I'm always enchanted! I would like to find something better than "congratulations" to express my admiration! You are the best!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#37 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 11:11 AM
Awesome! I don't even know when I would need these - but I'm bloody downloading them anyway!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 7:52 PM
I just love this mixture between steampunk and fantasy. Once again an impressive set. These are even better than you older works... I can't even describe how this set delights me.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#39 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 9:56 PM
Thank you for the feedback. I fear that I missed downloading the Circus outfit set folder. Sorry for this !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 13th Apr 2012 at 8:20 PM
I just wanted to thank you for such beautiful outfits and also for making the links to the needed meshes really simple, thank you so much.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#41 Old 17th Apr 2012 at 2:19 AM
Wooooowwww!! These are so awesome =O Nice to see a new creation from you, you really are an artist!!
hope your doing great btw!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#42 Old 17th Apr 2012 at 8:30 AM Last edited by sherahbim : 19th Apr 2012 at 8:25 AM.
ACK! oh my God, liz! this is so weird, i was just thinking of you earlier today, and was wondering how you were doing. (i don't know if you will come back and read this or not, but if so...) how are you doing?

i'm doing pretty good all in all

and thank you, i'm glad you like the set
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#43 Old 17th Apr 2012 at 9:43 PM
OMG. This set is just gorgeous! Please keep creating such wonderful sets, Sherahbim!
Test Subject
#44 Old 18th Apr 2012 at 6:54 AM
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#45 Old 22nd Apr 2012 at 8:03 PM Last edited by Lilly Rose1231 : 22nd Apr 2012 at 8:42 PM.
It says something about the beauty of this set that I was willing to spend time on that Tish Sims site in order to nab the tutu mesh. My eyes...

Edit: Now that I have them in my game- BEAUTIFUL! My Veronaville citizens are getting some new clothes. The textures are fantastically detailed. Now I'm off to make my game cry by downloading everything you have ever uploaded. :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#46 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 2:33 AM
Nice work. Wonderful set.
Thank you very much!
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#47 Old 9th May 2012 at 6:03 PM
You always make gorgeous textures. Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 14th May 2012 at 3:59 AM
Where did you find the mirror in the photo?
Test Subject
#49 Old 14th May 2012 at 6:35 PM
Really great set thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 24th May 2012 at 6:02 PM
Really A Great Graphics And Lot More Things Like :d Soy Candles
Page 2 of 4