Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vintage Whimsy Clothing and Accessories

by sherahbim Posted 8th Apr 2012 at 9:52 PM - Updated 9th Apr 2012 at 12:41 AM by sherahbim

95 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 63 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 10:24 AM
Stunning work! Very chic and stylish all at the same time =) thank you so much xx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 1:24 PM
This is the most gorgeous set I have ever seen. It's the only download I'll ever need, at least for a while. I see a long love affair with these outfits coming! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 3:57 AM
Default I'm having the same issue....
Quote: Originally posted by RedMamaLion
These are so beautiful but it's not possible to get all of the meshes needed for each item anymore because some links are gone or broken.

Most of the links work except the long tutu one from tishSims.... Can you upload that mesh since the website has been taken down.
Test Subject
#79 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 10:07 PM
I have found the mesh for the circus skirt; Not sure whether or not I'm allowed to post it, though. Someone let me know!
Test Subject
#80 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 7:37 PM
Long Tutu Mesh Found!
Quote: Originally posted by justjoeyshae
Most of the links work except the long tutu one from tishSims.... Can you upload that mesh since the website has been taken down.

You can find the mesh here: Meshysims Jester Tutu

It's the Medieval Jester Tutu. Hooray for Google!
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 6:13 PM
Justsims doesn't work anymore, so could you included those meshes here.
Though I find it this way; http://web.archive.org/web/20121023...ySection=Meshes
But I don't know how many know that way to download dead sites stuff.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 10:39 AM
This is absolutely stunning. Thanks for the time and effort you've put into this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 2:14 PM
many thanks
THANKS POST
#84 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 4:28 PM
Thank you so much. so beautiful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 1:10 AM
Going to get this, but can someone find the wandrer for me. But Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 30th Sep 2015 at 8:43 PM
I love this set. So, intricate, beautiful and creative.
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 4:35 AM
Can someone please tell me where I can download the circus skirt mesh? I've been looking everywhere and the ones I find don't work..
Mad Poster
#88 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 5:36 PM
Test Subject
#89 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 12:18 AM
In case anyone needs it; the Mesh for the Ever After, Spider's Web and The Wanderer outfits is called Azria and the Mesh for I Thee Wed is called Angelina. I found both on the link Yavannah posted above (thanks Yavannah!)
Also thank you sherahbim, I love these dresses! Now I'm off to dress up my mystics, occultists and decadents :D
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 28th Jul 2019 at 2:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jo137P
In case anyone needs it; the Mesh for the Ever After, Spider's Web and The Wanderer outfits is called Azria and the Mesh for I Thee Wed is called Angelina. I found both on the link Yavannah posted above (thanks Yavannah!)
Also thank you sherahbim, I love these dresses! Now I'm off to dress up my mystics, occultists and decadents :D

Legit, Thank You!
Field Researcher
#91 Old 21st Oct 2019 at 4:16 PM
The skirt mesh is still unavailable.
Test Subject
#92 Old 14th May 2021 at 7:30 PM
Hi!

This is great but some links are dead. I can't found the long tutu mesh and I had to use wayback machine for the 2 meshes of justsim2.ru. Could the meshes be included/added to the downloads since the websites are down?

Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 31st Oct 2021 at 7:48 PM
Thank you for these beautiful outfits! The tutu mesh by BobbyTH can be found here https://patchesofechos.blogspot.com...y-tutus_20.html and the mesh name is Mesh_Bobby-TutuAccessory061709
Test Subject
#94 Old 2nd Apr 2023 at 10:32 PM
I found this site for justsims2 meshes but there are a looot and i didn't manage to search everything for the missing meshes. But if someone wants to try... :
http://thesimsgraveyard.com/index.p.../1754-justsims2
Test Subject
#95 Old 7th Jun 2023 at 12:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Yavannah
Justsims doesn't work anymore, so could you included those meshes here.
Though I find it this way; http://web.archive.org/web/20121023...ySection=Meshes
But I don't know how many know that way to download dead sites stuff.

Thank you! This helped me quite a lot in finding the two meshes from justsims2

You need 'Mesh Azria by Yana' and 'Mesh Angelina by A.'

If you're not sure you got the correct ones you can compare file names. Hover with the mouse over the links in the description (idFile=2361 and idFile=2362) and then hover over the images in the link from waybackmachine. If they match, you have the correct meshes.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 31st Jan 2024 at 2:48 AM
all i could think about was putting titania summerdream into these clothes!!!! everything is beautiful
Page 4 of 4