Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No More Base Game Hair!-Female

by hgirl2k Posted 9th Jul 2013 at 9:38 AM - Updated 15th Mar 2014 at 7:34 AM by hgirl2k

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by beeee
If anyone wants separate packages (with pictures), someone uploaded them here; http://simborg.tumblr.com/tagged/hiders.

Why would you say this? The creator that made this mod is probably trying to get as much downloads and views as possible, and you are practically taking her "business" away!

BTW, this mod is so awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 3:59 PM
Thank you for making this!! And I am sooo looking forward to the basegame clothing hiders, as well as any other clothing hiders.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 10:30 PM Last edited by soblue : 12th Jul 2013 at 10:32 PM. Reason: forgot to mention
Wow! Thanks so much for creating such a useful mod, I had no idea this was possible, anxious to try it out. PS, I should know by now, that with creators like you, grant and so many others, I shouldn't be surprised lol!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#29 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 8:12 AM
man, all of the bg hair is so ugly. thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 7:13 PM
Oh ty ty ty!! Been waiting for a mod like this!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 10:44 PM
Wow thank you! I really dislike the base game hairs and they take forever to scroll through. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 4:34 PM
When the base game came out, so much of what EA gave us was ugly and poorly made (it seemed poorly made compared to Sims 2 and what custom content providers made, at least.)

This is great.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 1:22 AM
You're amazing! Thank you so much! I feel like when I download and install this, my life will be complete and all my dreams will have come true. Seriously, unicorns and rainbows. You're my hero.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 5:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by telephonesnow
You're amazing! Thank you so much! I feel like when I download and install this, my life will be complete and all my dreams will have come true. Seriously, unicorns and rainbows. You're my hero.

LOL, your welcome. Comments like these make my day! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 10:54 PM
Ive been trying FOREVER to do this!!!! thank you sosososososoossosososoosos much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 30th Jul 2013 at 10:28 AM
i love this mod!! thanks!! a lot!! awesome mod!! you are my hero
Test Subject
#37 Old 15th Aug 2013 at 1:42 AM
This is a beautiful , brilliant idea! I know you're swamped with requests now, but an idea for the future would be a hider for some all the crazy ambitions hats. Maybe it's just me, but I don't usually want my normal sims in 50 million different versions of that investigator's fedora.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 15th Aug 2013 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by catastrophe137
This is a beautiful , brilliant idea! I know you're swamped with requests now, but an idea for the future would be a hider for some all the crazy ambitions hats. Maybe it's just me, but I don't usually want my normal sims in 50 million different versions of that investigator's fedora.

That's a great idea! I've actually been running out of requests lately, so I will definitely get started on that!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 8:19 PM
I never use basegame hair, Thank you <3
Test Subject
#40 Old 24th Aug 2013 at 11:20 PM
Ok....... im new to this site so what does this Mod do????
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#41 Old 25th Aug 2013 at 2:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by -dabadd3st-
Ok....... im new to this site so what does this Mod do????

Welcome to Mod the Sims! This mod hides/removes all of the Base Game female hair from your game in CAS. This will help your CAS load much quicker than before. But, you may only get 1 flavor at a time, meaning (when you go to the "Downloads" tab) you can only download ONE file. (I'm sorry if that didn't make any sense. Reply back if you are still confused. I will then try to explain better.) But anyway, do you know how to install package files, since you are new here? If you don't, I actually made a video on my Youtube channel on how to do this. Click here to go to the video.
Test Subject
#42 Old 5th Oct 2013 at 12:37 PM
Hey all your hiders work except the female version .. any help? :/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#43 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 6:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Maniaco
Hey all your hiders work except the female version .. any help? :/

Hi Maniaco! May you please tell me which mods of mine that you had installed into your game?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 7:59 PM
It's not hiding elder hair too like the male version.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#45 Old 15th Nov 2013 at 12:45 PM Last edited by hgirl2k : 15th Nov 2013 at 1:03 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Eve Sondra
It's not hiding elder hair too like the male version.

Unfortunately, this mod does not hide hair for elders. It should only hide for young adults and adults.The male version shouldn't hide any elder hair, but I guess your game did. And I don't mean to be rude, but it does say that this doesn't hide for elders in the description. (and it says that in all caps)

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 13th Jan 2014 at 7:20 AM
brilliant!!! :D so glad this is here. was getting sick of giving makeovers and my sim isn't even a stylist!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 11:32 PM
I love this mod but will it work with patch 1.66?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#48 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 9:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kitty10136
I love this mod but will it work with patch 1.66?

Yes, all of my mods work with ALL versions
Test Subject
#49 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 11:07 AM
for some reason your mods are only working partially, only half of the hairs are hidden and only part of the clothes are hidden, they weren't even working before but I moved a couple of things to work and i got it to work partway?? I have everything for the base game, clothes, hair, both genders and even for teens. I'm running 1.67, I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not.. I don't have a whole lot of other mods installed as of yet, I'm still testing everything so I am not sure what's going on.. :/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 4:28 AM
This sounds awesome. I will try it and see if I can't figure it out. lol... Assuming it works fine in my game, it would be stellar to have this same thing for accessories and clothing.
Page 2 of 3