Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No More Base Game Clothes!-Female

by hgirl2k Posted 18th Jul 2013 at 6:08 PM - Updated 26th Jan 2014 at 9:37 AM by hgirl2k

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 14th Sep 2013 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by itstoriduh
This is a great mod thanks! But could you separate the casual and formal part of the mod please? =]

The reason why I combined them is because the majority of the clothes were in both casual AND formal, so I wouldn't really know which category to put which item in.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 3rd Nov 2013 at 5:25 PM
Does this include teens and children?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 15th Nov 2013 at 12:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aguscholalaturra
Does this include teens and children?

No, unfortunately it doesn't. Only young adults and teens. I will make future mods for that.
Test Subject
#29 Old 20th Nov 2013 at 6:26 PM
Hi Please please please make a one for version 1.63 i love ur mod thanks you very much!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 9:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Maniaco
Hi Please please please make a one for version 1.63 i love ur mod thanks you very much!

All of my hider mods should work with ALL versions!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 11:31 PM
I love this mod but will it work with patch 1.66?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 9:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kitty10136
I love this mod but will it work with patch 1.66?

Yup! It sure does!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 5:24 AM
oh this is just great. takes up so much space in cas and hardly ever used! thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 20th Mar 2014 at 5:30 PM
Thanks so much for this! Been very worried about downloading more clothes as CAS just lags but now works great! EXACTLY what I have been looking for, I didn't even think someone had done it :-D just happened to come across it *does happy dance*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 24th Mar 2014 at 11:35 PM
omg THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! i have wanted something like this for so long!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#36 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 6:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xDivaxDeex
Thanks so much for this! Been very worried about downloading more clothes as CAS just lags but now works great! EXACTLY what I have been looking for, I didn't even think someone had done it :-D just happened to come across it *does happy dance*
Thank you for downloading it and I hope it worked! Thank you so much for comments like these, they really do make my day!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 6:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by baebyilavhyou
omg THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! i have wanted something like this for so long!!!!!!
Thank you for downloading and I hope it works for you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 4:51 AM
Thanks, those clothes are hideous :/ I don't know what the game makers were thinking...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 2:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nori
Thanks, those clothes are hideous :/ I don't know what the game makers were thinking...

Yeah, the Sims 3 base games clothes are the worst out of all the Sims games
Test Subject
#40 Old 18th May 2014 at 7:57 PM
Is there a way for me to take out some of the things from the hiders? I want to get rid of the vast majority of the garbage they put in CAS for men and women (which I looked into doing myself but that seemed like a daunting task). There are a few clothes and shoes I still like my sims to wear from the base game that I want to keep. Is there any simple way to do this or no?

My Sims Page > Check out My Page!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#41 Old 21st May 2014 at 1:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pasithea
Is there a way for me to take out some of the things from the hiders? I want to get rid of the vast majority of the garbage they put in CAS for men and women (which I looked into doing myself but that seemed like a daunting task). There are a few clothes and shoes I still like my sims to wear from the base game that I want to keep. Is there any simple way to do this or no?

There is no simple way, I'm sorry. But if you private message me, you can say which items you'd like to keep and I'll happily make a custom mod for you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 1st Jun 2014 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chax
Thank you for this mod. I have a request, it would be veeeery appreciated if you could do it...

I would like to remove clothes from all EPs, for example "No More World Adventures Clothes". I have a lot of EPs (you can see the one I have on my profile) and a lot of custom content, so when I want to choose clothes for my Sim the CAS takes WAY too long to download. I would want nothing except CC clothes in my CAS.

Hope you will answer me !

I replied to your message
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 22nd Jun 2014 at 7:27 PM
Hi could you make a mod for us to hide just the clothes we want... if you can THANKS!!!! )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 8:38 AM
Amen! Thank you!!!!!
Test Subject
#45 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 7:03 PM
Could you please make a mod to hide Into The Future clothing? Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#46 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 12:47 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 12:28 AM
i love you! :D Thank u so much! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 29th Apr 2016 at 10:04 PM
Thank you made my game quicker b/c of so many cc lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 12:48 AM
Awesome, how did you find the IDs for the outfits. I'd like to try doing the same for some of the extended game packs
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 12:52 PM
Thanks !!!
Page 2 of 3