Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Mar 2022 at 5:48 PM
Default small church
I am trying to build a RL church and would like some advice, especially about the building itself. It is supposedly the smallest church in the world, seating a grand total of 8 people, and I am not sure that it is as good as it can be.
I attach pics of the church as well as pics of the build for now. (the final upload will also have the tea garden and the little memorial "graveyard" - it is used as a wedding venue often in RL).

I need feedback on the building itself - I will worry about furnishings later.
Is the church steeple thing working okay? I can't find a cross like the RL one and this seems close enough to me, but not sure,
and the windows on the diagonal walls at the back - the church has round windows and the mulberry rice paper window fits perfectly, but does not look right at all - these are the best ones I could think of?
then the big headache - the walls/whatever one calls those things on the sides - I put roofing over it for now, but there may be a better way to do it?
Considering making the foundation lower as well - don't know if that is necessary, though.

Thank you, any advice will be appreciated!
Screenshots