Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th May 2022 at 8:52 AM
My World Iovinis
I first named my world 'Dulverham', but I recently changed it to 'Iovinis' because I just wasn't feeling it anymore. I like the new name much better. I'm still working on the 'Heights' neighborhood. I actually added onto it and took away the car dealership. There will still be a car dealership placed somewhere else in the world.

It's going to be the same car dealership I already built since I saved it to my library. The empty space where the car dealership used to be will now be a theater, post office, and laundromat. The roads and highway are still being worked on. So far, I love how everything is turning out. I know there is grass in the road in one of the pictures. I will go back to fix that later.

My tumblr followers already know about the making of this world. This is my first time posting about it on MTS. 'Heights' is a secluded neighborhood for wealthy sims that love modern living. The "I" in 'Iovinis' is an "i", sorry the capitalized "I" looks like an "L". Feel free to give me ideas. I want to know what everyone thinks.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th May 2022 at 1:24 AM
We will need more photos, please. I am confused though ATM as to why so much of the ground is black? Unless that is just dark photos.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th May 2022 at 6:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
We will need more photos, please. I am confused though ATM as to why so much of the ground is black? Unless that is just dark photos.

I admit, my photo taking skills aren't that great and I didn't really know what to show since most of the world still isn't finished. I could post more pictures of the buildings. Also, the pictures are dark because the sun was setting in the game because it was maybe either around 7pm or 8pm. I don't know why I decided to take pics at that time. I guess I got excited and it just came to me during a little gameplay.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th May 2022 at 8:37 AM
Here are more pictures...
Patch of grass still in the road and if you see a magnifying glass it's a glitch with one of my sim's investigator career.
A little more of 'Heights' neighborhood, in map view, and some of the highway that is still not finished.
I decided to add a spa next to the theater on the same lot since it was spacious and looked too empty.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 14th May 2022 at 10:33 PM
Much better photos and I like quite a few of the lots.