Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#26 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 10:06 AM
I would do disgusting things just to get a bowl of stir fry noodles at this point. It's been so long since I've had them and they're SO GOOD. ;_ ; Plus, it's 11:00 and I haven't gotten out of bed so I'm starving right now.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 6:28 PM
I really want to try pineapple again.
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 10:56 PM
Really want to have a cup of hot chocolate, Mmm
Special occasion - Nearly the week end
Alchemist
#29 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 4:43 PM
Some real SpƤtzle from Austria. YUM

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#30 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 1:13 PM
I've been craving colorful macaroons but I've been dieting the past few months. Funny how the word die is in dieting. I think when I go visit my best friend in a few weeks I'll have some with her!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#31 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 3:30 PM
Well, if I can't have the pizza, then sushi with scientists, artists and video games directors would be nice.

I would invite:
Bill Nye
Neil Degrasse Tyson
Michio Kaku
Grant Imahara
Satoru Iwata
Shigeru Miyamoto
Satoshi Tajiri
Yuji Naka
Tsunekazu Ishihara
Ken Sugimori
Akiyoshi Hongo

There's a traditional restaurant not that far from my health office.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 7:47 PM
Mexican-style hot chocolate, all frothy. Yum! The special occasion being, merely, cold weather.

Although, if PandaQueen is able to book Michio Kaku for sushi, I might take a little road trip & try to horn in on that project. I can only hear his radio program on a really weak station.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#33 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 12:42 AM
Well, I hope you like the Alderwood Shopping District of Lynnwood, Washington. It's busy all the time!

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Inventor
#34 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 1:29 AM
There's a Chinese place near my house with the best food- some baked crab meat, lo mein noodles, and a wonton or two would be divine. They used to have tasty coconut shrimp but I haven't seen it lately.
Top Secret Researcher
#35 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 10:01 AM
Still really wanting hot chocolate, I even had a dream that I was making lot of hot chocolate.
Mad Poster
#36 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 5:48 PM
Cinnamon buns with lots of cream-cheese frosting

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#37 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 6:46 PM
Cyanide pills don't count as food do they?

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Field Researcher
#38 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 11:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
Cyanide pills don't count as food do they?

No Sir/Ma'm! Pick a delicious food to live for. <3

I want grilled cheese and tomato soup, but I'm already at my allotted 1200 calories for the day. Unless I can somehow fix it for 150 calories.

Special Occasion: It's cold and all I ate today was gobs and gobs of cereal. (You eat crazy things when you're T1 Diabetic and have a crazy low blood sugar.)

Page 2 of 2