Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#301 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 10:11 PM
It's "pay-per-view" not "paperview". I always thought it was some kind of weird American tv thing...

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Advertisement
Instructor
#302 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 10:25 PM
Don't drink a hot beverage at the same time you're chewing on a stick/piece of Salt Water Taffy. The candy will partially melt and make a gooey mess inside your mouth.

If you've made this mistake, drink more of the hot beverage to melt the goo, then brush-brush-brush.

*Can't believe there's no PSA on this. I could have been forewarned.
Inventor
#303 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 10:40 PM
That persil still make washing podwer for twin tubs and hand washing. I bought a box.

And i spent too much in the supermarket, buuuut, i did find partners in crime on dvd.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Banned
#304 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 10:53 PM
Mesh gender conversions requires A LOT of work.
Scholar
#305 Old 28th Sep 2015 at 9:23 PM
Learned about differentiation in maths. Snother totally brand new thing (I picked this course cos I can get help if I need it, other expect you to already know it) I understood most of the lecture, until the last 20ish mins where it just went WOOOSSHHH (waaaay over my head). But its ok, since its totally new to me, AND I managed to get 8/10 on my maths homework. We'll see how wednesday's maths class turns out.
Forum Resident
#306 Old 29th Sep 2015 at 3:27 AM
Modestly clad fanart of an NPC whose redesigned canon outfit looked like a stripper still gets the fandom going.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
#307 Old 29th Sep 2015 at 3:53 AM
Did my usual Tuesday madness and then went to the gym - came home and dug over the vegetable patch .. I now ache all over so much that even my fingernails ache ...

moral of the story is gym or hard digging .. not both!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#308 Old 29th Sep 2015 at 4:51 AM
That my therapist is actually not as bad as I imagined.

I had been worried over nothing.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Top Secret Researcher
#309 Old 29th Sep 2015 at 7:49 AM Last edited by r_deNoube : 29th Sep 2015 at 7:51 AM. Reason: fix image url.
That liquid water has been found on Mars.
Where did I learn this?
Screenshots
#310 Old 30th Sep 2015 at 12:31 AM
Apparently sleeping in socks filled with sliced onion rids you of cold and flu symptoms ..

I suspect it also ensures you'll sleep alone.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#311 Old 30th Sep 2015 at 3:15 AM
That filing a claim against the merchant via the bank was not my idea of fun. Needed a panic pill to diffuse my anxiety as it was stressful.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Forum Resident
#312 Old 30th Sep 2015 at 5:50 AM
Sauerkraut takes a long time to start fermenting, and I don't dare open the jar and possibly spoil it.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Alchemist
#313 Old 30th Sep 2015 at 9:27 AM
That is takes me longer then a week to get over this bloody flu!

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Inventor
#314 Old 30th Sep 2015 at 12:26 PM
I learned how to dismantle my hoover without breaking it, or looking at destructions. And i put it back together all by myself.

Also learned why i dislike bagless hoovers.

Ps, i didnt even get pissed off.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#315 Old 30th Sep 2015 at 7:43 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 30th Sep 2015 at 8:03 PM.
Found out I was a victim of identity theft and was issued a new card for the interim. Got my money back, but I do not want to go through it again

Can't be too trustworthy from now on. Now I've seen a part of hell that misplaced souls only see.

#316 Old 30th Sep 2015 at 8:05 PM
Today I learned the forgotten lesson: if someone asks for your honest opinion, don't ever speak the truth.

Instead speak many words but say nothing.

Or say no.
#317 Old 30th Sep 2015 at 8:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stuart-grey
Today I learned the forgotten lesson: if someone asks for your honest opinion, don't ever speak the truth.

Instead speak many words but say nothing.

Or say no.

Damn it Stewie, you should learn the default answer to anything that could be construed as a trick question which is ..."What are you asking me for?" ... Especially when its *that* question which involves the words, 'jeans', 'ass' and 'big' ..
Mad Poster
#318 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 2:26 AM
I learned that if you upload a picture to the Deep Dream Generator, get away from the monitor. Because the picture popped up in my face and I almost had a heart attack.

Page 13 of 13