Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#551 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 2:04 PM
Thank you, Mrmo! <3 It means a lot.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#552 Old 29th Nov 2018 at 3:50 AM

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#553 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 8:37 PM
Default Warrior Princesses at Three Lakes

Inspired by Australia's Next Top Model season 10 episode 5! (Tasmania.)
Field Researcher
#554 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 9:25 PM
Dream Fiatta, wife of Soda and mother to Austin and Falcon.

Link Ninja
#555 Old 29th Dec 2018 at 11:02 PM
Default Beauty Queens
Stacia Hart (a 3rd generation playable sim)

Arianna Phillips (A very pretty generated Downtownie)

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Field Researcher
#556 Old 12th Jan 2019 at 7:31 AM
Ayla Sandoval does not like beer. Kind of a given: she's a family sim, which people find hard to believe given her tomboyish attire. Anyways, this picture was taken before I unfolded her sofa bed in her new "apartment" in Lawnvilla Motel. Well, it's kind of a motel and kind of an apartment building. You can rent a room without any furniture or a maid, but you can't install a fridge or anything (you can, however, have a mini-fridge!) In fast gentrifying Nuevilla, the newly renovated Lawnvilla (where you can rent a room for only $1,000 a month) is pretty much the only place a single sim like Ayla and her neighbor Darryl Edge can live. Mind you, living spaces are incredibly tight. Hence the sofa bed.

Link Ninja
#557 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 5:30 AM
Fashion shoot at Kashmire Pointe Boardwalk featuring Sonata Greystone, Tabitha Hillenburg, Angelique Thompson, and Gabriella Lavillos

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Lab Assistant
#558 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 5:40 AM
Strangetown University Hospital's best midwife Amara Edmunds

Sims 2 Rocks! :D
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#559 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 2:43 PM
I like the sparkles!

Screenshots
Scholar
#560 Old 27th Jan 2019 at 11:30 AM

Marnie Marcata Scheiler. She's "Simblr pretty." Her mother was made as an attempt to recreate a popular TS3 aesthetic on a TS2 Sim. I promise she does have teeth.

I've been abusing the recent slew of custom sliders, to try making Sims that resemble fantasy creatures. Her's Ethel Fialka, a very prim and proper Harpy.

Paloma Scheiler got her long-standing wish to become a Lycan.

Quincey Fossiel Tavish. Half way through making her, I decided to go for a sort of pre-historic, dinosaurian look. I'm not sure how successful it was, but she made a very good Uglacy wife.
Theorist
#561 Old 27th Jan 2019 at 3:55 PM
Fiona, is new to town and just getting settled into her new (and only partially furnished) home.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Field Researcher
#562 Old 29th Jan 2019 at 6:17 PM Last edited by Peace : 29th Jan 2019 at 6:59 PM.
My game has been making some interesting sims lately!

Columbia Rochester

I uploaded her HERE

Lab Assistant
#563 Old 31st Jan 2019 at 7:26 AM
The beautiful Elise Curious (wife of Vidcund Curious)

Sims 2 Rocks! :D
Forum Resident
#564 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 6:01 AM Last edited by Katie Turner : 2nd Feb 2019 at 6:41 PM.
Harry Potter Book Ladies Redo part I
So I decided to try my hand at making my sims from scratch, by combining MULTIPLE different template pieces instead of one or two though sometimes I still just use one if I really like it. That and I know longer use certain pieces of CC.

Again all of these are book based, and the blanks filled in by my imagination no movie based.

Alicia Spinnet

Angelina Johnson

Bertha Jerkins

Dorcas Meadows

Dolores Umbitch

Druella Rosier

Helena Ravenclaw

Katie Bell

Lily Evans

Luna Lovegood

Molly Weasley

Nymphadora Tonks

Professor Minerva McGonagall

Professor Pomona Sprout

And two unnamed Extra/Background witches for Movie making

That's all I've got so far, the hardest for me is trying to create sims that are related like the Black sisters or Rowena and Helena Ravenclaw without making them look identical, any tips? Also how do I remove duplicate attachments?
Top Secret Researcher
#565 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 8:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
Fashion shoot at Kashmire Pointe Boardwalk featuring Sonata Greystone, Tabitha Hillenburg, Angelique Thompson, and Gabriella Lavillos

Love, love, love those pictures! Gives me inspiration as that's something I do in my game too! Where did you get those poses, especially the handbag pose in pic 2? Fabulous :lovestruc
Scholar
#566 Old 2nd Feb 2019 at 6:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Katie Turner
Dolores Umbitch

I found that funnier than I probably should!
Lab Assistant
#567 Old 2nd Feb 2019 at 8:47 PM
Random generated townie that I think looks cute

Scholar
#568 Old 2nd Feb 2019 at 9:34 PM
L0v15a: Very cute indeed!
Mad Poster
#569 Old 3rd Feb 2019 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by L0v15a
Random generated townie that I think looks cute

She's cute, but she's not randomly generated. She's a Maxis pre-made Downtownie and unless you use mods, she will appear in every Downtown in your game. The only thing random about her is her name.
https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Kerie_Toyonaga

Here is a mod that will force the game to spawn Downtownies the same way it makes ordinary Townies. If you use this, you really will get randomly generated Downtownies in your new neighborhoods!
http://simmanipulator.forumotion.co...mplates-be-gone
Forum Resident
#570 Old 4th Feb 2019 at 5:08 AM Last edited by Katie Turner : 9th Feb 2019 at 2:17 AM.
Harry Potter Book Ladies Part II and Redo
Padma Patil

Pavarti Patil

Rowena Ravenclaw
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#571 Old 15th Feb 2019 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
She's cute, but she's not randomly generated. She's a Maxis pre-made Downtownie and unless you use mods, she will appear in every Downtown in your game. The only thing random about her is her name.
https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Kerie_Toyonaga

Here is a mod that will force the game to spawn Downtownies the same way it makes ordinary Townies. If you use this, you really will get randomly generated Downtownies in your new neighborhoods!
http://simmanipulator.forumotion.co...mplates-be-gone

Ah, my bad. Thank you for the information!
Forum Resident
#572 Old 20th Feb 2019 at 9:53 AM
Poor Sabrina Funke is having a terrible day. Her family has been sick with the flu. Her daughter Irene came home from school and died, but Sabrina was luckily able to save her.

Unfortunately her son Spencer passed away later that night. No one was awake to help him but their dog Bunny, who could only mourn

Forum Resident
#573 Old 18th Mar 2019 at 5:36 PM
HP Book Ladies Redo part III
Helena Ravenclaw

Pandora Lovegood
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#574 Old 20th Mar 2019 at 7:00 AM
As a single mom, Gwendolyn Spark doesn't have time to stop and gawk at street fights with twins in the house.
Scholar
#575 Old 24th Mar 2019 at 1:56 PM
Two pics of my sim Lea Platten (a lady who did start out as a "diva" in my hood).

After catching some fireflies (the light looked better in game). I have no idea where she did place the jar after this because I did not see it.

She can be pretty when she's not grumpy (or is fighting the neighbor from apartment 4).
Page 23 of 31