Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#651 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 2:19 PM
I'm no expert on the Gothic look. I think the dress and makeup are good. I'm not sure what the hair is. And right or wrong, I tend to associate at least a few piercings with goths so in my mind, I'd consider ear piercings.

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Advertisement
#652 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 6:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HobbesED
I'm no expert on the Gothic look. I think the dress and makeup are good. I'm not sure what the hair is. And right or wrong, I tend to associate at least a few piercings with goths so in my mind, I'd consider ear piercings.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll look at some other hairstyles, however I'm not gonna use piercings because she's meant to be more Victorian Gothic.
Forum Resident
#653 Old 12th Oct 2020 at 5:28 PM
Default Shape Island's Karoltine Ryan
Another of my Shape Island Ladies -- Karoltine Ryan -- resting on her bed during her pregnancy. As is my custom, I keep their easel-painted pictures at each life stage displayed on the walls of their bedrooms. Visible behind Karoltine are those painted at toddler and adult stages.

Screenshots

HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Field Researcher
#654 Old 15th Oct 2020 at 3:55 AM
Another of my Shape Island Ladies -- Karoltine Ryan -- resting on her bed during her pregnancy. As is my custom, I keep their easel-painted pictures at each life stage displayed on the walls of their bedrooms. Visible behind Karoltine are those painted at toddler and adult stages.

What a beauty my friend!!!!
And a strong one, as I can see from the portraits behind her, she was always beautiful! :lovestruc

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
Forum Resident
#655 Old 15th Oct 2020 at 5:30 AM Last edited by HobbesED : 16th Oct 2020 at 3:33 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by jotaerre
What a beauty my friend!!!!
And a strong one, as I can see from the portraits behind her, she was always beautiful! :lovestruc

Good eye, JR! Karoltine is a BobyBuilder Girl shape who uses Vanity DeMise's morph-enabled meshes based off of Marvine's original BBG.

And here is River. She's one of Warlokk's Classic Pinup shapes.
Screenshots

HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Field Researcher
#656 Old 17th Oct 2020 at 5:35 PM Last edited by jotaerre : 17th Oct 2020 at 6:46 PM. Reason: typos
And here is River. She's one of Warlokk's Classic Pinup shapes.

Another lovely cutie! ♥♥♥

I think that Bodybuilder and Athletic gals may reappear in my hoods and sim imagery thanks to the links you've posted here and sent me, I love the shapes but I kept of using them because I only had the original Marvine's meshes and to be honest I don't like these Eaxis block feet they have, then I created some sims for these shapes in the past but avoided to make imagery of them for that reason.
Well to keep the thread on its rail, a couple of recent pics of Tomoko, a subversive half Asian sim based on Warlokk's Classic Pinup I left without sharing along Kathleen and Claudette when I had the political incident that set me out of the society during all 2013 and a half of 2014.

It's pretty difficult to find real Asian ladies with that kind of shape, but there are someones, mostly bikini models like Yuko Aoki.

Tomoko (智子)

And a couple of closeups of the subversive sim faces I mentioned in the post.

Kathleen

Claudette

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Forum Resident
#657 Old 17th Oct 2020 at 7:35 PM
Is Tomoko wearing Marvine heels? I keep alpha files showing the mapping for many shoes so I can recolor them more easily. Of course Marvine's heels have a LOT of different ways to be recolored - they have a lot of diversity.

I love Kathleen's skintone. Particularly there on the forehead it's so realistic, you can practically see individual pores and maybe I'm just imagining it but it almost looks like I can see the remnants of a forehead worry line. With the subtle color variations, it is one of the best faces I've seen in quite a while.

Claudette is quite attractive as well. :-)

While I can't hope to compete with your ladies, here is another picture of Andriad - it just happened to be her family's turn in rotation.
Screenshots

HobbesED's Dreamwidth

#658 Old 19th Oct 2020 at 8:29 AM
I'm trying out some different hairstyles on her, but argh can't decide.

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#659 Old 19th Oct 2020 at 12:53 PM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 20th Oct 2020 at 1:42 AM. Reason: spelling
For a Victorian-era Gothic look, I like #4 and #5 - the two up-dos near the right end.
Field Researcher
#660 Old 20th Oct 2020 at 2:39 AM Last edited by jotaerre : 16th Jul 2021 at 3:29 AM. Reason: typos
@WatermelonSandal I totally agree with @RoxEllen1965 personally I think #4 fits perfect your purposes, on the other hand #1 and # 6 (the loose ones) with Pooklet's textures or anything more or less realistic, (not Maxis-match) would be great for my subversive simgirls, as it's noticeable they have interesting alphas.

Is Tomoko wearing Marvine heels? I keep alpha files showing the mapping for many shoes so I can recolor them more easily. Of course Marvine's heels have a LOT of different ways to be recolored - they have a lot of diversity.

I love Kathleen's skintone. Particularly there on the forehead it's so realistic, you can practically see individual pores and maybe I'm just imagining it but it almost looks like I can see the remnants of a forehead worry line. With the subtle color variations, it is one of the best faces I've seen in quite a while.

Claudette is quite attractive as well. :-)

While I can't hope to compete with your ladies, here is another picture of Andriad - it just happened to be her family's turn in rotation.

@HobbesED, yeah these are Marvine's heels, it's a texture Lytough posted to ISA a whole bunch of years ago, I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure it's for Bloom's CPU alpha multimesh but he didn't use the alphas, after giving it some "improvements" I reused that texture for the Bloom/Chris Hatch's FM multimesh with sandals, but I used the alphas instead of the nude mesh, so sad I don't have an image handy of that conversion, but here is one texture I did for that mesh in my late days at BAS, with Marvine's heels for the boots, these heels are really versatile when you use them.

About Kate's skin, you're right again, there is a barely noticeable forehead wrinkle in the face texture, if I well remember, original one was a celebrity photoskinned texture by ChazDesign, I edited for its usage with Fitchick and only used that edited version for Kathleen when I made her, but I remember well that besides the adult details (for females only that time) I added only a small bit of sharpness to the face texture and liked the result, you've already seen the part that cannot be shown here at MTS, for others I only can share a bikini shot, currently I don't have the original texture set, only my edit.

Andriad, what a stunning beauty, just like your other girls, all of them are winners in my book, I do enjoy a lot watching your gorgeous girls and I hope you can enjoy my humble ones.

Then to close the post, here are 2 of my half Asian ladies, the sweet Misato and her sister Kaede, not genetic sisters, only assigned in CAS.

Misato

Kaede

Forum Resident
#661 Old 21st Oct 2020 at 8:04 PM
Kate definitely has an awesome skin! That's one thing I especially appreciate about TS2 - the level of graphic detail can be exceptional. During my months of messing about with the later series games, I was highly disappointed in what they had to offer in that regards. Of course several years and quite a few upgrade packs later, they may now have something better.

So it's time for the Doyle family in rotation. Here is Demira Doyle, a Fashion Model shape. I just had her run outside, strike a pose and slapped a wallpaper up behind her. She has a live-in boyfriend to whom she is engaged and will likely make it official soon, maybe even this season.

Screenshots

HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Field Researcher
#662 Old 22nd Oct 2020 at 4:46 AM
Kate definitely has an awesome skin! That's one thing I especially appreciate about TS2 - the level of graphic detail can be exceptional. During my months of messing about with the later series games, I was highly disappointed in what they had to offer in that regards. Of course several years and quite a few upgrade packs later, they may now have something better.

So it's time for the Doyle family in rotation. Here is Demira Doyle, a Fashion Model shape. I just had her run outside, strike a pose and slapped a wallpaper up behind her. She has a live-in boyfriend to whom she is engaged and will likely make it official soon, maybe even this season.

Totally agree, no other installment of the game series had the graphic quality TS2 has, even taking in account the newer and supposedly better technolgy applied to them.

Demira is simply stunning, @HobbesED I love the way you combined the content giving her a magic if not supernatural touch, that combo of dark skin and light eyes on FM, one of my favorite shapes, reminded me of some magical creatures like dark elves, I loved from the fantasy literature.

What about more Fashion Model based ladies for the thread?.

Here is a freckled and flirty sweetie I Named Kayleigh O'Connor at her home.

and one of her roommates (the other FM in the household) paying a visit to my selfsim's house.

Both girls are wearing clothes for my FM alpha mesh with SimpleDesign's flipflops.

The other member of that household is a stunning beauty based on Rio, but by now the only recent pic of her I can show here at MTS is a face shot.

#663 Old 22nd Oct 2020 at 7:47 PM
Thought it might be nice to see her in-game for once. She's had some facial changes and a new set of brows.

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#664 Old 23rd Oct 2020 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WatermelonSandal
Thought it might be nice to see her in-game for once. She's had some facial changes and a new set of brows.

She looks lovely, but I notice that some skin seems to be showing through a gap in the hair above her forehead. I often see this happen with converted TS3 hairs. There are "scalp caps" made to fix this problem. Several hair makers have sets of these. I use this set by Mrs. Mquve, which is mostly Pooklet colors.

https://mrs-mquve.dreamwidth.org/39155.html
Forum Resident
#665 Old 23rd Oct 2020 at 4:23 AM
Very nice WatermelonSandal. Your classic gothic look comes through nicely.

JR, Kayleigh looks adorable. Red hair, green eyes and freckles... a perfect combination! The blonde looks quite natural, as if she's just coming inside to get a drink of water. Great work on the mesh and choice of textures for her. And your Rio lady makes me think she could be of an Hispanic heritage. Very well done!
I'll post more Fashion Models from my hood as their families' rotations come up. In the meantime, here are the most current ladies from the rotation.

First up is Fredith, she's one of Warlokk's Classic Pinups. One thing I have trouble with is finding good long hair which doesn't clip into the curvier body shapes. So I like the fact that her hair is short enough in front not to clip but quite long in back.

Next is Kalma. She's also a Classic Pinup. Her favorite color, if you couldn't surmise it, is blue.

And finally, here is Luce. She's of Marvine's BodyBuilderGirl shape. She trains with attitude.

And no, she doesn't normally workout in stiletto boots although she does enjoy showing off her physique while wearing them.
Screenshots

HobbesED's Dreamwidth

#666 Old 23rd Oct 2020 at 7:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
She looks lovely, but I notice that some skin seems to be showing through a gap in the hair above her forehead. I often see this happen with converted TS3 hairs. There are "scalp caps" made to fix this problem. Several hair makers have sets of these. I use this set by Mrs. Mquve, which is mostly Pooklet colors.

https://mrs-mquve.dreamwidth.org/39155.html

Thanks for bringing these to my attention. I managed to find a Maxis match version that blends in brilliantly.

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#667 Old 24th Oct 2020 at 2:12 AM

@WatermelonSandal I think that these facial changes were a great improvement to the sim, well done!!

I'll post more Fashion Models from my hood as their families' rotations come up. In the meantime, here are the most current ladies from the rotation.

First up is Fredith, she's one of Warlokk's Classic Pinups. One thing I have trouble with is finding good long hair which doesn't clip into the curvier body shapes. So I like the fact that her hair is short enough in front not to clip but quite long in back.

Next is Kalma. She's also a Classic Pinup. Her favorite color, if you couldn't surmise it, is blue.

And finally, here is Luce. She's of Marvine's BodyBuilderGirl shape. She trains with attitude.

And no, she doesn't normally workout in stiletto boots although she does enjoy showing off her physique while wearing them.

Fredith, Kalma and Luce, all of them are absolutely gorgeous, Fredith a true eyecatching beauty, Luce looks real sexy with all her beautiful strenght, but perhaps the one who makes a perfect match with me is Kalma, blue is my fave color in all its shades.

JR, Kayleigh looks adorable. Red hair, green eyes and freckles... a perfect combination! The blonde looks quite natural, as if she's just coming inside to get a drink of water. Great work on the mesh and choice of textures for her. And your Rio lady makes me think she could be of an Hispanic heritage. Very well done!

Thank you so much for your kind words my dear friend @HobbesED about my Rio gal, it seems I was too obvious with her Latina looking, her name in my game is Maria Graça de Almeida, a Portuguese name, maybe because when I start to make a Rio based girl, the first thing that comes to my mind is Brazil, she was available at BAS as part of the last lot of sims I shared there, then it's possible that you have her.

Here is Aiyana, my first special simgirl in at least 8 years.

Despite Kayleigh, Misato, Kaede and a nice brunette that appears some posts back in this thread were done in the last 3 months I'm playing sims again, I don't see them as my simgirls as they lacks of that special touch that makes a sim "unique", they were simply quickly dialed in CAS, I see on Kayleigh some resemblance with my old sim Hannah, still at ISA, maybe a side effect of the skin I used on her, the other 3 girls I did mention, looks too "Generic" for my own tastes, but on Aiyana I have put more work, love and a touch of indigenous pride and I think she's truly unique.
Lately I've been doing some experiments with lighting in game, trying to use some stuff learned in Daz studio to develop a technique to get better screenshots with the limited resources TS2 has to offer us, and some of my more cherished (and subversive) simgirls became into a sort of "Guinea pigs" for those experiments, also Aiyana, for the next 2 pics I spent about an hour and a half moving light poles and garden lamps, looking for a light setup that were half way toward the famous "Rembrandt light" since I was trying to shot a night scene, I didn't get the Rembrandt lighting but I got some interesting shadows and some weird ones too, and the final result was pretty decent, then it worth the time spent.

Aiyana

@HobbesED here is the conversion to FM I told you in a previous post:

Forum Resident
#668 Old 24th Oct 2020 at 4:08 AM Last edited by HobbesED : 25th Oct 2020 at 2:30 AM.
Aiyana does look truly spectacular, JR. And you've showcased her very well in those night shots. I'm well familiar with those garden lamps! I've used them many a time trying to get good effects for night pictures. I also use the overhead (ceiling) lights (with the cheat moveobjects on) to help illuminate the subject in the foreground while reducing the lighting in the back. Those in combination with some of those floor/garden lights are how I usually start out.

When I did some TV broadcasting technical stuff so many years ago, we used three primary lights for lighting people in various telecasts - the key light, the fill light and the back light - and would frequently have to move lights around on an overhead grid to properly light the scene. I've carried some of that (what I still remember at least) along with me as I strive for good photos in the Sims. The key light is your primary light source to light your subject, usually at an angle since straight on tends to "flatten" the look. The fill light is of lesser intensity and is used to "fill in" shadows created by the key light. If the fill light causes additional shadows, it is too bright. And the back light shines upon the head and shoulders, usually from above, to help visually separate the subject from the background. Or at least that's how we did it back in the olden days in the TV studio. Maybe that will be of some help in the future.

Anyway, again I think Aiyana looks wonderful. Great job!

Edit:
I said I'd provide Fashion Model pictures when they came up in rotation. Well, here is Ashley, an FM elder. I've changed this hood's skintones so that all of my body shapes keep their same shape when they age to elder. Hey, our elder ladies need some love too!

I also add additional wrinkles and aging content to my Sims when they become elders for more realism since they don't change into an elder bodyshape. So here is more of a close-up of Ashley which shows a bit more age in her face.

Ashey died this rotation 2-days after I took her pictures a the ripe old age of 77 Maxis days.
Screenshots

HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Field Researcher
#669 Old 25th Oct 2020 at 7:52 AM Last edited by jotaerre : 25th Oct 2020 at 2:22 PM. Reason: Spelling and grammar check
I said I'd provide Fashion Model pictures when they came up in rotation. Well, here is Ashley, an FM elder. I've changed this hood's skintones so that all of my body shapes keep their same shape when they age to elder. Hey, our elder ladies need some love too!

I also add additional wrinkles and aging content to my Sims when they become elders for more realism since they don't change into an elder bodyshape. So here is more of a close-up of Ashley which shows a bit more age in her face.

Ashey died this rotation 2-days after I took her pictures a the ripe old age of 77 Maxis days.

Awesome! if you don't tell us that Ashley was an elder, I'd swear she was a younger sim and a very gorgeous one, loves her look.

Aiyana does look truly spectacular, JR. And you've showcased her very well in those night shots. I'm well familiar with those garden lamps! I've used them many a time trying to get good effects for night pictures. I also use the overhead (ceiling) lights (with the cheat moveobjects on) to help illuminate the subject in the foreground while reducing the lighting in the back. Those in combination with some of those floor/garden lights are how I usually start out.

Thank you again my friend for the kind words for my lady, as she's very special to me, I feel she's being well appreciated.

When I did some TV broadcasting technical stuff so many years ago, we used three primary lights for lighting people in various telecasts - the key light, the fill light and the back light - and would frequently have to move lights around on an overhead grid to properly light the scene. I've carried some of that (what I still remember at least) along with me as I strive for good photos in the Sims. The key light is your primary light source to light your subject, usually at an angle since straight on tends to "flatten" the look. The fill light is of lesser intensity and is used to "fill in" shadows created by the key light. If the fill light causes additional shadows, it is too bright. And the back light shines upon the head and shoulders, usually from above, to help visually separate the subject from the background. Or at least that's how we did it back in the olden days in the TV studio. Maybe that will be of some help in the future.

Anyway, again I think Aiyana looks wonderful. Great job!

That's a 3 point light setup, I use several variations of it for portraits or when a need to showcase a single object in 3DCGI, not only for my angels and 3D models, at random times I get hired as freelance promo artist for various 3d content marketplaces and needs to work with it, so sad it isn't more often, pay is not so good but helps, above all in a country where the minimum wage is less than a buck per month and the average income is about the double of it, also you get a license of the promoted product as part of the deal, and that's very good for poor people like me.
Sometimes when I have a chance, I also use that light setup in photography.

@HobbesED here is a couple of pics of another Latina beauty I think you know from other times, Fatima de Sousa based on Sussi bodyshape, for these images I used a 3 point light setup.

Fatima

I had to apply some postwork to these 2 pics to cover an annoying detail that happens too often with shapely sims and long hairs as you recalled in a previous post, in the Raw Screenshot can be seen that detail, and also it helps me to show others how much Photo-paint I use on my screenshots, (almost nothing) and this image shows how I distributed the lamps for the scene in those 2 pic, if the pic can be of some help to others, back light is just a single step before the sofa and 2 steps behind Fatima.

That bitch in the red dress

Quote: Originally posted by Jack Krauser
Well, if it isn't that bitch in the red dress.

a sort of sim cosplay.

Forum Resident
#670 Old 25th Oct 2020 at 2:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jotaerre
I had to apply some postwork to these 2 pics to cover an annoying detail that happens too often with shapely sims and long hairs as you recalled in a previous post, in the Raw Screenshot can be seen that detail, and also it helps me to show others how much Photo-paint I use on my screenshots, (almost nothing) and this image shows how I distributed the lamps for the scene in those 2 pic, if the pic can be of some help to others, back light is just a single step before the sofa and 2 steps behind Fatima.

People who can "fix" hair and other imperfections in their pictures caused by clipping and the like astound me. I've never had the talent and/or patience to undertake doing that. My feeble attempts have made things look worse. So now I've scrapped entire photoshoots just because I can't find poses that don't cause some sort of clipping issue. What you did to correct Fatima's problem hair is inconceivable to me! Mia was another one who used to amaze me with his editing/correction abilities. I really like Fatima by the way.

I must admit that I don't take nearly as much time with my pictures now. There aren't contests to enter and appreciation for the finer aspects of presenting Sims is a far cry from what is was back in the day. I blame that somewhat on the lesser machines running Sims2. More laptops and notebooks which inherently have smaller screen sizes so the display isn't as discriminating. And because the machines aren't as robust with processing, memory and storage, many people prefer not to gather Sim CC but rather concentrate on the overall look of their hoods rather than their individual Sims. And EA has helped urge people that way. From Sims2's reasonably good facial abilities, Sims3 gave us Puddings and Sims4 gave us PlayDohs while they both went out of their way to have more vibrant and colorful outdoor renderings that put TS2 to shame.

Enough with my soapbox... Very nice look for your Resident Evil in the red-dress. Love the face!
And here's just a quick look at Kitley. She's another BodybuilderGirl.
Screenshots

HobbesED's Dreamwidth

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#671 Old 26th Oct 2020 at 12:03 AM
Well I must say @WatermelonSandal @HobbesED @jotaerre your sims are all very lovely and glamorous I must say, but they are nothing compared to my townies. I'm not bragging or anything, but cop a load of the lovely Miss Alotta Fagina:

#672 Old 26th Oct 2020 at 9:51 PM
Default Official CEO of Starting Things But Never Finishing Them, Inc.
Yup, that's me.

Anyway, the lovely pixel ladies L-R:
Linda Sample: A Sim that I previously made in TS3 but could've come out waaayyy better. So glad I found a hairstyle that fits well while being close to her original.
Kara Jade Ingram: Another Sims 3 Sim who's more popular. Couldn't resist making her after finding 3to2 conversions of WINGS-ON0910.
Carol Smith: One of those problem customers. Name shamelessly stolen from here.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#673 Old 27th Oct 2020 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Well I must say @WatermelonSandal @HobbesED @jotaerre your sims are all very lovely and glamorous I must say, but they are nothing compared to my townies. I'm not bragging or anything, but cop a load of the lovely Miss Alotta Fagina:

Alotta must have bought her lovely dress at the same shop as Regina Tsvirkunov.

The Veronaville fashion houses may have overlooked Regina in their search for models, but, whatever she may lack in looks, she has a lovely nature. If you're lucky enough to get her in your Welcome Wagon, then you've got a real friend. Veronaville townie Regina actively supports the Welcome Wagon movement.

Young Dean Cameron is one of those who appreciates her qualities. Dean and she have something else in common. They both have a Romance aspiration.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Forum Resident
#674 Old 27th Oct 2020 at 3:17 AM
WatermelonSandal - it looks like you did quite a good job converting your TS3 ladies back into TS2. I bet it took real effort to make them so similar.

My Sims don't shop for clothing at the Maxis Thrift Store once they grow up. Once they reach teen, the vast majority of them have no use for those mass-produced frocks. They get clothing significantly more unique and flattering.

I'll share pictures of one last under-appreciated Sim here. She was born in-game, as are all of my Sims on Shape Island after the initial seeding of Generation 1. She's become a favorite of mine during her generation's rotations not only because I enjoy her looks, but also because her game personality comes through fairly well.

This is Dukinie. She's a Warlokk 34DDe36 body shape. A Generation 3 Family Sim with Pleasure secondary - so she enjoys herself without going too far. She's currently engaged to a Fortune/Family Sim who will probably turn out to be their primary bread-winner so a wedding is probably not far in her future.

She's wearing an outfit which I converted just for her using a gorgeous mesh by JulieJ. I guess you could say it's a one-of-a-kind designer dress and not some run-of-the-mill rag off the discount racks in PleasantView or Veronaville.

Her skintone is not perfect. It has flaws, freckles and moles in various places just like non-Sims do. I think that makes her all the better.

And she's standing in front of a New York City skyline which I converted from a photo for game use as well.

Th...th... th...That's All Folks.
Screenshots

HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Field Researcher
#675 Old 27th Oct 2020 at 6:59 AM
Official CEO of Starting Things But Never Finishing Them, Inc.
Yup, that's me.

@WatermelonSandal I do own the 80% of the stock of that company, but sometimes I finish some things 8 years later.

On our main subject I can say I love how you shaped Kara's eyes in both versions.

@simsample when I read that you posted to this topic, I had the secret hope that you post images of your gorgeous selfsim or maybe Bertha Bigguns the other beautiful sim who caught my attention in another thread, anyways Allota has a nice and funny expression and is very welcome to the thread, as any female sim in your game is, hopes you stay sharing your pics with us, and I'd have the chance to see those 2 stunners here too.

I was about to leave MTS and hence this thread, in fact I was being reticent to stay posting pics of my subversive sims here due to the lack of respose, but Chris Hatch and Hobbes convinced me to to stay a while more, and since Hobbes is subverting the order too with his stunning babes, I don't feel so alone in that seditious task, in fact the most beautiful ladies I've seen in this thread are these shapely girls of Hobbes.

@AndrewGloria it seems that outfit was on sale when Regina and Alotta went to the stores, hopes to see more of your ladies soon.

Like Hobbes' ladies, my simgirls does not wear anything maxis, all my sims have skins linked to a female custom bodyshapes (males too) then for the first generation I plan their outfits according to their own shapes, for next generation I do the same Hobbes does, I do not use pre done sims for breeding, they can stay virgin per secula seculorum.

@HobbesED Dukinie is a stunner, absolutely gorgeous but I cannot let pass the chance to say that I adore that teen-like face of Kitley, it's really sweet and expressive and combined with that strong shape she becomes truly unique. Do you remember Hannah? I did mention her in my previous post and I think she's still at ISA.

Hannah

I always have been worried about creating sims that are equal to others, even now when I'm not making them for sharing, then I got scared that Kayleigh could be a copy of Hannah, then I moved Hannah to Strangetown and put her side by side with Kayleigh and I can breathe with calm again, they have some slight resemblance due to the shared content, but they aren't the same, anyways Kayleigh could impersonate a younger sister of Hannah.

Page 27 of 31