Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 11:05 AM
Default Your life as a royal drama
If I was to talk of our families as royalty under the tiered system of grandparents are Emperor and Empress, parents, uncles and aunts are Kings and Queens and children were Princes and Princesses. If a child is not related by blood, they cannot inherit the throne.

My story so far, Empress Virginia and Emperor Ernest were blessed to have an heir to the information technology throne. However, even though Princess Kristin was unable to inherit the throne, she tried to murder Princess Kimberly when Kimberly was 5 and Kristin was 12.

One day, King Edward took Queen Victoria, Princesses Kimberly and Kristin and loaded their valuables into a caravan to the marshlands.

It was found out through Princess Kimberly that the attempted murder by her half-sister, Princess Kristin was the final straw for royal infractions. Princess Kristen was banished from the kingdom.

During the time that Princess Kimberly had lived in the marshlands, her cousins were born, 12 of them. This meant sharing the throne with Prince Jacob, who is 10 year her junior.

Upon the death of Empress Virginia, her second eldest daughter, Queen Lucinda ascended to that position of Empress held by her mother.

As King Edward grieved the loss of his mother, Empress Virginia, his kingdom was in ruins. Princess Kimberly could only offer sage advice she gleaned in her studies. But King Edward decided to abdicate his birthright and the Coronation of Kimberly from Princess to Queen is at hand.

Sounds fit for a modern day period piece, eh?

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 11:43 AM
Emperor Brian was a kiddie fiddler.
Queen [mother] is a heroine-addicted prostitute.
Princess [sister] was a teen mum.

Sounds more like an episode of the english TV show "The Royle Family" than actual royalty... Then again, there are lots of stories of pedo kings and drugs, and they were all pretty much teen parents back then.

Like royalty after all.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 12:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
she tried to murder Princess Kimberly when Kimberly was 5 and Kristin was 12.

What?

Also I don't know how it would work in terms of step-fathers and half-siblings. So I dunno how right this would be:
(I'm going to go from my maternal family side because the other side of my family are 'meh' at best)

Emperor Michael and Empress Gillian had two children, first born Queen Sarah followed by King Nicolas.
Queen Sarah married King Iain and had two children, Princess Kayleigh and Princess Cassandra.
They separated when I was 4 and my sister was 6. Queen Sarah then birthed my 4 younger siblings.
Emperor Michael passed away after the first of these siblings were born.
King Nicolas raised his girlfriends two daughters and eventually had a son himself.
Queen Sarah passed away leaving 6 children aged between 20-1 years old.
Princess Cassandra moved back to the homeland to study at University
King Nicolas had another son, and decided to finally wed his girlfriend.

Not really any interesting drama.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 10:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
What?

Also I don't know how it would work in terms of step-fathers and half-siblings.

My sister and father used to fight over paternity issues, from her abusive lazy cheat out of money father. She would tell my father that he wasn't her real father, as far as this feud between stepfamily went.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Forum Resident
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2015 at 5:40 AM
A long time ago our line got disposed of, so the entire family surname has become horribly uncommon. Records only go back to the very late 19th century.

Sir He-of-Unknown-Name (An apothecarist) had a son, Bears-All-Knowledge, along with several daughters. He paid too much attention to his son and wouldn't send him to school. So the son grew spoiled.

This son later married and had two boys. One was Lofty-Ambitions, the other was Clever-One. Bears-All-Knowledge was both a miser and a spendthrift at all the wrong times.

Lofty-Ambitions married a commoner and had one girl and one boy. That's me and my brother. We do have imperial names, but since they sound ridiculous translated, we have common names instead.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)