Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Expanded Mermaids [ OUTDATED ]

by SpinningPlumbobs Posted 16th Jul 2019 at 3:53 PM - Updated 15th Sep 2023 at 4:50 AM by SpinningPlumbobs

511 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 367 Feedback Posts, 143 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 17 of 21
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#401 Old 14th Sep 2020 at 9:26 PM
I really love this mod, thank you so much!
Test Subject
#402 Old 15th Sep 2020 at 10:21 AM
This mod is really good, sea witches are amazing. But would it be possible for you to add the siren voice dynamic from your mermaid lifestate mod in a future update? I really liked that part and i think EA's Island Living lacks a lot of stuff, i definitely preferred your mermaid lifestate mod, too bad it broke. And while the Expanded Mermaids is awesome and even better, i still miss the siren voice thing, i miss making my merpeople sing and have people be dazed and/or flirty as a result, with the vampire pink fog and all. It was an awesome dynamic.
Test Subject
#403 Old 27th Sep 2020 at 6:51 PM
Default check out Zero
Quote: Originally posted by tjopj44
This mod is really good, sea witches are amazing. But would it be possible for you to add the siren voice dynamic from your mermaid lifestate mod in a future update? I really liked that part and i think EA's Island Living lacks a lot of stuff, i definitely preferred your mermaid lifestate mod, too bad it broke. And while the Expanded Mermaids is awesome and even better, i still miss the siren voice thing, i miss making my merpeople sing and have people be dazed and/or flirty as a result, with the vampire pink fog and all. It was an awesome dynamic.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/il-deadly-siren-30002970
Test Subject
#404 Old 27th Sep 2020 at 11:23 PM Last edited by Juan23333 : 28th Sep 2020 at 10:17 AM.
Default Bug found
Apperantly when my mermaid witch transforms a sim into a mermaid, its not instant, then it becomes kinda laggy and then i go into CAS for some reason

Also I dont think meditating under the moon is working us intended, it be conflicting with the Spa pack? Because All I see is the normal meditation animation, not the one of the mod i think
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#405 Old 20th Oct 2020 at 2:33 AM
I REALLY love this mod, and really love the changes, I don't know how you did it, but the animations are off of this game, I mean wow, love the touch when reading the grimmore and sea witch animations are amazing, and I love transform every sims in a Kelpie xD, not in less the mermaids animations, is awesome to stand in the beach with your mermaid form and is animated :D. (in special that the mod is in spanish!!!)
Instructor
#406 Old 11th Nov 2020 at 6:44 PM
Hello from Austria @SpinningPlumbobs

Is this mod compatible with the last patch yesterday for "snowy escape"?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#407 Old 11th Nov 2020 at 8:25 PM
I finally realized you have to be on the beach to lounge in mermaid form!!! So amazing!!! I love it!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#408 Old 12th Nov 2020 at 8:19 PM
The mod is totally amazing, I love new powers and options! But I'm stuck with one detail... My sea witch found seashell while diving in the deep ocean... What special power does it have? Or is it only switch on/off shining?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#409 Old 18th Nov 2020 at 1:48 PM
Hello!! I love your mods!! This is a bit offtopic but I don't know why Patreon doesn't let me log in so... Your Whitelighters mod is some sort of broken since the Elder Crystal doesn't show the "Call the Elders" option anymore
Test Subject
#410 Old 18th Nov 2020 at 3:57 PM
this is great, i'm loving it but i need to confess that i would really like to have something like this for sims 3. does anyone know if there is any "more mermaid powers" for sims 3?
Test Subject
#411 Old 24th Nov 2020 at 3:40 PM
Default No new items
I seem to be having an issue with the new items the mod adds. After I dive deeper I get the prompt that my Sim found either something magical(the book) or a kelp bullb(kelpie transformation) but when I go to look in the inventory they aren't there. I checked the household inventory as well and I've found nothing. What am I missing, is this a bug or am I just not looking in the right place?
Test Subject
#412 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 5:23 AM Last edited by Xerisboi : 29th Nov 2020 at 4:50 AM.
I just wanna say I love your mod, it’s really changed my mermaid experience. Can’t wait to see more added to the mod.

Does the aquatic energy bar conflict with the whitelighters energy bar?
Test Subject
#413 Old 26th Nov 2020 at 2:05 PM
How can I transform into mermaid? I don't find the grimoire, book or the item
Test Subject
#414 Old 30th Nov 2020 at 2:42 PM
I really like this mods, thanks. Is there a way to do the mermaid lounge inside the house or room, because i don't see the option ?.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#415 Old 3rd Dec 2020 at 1:34 AM
Hello, im having a bit of trouble installing the mod, I cant seem to make it work. I placed the folder in the .rar fille inside the mods folder, but it does not show up in game. I have scripted mods on, as i already use the mc command mod...
If anyone has any advice I'll be grateful!
Test Subject
#416 Old 8th Dec 2020 at 3:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mandinha95_4
I translated your mod into Brazilian Portuguese again. The strings are here: http://www.simfileshare.net/download/2026281/

Como eu faço para colocar essa tradução no mod?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#417 Old 8th Dec 2020 at 3:41 AM
Just someone know how to translate this mod?
Test Subject
#418 Old 8th Dec 2020 at 7:04 PM
Kelp doesn’t fill up hunger.
Hi. First and foremost I’m so grateful for this mod as it expands my favorite occult. I just wanted to ask if you could make it so the kelp fills up the hunger meter? I find my self having to dive for kelp repeatedly so my mermaids don’t starve. Also, could you possibly give mermaids the ability to eat the raw fish that fetch? I know there was a mod for that but hasn’t been updated since 2019. Thank you.
Test Subject
#419 Old 15th Dec 2020 at 1:39 PM
This mod is really cool! I saw that some wishes the moon pool from mermaid 2.0 back. I really like it, too. Can you bring it back e.g. as a decoration object that mermaids can interact with? That would be soo great! But even if not, the mod is amazing and your plans for other mods in 2021 seem really awesome, too! Thanks for the hard work and sharing with community!
Test Subject
#420 Old 26th Dec 2020 at 9:16 PM
So when I am on land and I click on a spot in the water, a greyed out option labeled "Dive Deeper" appears, but I am unable to click it as it says I must be swimming in order to do this. When I get into the water and start swimming, the option is not there anymore. Is this supposed to happen? I don't know how to find any of the grimoires, and when I used Debug to find them, I could only read one (I read the sea witch one) but then I couldn't find out how to actually become a sea witch. Am I missing something?
Test Subject
#421 Old 2nd Jan 2021 at 10:42 PM
Default Unable to Find Mesmerizing Melody
My mermaid isn't finding Mesmerizing Melody on her dives. I played with this mod a year ago, and I remember she learned it through diving. I'm not using the "Dive Deeper" interaction, just the Dive interaction. Is anyone else having this issue? Mesmerizing Melody is my favorite feature of this mod and I would love to have it again! T_T
Test Subject
#422 Old 2nd Jan 2021 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eroslove
My mermaid isn't finding Mesmerizing Melody on her dives. I played with this mod a year ago, and I remember she learned it through diving. I'm not using the "Dive Deeper" interaction, just the Dive interaction. Is anyone else having this issue? Mesmerizing Melody is my favorite feature of this mod and I would love to have it again! T_T

Figured out my issue: I had installed different versions of the mod in different folders of my mods folder. XD She learned it now! :D
Test Subject
#423 Old 8th Jan 2021 at 3:53 AM
Mermaids cant hide mermaid tail
Hi so i noticed while playing that everytime i try to hide my mermaids tail in the water the game freezes and then closes, i have removed all mods and cc and only left this mod in and the issue is still the same. seems to be working on land but not in water
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#424 Old 8th Jan 2021 at 6:10 AM
love it
Test Subject
#425 Old 8th Jan 2021 at 5:44 PM
It doesn't work. Totally ruines mermaids. When she gets into water no tail shows just becomes naked.
I have all the patches and expansions.
Page 17 of 21