Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Expanded Mermaids [ OUTDATED ]

by SpinningPlumbobs Posted 16th Jul 2019 at 3:53 PM - Updated 15th Sep 2023 at 4:50 AM by SpinningPlumbobs

511 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 367 Feedback Posts, 143 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 18 of 21
Test Subject
#426 Old 18th Jan 2021 at 3:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by scottm2002
Hi so i noticed while playing that everytime i try to hide my mermaids tail in the water the game freezes and then closes, i have removed all mods and cc and only left this mod in and the issue is still the same. seems to be working on land but not in water

Hi! I know I'm not the modder but they are aware of this issue and are working on fixing it, they posted about it on their Tumblr, sp-creates dot tumblr dot com
Test Subject
#427 Old 19th Jan 2021 at 11:11 PM
I've been having touble turning my sim into a kelpie, as whenever the moodlet expires when my sim is in water, the game crashes. if they're not standing in water, the moodlet passes normally. I have removed all the mods from my game except for this one so I'm unsure why this is happening, could you help me figure out what went wrong?
Test Subject
#428 Old 25th Jan 2021 at 1:07 AM
I've been having trouble turning my sim into a sea witch and turning other sims into kelpies or anything, I also can't find mesmerizing melody when I dive. I'm not sure if I installed the mod wrong or If it just doesn't work. Would someone please help me if you can?
Test Subject
#429 Old 29th Jan 2021 at 12:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Badbunny64
I've been having trouble turning my sim into a sea witch and turning other sims into kelpies or anything, I also can't find mesmerizing melody when I dive. I'm not sure if I installed the mod wrong or If it just doesn't work. Would someone please help me if you can?

Hello! About turning into sea witch: you need to dive with mermaid's unique actions. Dive into the deep sea. It will take a while. About mermaid's song... I had trouble finding it too, don't remember which action worked out, but definitely not deep diving, Your sim will meet another mermaid. It took me much longer, than to find grimoire
Test Subject
#430 Old 31st Jan 2021 at 6:05 AM Last edited by Xerisboi : 31st Jan 2021 at 11:37 PM.
Personal question of interest. Is it possible for a Sea Witch to mentor other Sea Witches. Like vampires and spell-caster mentoring weaker occult’s?
Also can mermaids cast their spells while in water?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#431 Old 15th Feb 2021 at 11:02 PM
I really like the mod and made an account just to say that
Test Subject
#432 Old 15th Feb 2021 at 11:05 PM
I heard It was hard to get the Algerian bulb and I then somehow got it on accident on my first time diving lol
Test Subject
#433 Old 16th Feb 2021 at 6:05 PM
Update Tried again and found the book. Ima become a sea witch now
Test Subject
#434 Old 20th Feb 2021 at 9:58 AM
Default When singing to "Turn them into mermaids" it sends me to CAS and won't lemme leave
When I try to use the Turn into mermaid song, it sends me to CAS with my family.The portraits don't load for my sims family and it goes to the Sea witch sim.Then it'll go to her kids?But I won't be able to get out of CAS no matter how many times I "cancel" or "confirm"I've even tried changing their clothes or hair and then confirming to see if it fixes the issue and I just have to go back to main menu.Maybe my save is bugged I can do my test household and see if this is a problem or not.
Test Subject
#435 Old 20th Feb 2021 at 4:18 PM
The mod is working fine to me. However, there is one thing I would appreciate if you a bit a free time : If meditating under the moon could be in a continued action until the bar is full, rather than repeating the same action for a short laps of time.

It would be cool if mermaids could be gain aquatic energy while in pool and also deep sleep in it..
Test Subject
#436 Old 27th Feb 2021 at 7:34 PM
Hi! Love this mod so much. I think it *may* be broken from this past patch, although it could be a conflicting mod I have. I have all the interactions except "dive deeper" so I can't get the grimoire. I DO see "dive deeper" when my mermaid is on land, but once I enter the ocean it disappears. Is there a possible work-around to where I can just buy it instead?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#437 Old 1st Mar 2021 at 10:50 AM
Im in love with your work, its amazing!
are your life states inheritable? <3
Test Subject
#438 Old 6th Mar 2021 at 4:22 AM
I am confuse about the contracts. I press the offer spell contracts interaction but nothing happens afterwards
Test Subject
#439 Old 13th Mar 2021 at 2:57 PM
Default MCC mod is saying that I should remove your mod
The MCC mod is saying that I should remove your mod from my game. Do you know if you have any solution for this? I saw if you had updates on your mod and you didn't.

It took a lot of work to get the translation done.
Test Subject
#440 Old 25th Mar 2021 at 11:00 PM
Anyone know if this still works with the March 23rd update?
Space Pony
#441 Old 1st Apr 2021 at 7:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DarkFoxGirl13
Anyone know if this still works with the March 23rd update?

It's not I got a LE saying it was out of date
Test Subject
#442 Old 14th Apr 2021 at 7:17 PM
Will there be an update to this mod?
Test Subject
#443 Old 4th May 2021 at 5:51 PM
I LOVE this mod! I started playing with the mermaids again after a very long hiatus lol.

I did run into a slight issue — my sea witches can’t make contracts with sims. I also did use a cheat to raise their sorcery skill, is that what messed it up?
Test Subject
#444 Old 24th May 2021 at 7:13 PM
This mod is brilliant. I downloaded it today and I've been having so much fun with it! I never used to play with mermaids much because their powers were so much more limited compared to vampires and spellcasters, but this mod has changed that. Thank you so much for this. You've made mermaids exciting again. Keep up the great work!

Now all I need is a mod that improves aliens...
Test Subject
#445 Old 30th May 2021 at 9:51 PM
Default Alien Mods (and other occults)
Quote: Originally posted by IndigoSims
This mod is brilliant. I downloaded it today and I've been having so much fun with it! I never used to play with mermaids much because their powers were so much more limited compared to vampires and spellcasters, but this mod has changed that. Thank you so much for this. You've made mermaids exciting again. Keep up the great work!

Now all I need is a mod that improves aliens...

Zero on Patreon has a ton of mods that improve all occult sims: aliens, vampires, mermaids, witches, and ghosts!
Test Subject
#446 Old 1st Jun 2021 at 6:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by itsmandyxoxo
Zero on Patreon has a ton of mods that improve all occult sims: aliens, vampires, mermaids, witches, and ghosts!

Thanks for the recommendation! I just recently discovered Zero's mods and they're amazing. I love playing occult sims so these are right up my alley. I got the Time Lord one and several others too.
Test Subject
#447 Old 1st Jun 2021 at 9:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IndigoSims
Thanks for the recommendation! I just recently discovered Zero's mods and they're amazing. I love playing occult sims so these are right up my alley. I got the Time Lord one and several others too.

You're welcome! I have so many of their mods. They have a site where they have the majority of them sorted by category and I think I have all of them lol one of my favorites, since I have the paranormal pack, is the mod where it replaces the specters with the island living spirits!
Test Subject
#448 Old 19th Jun 2021 at 2:56 AM
I accidently kelpied my sim :c
Is there a way to un-kelpie??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#449 Old 30th Jun 2021 at 9:31 AM
omg you're back! yay!
Lab Assistant
#450 Old 30th Jun 2021 at 9:53 AM
Here I am again with a little question :D
Is there any chance the mod can be made compatible with Zero's Sirens mod (which replaces Mermaids' Hunger's need with Thirst, and therefore turns them into Sirens of Greek Mythology, who must feed on human blood while in the water)? Basically, I tried turning Sirens into Sea Witches, as I already did some time ago when they were still Mermaids. The problem is, it worked when they had the Hunger need, it doesn't now that they have the Thirst need, since as soon as the Sea Magic need is added, their Thirst need is replaced once again by their Hunger need
Page 18 of 21