Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Zoom-In for Preggy Mod

by monique Posted 18th Feb 2006 at 3:10 PM - Updated 4th Mar 2006 at 11:30 PM by monique

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 4:54 PM
Thanks, this is great :D

Mind Like A Steel Trap - Rusty and Illegal in 37 States!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 5:24 PM
Great idea! I have always found the jump to the trimesters annoying.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#4 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 6:36 PM
I have to tell you im not one who was ever annoyed by most functions of the game ..except This one. so THANK you dearly for this. I can not stand the zooming for absolutely no reason!

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 8:27 PM
Thanks for this, I have always hated the zooming in.

Shawnee
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 4:15 AM
Thank you... when you have Sims that reproduce like bunnies, it gets annoying to be zoomed in... and on the wrong floor of the house... every 5 seconds. I have great need of this. Thank you!

----->Sleep is for people that have never played Sims<-----
----->Maybe people should actually try Sims 4 before they criticize it. It's my favorite Sims so far.<-----
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 5:20 AM
Have I told you that you are my hero?! I have been waiting a long time for this hack. Many, many, MANY thanks for this. :D
Field Researcher
#8 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 6:34 PM
Thanks a lot for this! I really don't like it when I'm paying attention to one Sim and the camera suddenly pans to the floor when I hear the pregger Sim complain...and I keep track of when each "pop"'s going to happen, so I don't need an alert.
Instructor
#9 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 1:53 AM
The zooming in thing is awfully pathetic! Thanks for it anyways since I'll test it out.

BTW, I went to the hospital for almost two weeks because of something got my life messed up real bad in RL. :sorry:

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 1:07 PM
really, really, thanks a lot!!

I hate the zoom. Its soooo annoying....
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 12:44 AM
I tested the "No Zoom Until Last Stage" in my game (I only have the original game, no expansions or Holiday Pack) and it works fine! :smash:
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 11:01 PM
Thank you so much! The zooming in always annoyed me to no end D=
Instructor
#13 Old 28th May 2006 at 7:31 PM Last edited by HeartDeco : 2nd Jun 2006 at 5:58 PM. Reason: Update my Response
Default Works Great - Yay, no more motion sickness!
Edit: This works great - My heart didn't jump into my throat like it used to do. It was so pleasant, I actually enjoyed the birth this time.

My heart would skip three beats everytime it did that, not to mention the momentary feeling of motion sickness. The most annoying part of this scenario was when the pregnant Sim was downstairs and your selected Sim was upstairs and the camera would zoom to the floor.

Thank You SO very much, Monique!!

HeartDeco
Instructor
#14 Old 28th May 2006 at 7:44 PM
Hi Monique,

I forgot to ask in previous post - Would it be possible to create a warning dialog to display 1 hour before the baby is born? Since the birth occurs approximately 3 Sim days plus three hours from the time you hear the lullaby - Is this even possible? If it is maybe you could incorporate this feature into one or both versions of this hack.

Thanks for reading this,

HeartDeco
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 8:31 AM
Thank you so much, Monique!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 3:40 AM
PETS Compatible?

"It is better to die by the truth than to live by a lie."
Field Researcher
#17 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 8:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lindaetterlee
PETS Compatible?

Thankfully yes

Please don't PM/IM me with requests
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 6:16 PM Last edited by jujajulchen : 15th Jun 2007 at 12:52 PM.
That's nice. i would like to have a terrain texture that looks like sand from a beach(The sand that's in the buildmode would be great) instead of the dessert. Could you tell me how i can make that?

EDIT:
Sorry. I didn't want to write it in here. Thats a mistake. I'm sorry.
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 2:52 AM
That zoom in was so emberrassing. Thanks a lot

Isn't that a girl's name?
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 1:46 AM
Perfect I love it.... I have a not so great computer and the zoom in really slowed my game down.... This fixes that
Plus, it still works since I installed seasons....
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 3:33 AM
Is this working with BonVoyage? I would hate to go back to the zooooooooom
Field Researcher
#22 Old 23rd Oct 2007 at 3:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HeartDeco
Hi Monique,

I forgot to ask in previous post - Would it be possible to create a warning dialog to display 1 hour before the baby is born? Since the birth occurs approximately 3 Sim days plus three hours from the time you hear the lullaby - Is this even possible? If it is maybe you could incorporate this feature into one or both versions of this hack.

Thanks for reading this,

HeartDeco

this would incorporate 2 different kinds of game modding. this mod involves use of the cameras when an event occurs, while the one you suggest involves triggering a dialogue box before an event occurs. the tow things would be better kept as separate modifications i am sure.

nice mod, much thanks.

CONTROL ALT DELETE.
Rest In Peace Mootilda.
Test Subject
#23 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 3:35 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#24 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 7:45 AM
thanks^^
the zoom is was awfully bothering so this is so great^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST