Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted: functioning ferry wheel with 8 rideable slots; updated 09/21/2006

by Jasana_BugBreeder Posted 17th Sep 2006 at 9:55 AM - Updated 7th Dec 2008 at 9:30 PM by -Maylin-

325 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 309 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 11 of 14
Lab Assistant
#251 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 2:29 AM
I dont believe it!

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law!
Lab Assistant
#252 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 10:28 AM
:'( WOw, it's so brilliant, I just wish I could download it, cry, stupid .rar's I wish it was one for everybody...

Well done anyway, I wish I could download .rar's
Test Subject
#253 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 6:37 AM
This is very cool. I am definitely going to download this and try it out! ^_^

Thank you so much!

Like everyone else, I am looking forward to when you have the chance to make some other rides. ^_^
Test Subject
#254 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 1:43 PM
I had a flick through, and noone said that it works with eight sims, so I tested it and yes, it does work. I took a picture, if you want it.

It's a fantastic design, I can't wait until more comes out.
Typical
#255 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 12:16 AM
Can you please post the ferry wheel as a zip archive?
Instructor
Original Poster
#256 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 6:17 AM
No, I can't - it's forbidden by site rules to attach archive with the same content in both rar and zip formats.
There's plenty of tree programs that can extract files from RARs - 7-Zip, for example - so it's not really a problem.
Test Subject
#257 Old 5th Nov 2007 at 3:24 PM
It's amazing!! I love it!! thank you for sharing this =D
I have a request.. can you make another one too, but bigger with 2 bench?
xx Nhi =D
Typical
#258 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 9:40 PM
I downloaded 7-zip not to long ago. Thanks anyway
Typical
#259 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 9:41 PM
Ok, thanks anyway
Test Subject
#260 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 6:18 AM
teirrah1995 and lewjen WinRar unzips .rar files, and is what I have always used with any .rar file I get. It says it is a trial version, but I have been using the same WinRAR forever, and I have never had to pay, nor did anything get disabled.

Also, very awesome upload! I can't wait to see it in my game!
Test Subject
#261 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 6:54 AM
thanks!
Test Subject
#262 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 3:31 AM
I have this in my game and it works great. Perfect money getter.

There may be a Goddess, and I may be IT (at least to my Sims.)
Test Subject
#263 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 4:03 PM
I just tested this in my game (Bon Voyage) and it works! I didn't expect that my sims would get on it without me prompting them to do it but one of them kept going back for more rides hehe. Thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
#264 Old 23rd Feb 2008 at 6:49 PM
this is just so amaixing. BRILLIANT :D
Test Subject
#265 Old 5th May 2008 at 12:38 PM
This is brillant! Thank you sooooo much! :D
Lab Assistant
#266 Old 23rd May 2008 at 7:05 AM
Test Subject
#267 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 7:16 AM
Wonderful! Thank u so very much! The hard work u put into this is so very obvious!
Test Subject
#268 Old 18th Jun 2008 at 9:59 PM
When I used this, my game crashed and I had to install it all over again and when I finally got it back up and downloaded, it was replaced with something else. why?

monkeys will rule the world!!! @(^.^)@!!!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#269 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 7:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by feerthetime
it was replaced with something else
Hm, looks like you have GUID conflict. I don't know where it could came from, though, since I'm using my own block of guids, it's not supposed to be used by anyone else. There's very small chance of conflicting with Celebration SP, I don't have it so can't check it - but it's highly inlikely, conflict with a custom object is more likely.

I would suggest doing the following:
- get SimPE, if you don't have it yet, and run it
- go to menu Tools -> Scan Folders
- dialog will open - select 'Download Folder' (from the top dropdown), check only GUID Scanner (in the lower left box), and check 'Recursive' (on the bottom, to the right of Scan button); then hit Scan and wait for a while - how long, depends on size of your Downloads folder
- when scan will be finished, the list in the middle will be populated with items - look for items that have 'yes' in the 'Duplicate GUID' column - they should be written in red color
Normally you should have very few items with duplicate GUIDs - only global mods, if you have any. Each case should be considered separately, whether you need or not. It may be OK to have an override of a Maxis object - if it's one per object, two overrides of the same object wouldn't work correctly - but having two custom objects is absolute no-no.
Now, please find ferrywheel there and see what it conflicts with - either ferrywheel would be in the 'Filename' column and conflicting item would be in the 'First found' column, or opposite. I need the name of the other package, and where you got it, if you remember - to figure out what's going on and what to do.
Test Subject
#270 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 9:49 AM
Jasana I owe you the world for this one! Thank you ever so much for this excellent object of fun!!!!

(I have all exp and all stuff and it works great for me)
Test Subject
#271 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 1:23 PM
Great job! Thanks!
Test Subject
#272 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 2:54 PM
Hej! The wheel is amazing! Though I experienced some problems after installing Apartment Life - my Sims won't grow up. So I had to move the wheel from the game - I am waiting for an update!
Test Subject
#273 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 9:17 PM
I know this is super late but I just had to say...WOW. 8D Awesome creation.
Test Subject
#274 Old 2nd Nov 2008 at 11:20 PM
wow this is amazing, i'm quite new to the sims2 i only got nightlife today so i was amazed at this, thank you so much
Test Subject
#275 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 3:54 PM
what was this meshed from? i was just wondering
Page 11 of 14