Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted: functioning ferry wheel with 8 rideable slots; updated 09/21/2006

by Jasana_BugBreeder Posted 17th Sep 2006 at 9:55 AM - Updated 7th Dec 2008 at 9:30 PM by -Maylin-

325 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 309 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 14
Instructor
#126 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 4:41 AM
Oh my gosh this is wonderful Thankyou for creating, I can't wait to try it in game.

Auroraspirit :angel:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Lab Assistant
#127 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 5:12 AM
This is wonderful. Thanks so much.
Test Subject
#128 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 5:43 AM
I am constantly amazed at the talent some of the people here have-this is awesome!
Forum Resident
#129 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 6:22 AM
super job!! my sim can ride on ferry whell!! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#130 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 6:41 AM
Wow! My eyes popped out when I read that it's animated. I know this must have taken a lot of work. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
Field Researcher
#131 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 7:20 AM
This is a really fantastic object that will make Sims more dramatic to play. Very original too. I can't believe it's even possible. I can't wait to see more of your creations. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#132 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 7:38 AM
Thank you! I was looking for something like this for a long time!

I think even maxis isn't able to do this any better
Field Researcher
#133 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 7:52 AM
Quote:
While riding, sim's Fun and Comfort increase. Sim looks around at nearby objects

The Ferris Wheel is working, but not quite right. The sims will get on it and it rides them around, but fun and comfort along with all of their other motives steadily decrease instead of increasing. After awhile my sims were getting off of it because their fun and social were very low.

So far I haven't had any sims start using it autonomously. Maybe if I play longer they will. But the fun and comfort problem needs to be addressed.

The animations are fabulous! Fantastic job on the mesh.

Running: Sims2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT & AL. Patched.
Field Researcher
#134 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 7:54 AM
genius!

Marjorie Dawes: Dust. Anybody? No? High in fat, low in fat? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust.
Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. It's actually very low in fat. You can have as much dust as you like.
Sims Love to Run with Scissors, Simmers Love to Download.
Test Subject
#135 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 2:07 PM
One word: FANTABULOUS!
Test Subject
#136 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 4:25 PM
Merci beaucoup
Congratulations and many thanks for showing your fantastic creation. Very talented. Do you have any tutorials yet?

"To break free"
Field Researcher
#137 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 4:38 PM
WOOW!!! I'm surprised, 5*****. Thanks for sharing.

I'm going to stop modding the sims 2.
Instructor
#138 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 4:50 PM
fabulous thx

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
Lab Assistant
#139 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 5:53 PM
I know everybody else has already said, but this is AMAZING! The motives could be tweaked a little to make it more fun and have Sims want to be on it more, but just creating this thing was an incredible accomplishment! I particularly love the way the Sims who are waiting to get on look UP at the Sims already on it. Realism! And it looks very realistic too!
Test Subject
#140 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 6:20 PM
this is the coolest thing i have seen in awhile all we need to do is like get food stands that can give sims food and some more rides and people can make there very own amusement park TYVM for all the hard work in making this i just dled it so im gonna play sims lata and check it out TYVM AGAIN!!!!!!

"life is to short to worry about the small things live life to the fullest and enjoy every minute of it!"
Lab Assistant
#141 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 6:25 PM

Thank!

Recent updates: March 7, 2006
Pyjamas for adult males
Knit Mini Dress
Clothes for teenager's girl

Another my works you can see there
Lab Assistant
#142 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 7:04 PM
I play this in my game and it is soooooo cute. Thanks again!
Test Subject
#143 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 7:23 PM
wow just wow!
Field Researcher
#144 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 8:43 PM
OMG! How creative. Awesome, awesome work.

watch Jensen Ackles in Supernatural
watch Allison Mack in Smallville
watch Jeff Hardy in Monday Night Raw
Test Subject
#145 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 8:58 PM
Could you make it as just an ordinary object without animations. Please.
Awesome work
Top Secret Researcher
#146 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 11:03 PM
Excellent work Thanks so much for sharing all your hard work with is :D

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
The ModFather
retired moderator
#147 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 11:08 PM
How ingenious! How fun! It's a really interesting object, from both gamers' and modders' point of view
Good job!

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Lab Assistant
#148 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 11:40 PM
OH MY GOODNESS
You are the Quoolest Lemon that EVER EXISTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quooler than a beaver rolling in CHOCOLATE PUDDING MIX!

<3--My I D O L--<3

Mrs Brad Pitt/Tom Cruise/Sawyer from LOST
Perfect In Every Single Way
Instructor
#149 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 12:09 AM
Amazing, very good...
My sims use it on their own and really like it
Ferry wheel? Here in Sweden we call a thing like this a Paris wheel?
But it works wonderful for me and my sims....

/Lisen
Lab Assistant
#150 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 12:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by magicmoon

So far I haven't had any sims start using it autonomously. Maybe if I play longer they will. But the fun and comfort problem needs to be addressed.

The animations are fabulous! Fantastic job on the mesh.

I played with the Ferris Wheel for quite some time (1 hour+ realtime), and none of my sims got on the ride autonomously. Otherwise, it ran very well for me.

No question, this is a wonderful object! Autumn is Fair and Festival time, and it's great to be able to set up a Midway for the Sims! Thanks so much
Page 6 of 14