Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*2007 Update*Animated/Functional Value Vending Machine! (Chips, coke, & more)

by pacotacoplayer Posted 7th Oct 2006 at 2:37 AM - Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 1:54 PM by -Maylin-

200 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 183 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 9
Test Subject
#151 Old 18th May 2007 at 6:51 PM
AWSOME! :o
It´s just amazing..
GREAT JOB! :D
Test Subject
#152 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 9:46 AM
I love your work... thank you so much...
Forum Resident
#153 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 7:44 PM
Wow!, what a wonderful machine to bring to the 'TS-2' World - very, very useful! [Downloads] you've done a brilliant job too...

Thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share with us!. :D

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#154 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 8:37 PM
this thing is the best my sim is so hiped up lol good job try adding sweet tarts to make thyen go realy fast lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good job make more
Lab Assistant
#155 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 2:26 AM
Amazing job! Thank you for sharing!

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law!
Field Researcher
#156 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 6:11 PM
this is just genious. thank you!

She stood in the rain
And gazed at the golden grass
Longed for those memories
She knew could never last
Instructor
#157 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 7:05 AM
Thanks a BILLION Paco!!!!!! this is sooo totally great!!!
Thanks a LOT!!!
Lab Assistant
#158 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 1:17 AM
OMG this so so cool! I am forever grateful to you *bows down*
Test Subject
#159 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 11:30 PM
How am I just now coming across this?! Well thanks, so much for such a wonderful creation! I can't wait to try it out!
Test Subject
#160 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 5:16 PM
hey this is real kool but my sim was eatin a pak of cookies then another sim came along and took them outa his hand and then put them in the sink ; just 3 things
1:the other sim stole my cookies! =-(
2:the other sim washed up a plastic packet =-|
3:my sim kept eating invisible cookies =-)
And 4: HE STOLE MY COOKIES!!!! >.<
LOL omg this threads years old oops... never mind any way congrats =-)
Test Subject
#161 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 3:52 PM
thanks ^^ .very cool object XDD
Test Subject
#162 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 2:40 AM
This is my first download and it is pretty nice. The energy drink is for my sims who need to get their energy up before work. Especially my sim in show business. She has late hours.
Field Researcher
#163 Old 12th Mar 2008 at 12:06 AM
i only just recently downloaded this and i must say it is wonderful.
altho is isnt 'profitable' on community lots, i put it on all my downtown lots so my simmies can get a nice boost of energy while running their buisneses. (running a pet shop is tiring work XD)
thanx so much for this clever and useful gadget ^_^
Test Subject
#164 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 12:55 AM
the video of the kid is very funny because it looks like it takes all day for him to eat the chips... :D
Thank you for it, it is very cool.

PD: Sorry if i dont talk the english correctly, i am from Mexico...
Lab Assistant
#165 Old 12th May 2008 at 12:30 AM
Thank you so much for this!
Test Subject
#166 Old 13th May 2008 at 12:41 AM
This is awesome! Thanks you are great!
Test Subject
#167 Old 25th May 2008 at 6:55 PM
For some reason mines not working i down load it to open the files and it says That theres been an error. it only comes up with 1 file out of the 4 that are in there please help if you can!
Test Subject
#168 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 7:37 PM
This is so cool!
Test Subject
#169 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 9:24 PM
Sure would be nice if both Vending Snack Machine and the Cola Vending machine showed up as separate machines. Instead they looked the same. ;(

Guess I'll take out the coke machine and use the snack machine.
Test Subject
#170 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 3:10 AM
This is pretty cool

hey could u do me a favor
i wanna download smonaff's jogging mod and it says he has not logged in mts2 for a while and the download was considered unsupported i was wondering if you could ask him if it is supported or not
thx
thanks for the download by the way
Test Subject
#171 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 8:59 PM
I downloaded this ages ago but never gave feedback. I 100% LOVE this download!! Amazing!! So much talent - I could never do anything like this!!

I use it all the time!!
Lab Assistant
#172 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 2:00 AM
Thanks for the snack machine. It looks great, and hopefully you were able to work out the glitches relatively painlessly. Thank you, too, to all those on your list of "helpers". Nice one.

I wish people could give constructive criticism without being abrasive. The comment I am referencing is old, but after pointing out the problems with the vending machine in a way that read as hostile, the commenter pronounced it "a piece of crap". Come on.

That was when the snack machine was in testing. You know, a work in progress. Perhaps its just me, but if this had been out for a while in final form, then I might have been able to understand the harshness. But it was new. There is a way to point out problems while still being supportive of the process. That's why it is called constructive criticism.

I suppose those who need this explained to them are beyond caring whether or not they may be hurtful to someone, but I had to put in my two cents. Okay, more like 30 cents, but there you go.

centime
Test Subject
#173 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 7:39 PM
Default Coolz
Asome!

Manoman.
Test Subject
#174 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 2:29 PM
Hi paco
Test Subject
#175 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 6:46 PM
Excellent work. I think a round of applaus is needed?

*Clap*
Page 7 of 9