Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elven arched fence

by Lethe_s Posted 8th Oct 2006 at 3:44 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2006 at 9:32 PM by Lethe_s

84 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 80 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Instructor
#76 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 9:01 PM
Since I have gotten all your stuff I could grab, I was surprised to see I didn't have this one! Thank you so much hon!!!!
Big Thanks, and hugs,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Test Subject
#77 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 1:50 AM
These are beautiful.. very elven looking
Mad Poster
#78 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 9:49 AM
That's beautiful. Thank you for sharing
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 5:35 AM
That looks really neat :D

I'm back, trying make a name for myself in the sims community. I'm going to try to match up the meshes with the content I previously made so I can share it with everyone :]. I wish my username didn't suck so much, I think I'll make a new one for the sims 3 :]
Test Subject
#80 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 10:34 PM
thank you very much, maybe can you do this for sims 3 =) (i hope that you'll can =D)
Test Subject
#81 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 6:25 AM Last edited by Lynn33594 : 26th Feb 2010 at 6:29 AM. Reason: Fix format.
This Elven Arched Fence is the best!! I'm so thrilled with it! It looks fantastic!!

FYI> Out of pure stubborness and an immense desire to have this fence in my game, I worked hard to find out how to get this fence to work in the Base Game without EPs and Stuff Packs! Yup. Your fence led me to learn how to mod. (I do have a little experience in computer programming too.)

Anyhow, in learning to mod, I lucked out and found Numenor's Fence tutorial. His method worked to get this fence to work PERFECTLY in my Base Game only Sims 2 as I don't have any EPs or Stuff Packs.

(Actually with all the wonderful modders, like you around, I feel I don't need the EPs or Stuff Packs!)

Again I just want to say I'm so happy as this fence is awesome and I knew when I saw it I had to have it in my game! You have a real talent and gift at modding!

Thanks Lethe_s for creating this Elven Arched Fence and sharing it with us all!! :D
Inventor
THANKS POST
#82 Old 18th Oct 2013 at 8:25 PM
Creating some new lots and really needed these. Thanks for sharing your talent.
Test Subject
#83 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 2:14 AM
Thank you very much! It's fantastic! I'm very happy!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 8:06 PM
Thank you ! :))
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 9:04 PM
These are gorgeous. I love the variety of ways they can be used.
Page 4 of 4