Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teleport Anywhere

by treeag Posted 8th Aug 2008 at 3:58 PM - Updated 8th Aug 2008 at 4:54 PM by treeag

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 4:51 PM
Thank you very much
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 5:02 PM
yay ! i hope this one doesnt stop you from sunbathing/digging for treasure like the last one i downloaded :D

Head Of Staff @ LivingSims Magazine

Interested In Working At LivingSims ? Then Check This Out

Check Out My Sims 3 Houses @SimsArtGallery
Alchemist
#4 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 6:59 PM
Thank you for this, it makes far more sense than the Maxis default. I mean, if you can disappear in thin air, heights and walls shouldn't be a problem.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 7:02 PM
How do you favourite uploads? Good upload by the way
Field Researcher
#6 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 8:38 PM
Treeag you always have these awesome mods/uploads. They aren't the kind that make the game easier but they make the game more fun and enjoyable. Thank you so much for your awesome creations!
Instructor
#7 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 8:41 PM
great as usual treeag ^^ thanks for sharing! it also anoyed me the fact that my sims couldn't teleport anywhere

hi!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 9:39 PM
Awesome, thanks!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 5:16 AM
I didn't realize you couldn't teleport into doorless rooms. But now that I know, I MUST HAVE THIS!
Banned
#10 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 8:54 AM
This is actually pretty great. I would download it, but hack my my game slow. But if I had a fast computer, I'd get it, no doubt.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 10:48 PM
Thanks for this very useful hack. I agree, I could never understand why Sims can teleport only to the place they can reach in other means anyway.

This is especially useful for APO-locked rooms denying autonomous entry. If you lock the room with Pescado's Authorized Personnel Only, deny Autonomous and set Route Blocks, Sims cannot teleport in or out of those rooms. I use this setup in most kitchens, it peeved me that Sims cannot teleport directly into the kitchen (and vice versa).

Quote: Originally posted by Sexysvet0.0
This is actually pretty great. I would download it, but hack my my game slow. But if I had a fast computer, I'd get it, no doubt.

This hack is extremely tiny (473 bytes), it will not slow down your game in the slightest.

NO Requests! | How to update fridges/computers to FT | Booty - Get pay items for free!
Check out my Journal for updates on past creations.
Recent Updates: Pie Menu Text Strings Fix | Teen Style Stuff Computer and Stereo Fix | IKEA Home Stuff Objects Fix
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 9:13 PM
amazing! i wanted to make a secret room like in the film Jumper, but then found i couldnt. this'll help! thanks!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 7:14 PM
treeag has a lot of usefull things. wow.

HEY,YOU. LOOK OVER HERE.
Take the Anna challenge- Create something out of the ordinary.
[Starting 9-15-08]
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 1:28 PM
Hm, it doesn't seem to work for me. Is it compatibile past Bon Voyage? (I have all current EPs).

Thanks.
Theorist
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 3:21 PM
I have all current EPs too. Asking the obvious, have you unzip it?
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 2:06 PM
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

realy cool! now i can get my sims up to where i keep my pet zombie! yeah i cant get rid of him yet!

I can do anything for anybody but i can only go to a great exstent
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 7:11 AM
What was Eaxis thinkin'? Ninjas don't need doors! Or fences with gates! I mean really, what respectable ninja ever failed his mission because of a wall? Thanks!
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 11:20 PM
Dam it! i wanted to have a teleport power but it doesn't show up.any idea why?
Theorist
Original Poster
#19 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 12:28 AM
Um, because you haven't learned teleport? This does not give you the ability, only enhances it. Your sim still have to learn teleport first
Test Subject
#20 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 8:25 PM
Yes! Now the roof of Hans Trap Door Corp is all mine!!!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 10:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by link dude80
Yes! Now the roof of Hans Trap Door Corp is all mine!!!

i lol'd at that.

*treeag* very nice hack, as always!

Evil Plumbob

May good fortune rule over you,
peace lie in your heart,
and the stars watch over you
Test Subject
#22 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 3:48 PM
Thanks Again for your talent
Test Subject
#23 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 9:58 PM
Aw, Sick.

Thanks ;D

Time to go pull a Jet Lei on my sim.

Teh Cool Cheese
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 5:11 PM Last edited by qwertyuiop123456789 : 12th Oct 2008 at 5:14 PM. Reason: forgot signature
help!
Is this compatible with AL witches? Because one of your others disabled teleporting for witches for me, and i want that back. Pwetty pwease?

I just beheaded and dismembered a sentient creature not twenty yards from you. That doesn’t bother you?
Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 25, p.558
Theorist
Original Poster
#25 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 5:37 PM
One of my what? Yeah it's compatible with AL, but this does not change the way witch teleport. This is for BV's teleportation skill that you can learn from ninjas.

By the way none of my stuff disable witches' teleport. It's a conflict with some other hacks. In my game witches can teleport just fine.
Page 1 of 3