Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lazy Gardener’s Delight – 32 remixed Maxis plants * Update 2008-05-11: OfB users, please redownload!

by plasticbox Posted 10th May 2009 at 10:53 PM - Updated 5th Feb 2010 at 10:24 AM by plasticbox

83 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 68 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 11th May 2009 at 7:33 AM
Wow ! Certainly one of the most magnificent potted plants set ! I love it !!
Inventor
#52 Old 11th May 2009 at 7:43 AM
thank you very much i love putting plants all over my simmies houses
Mad Poster
#53 Old 11th May 2009 at 7:53 AM
Thanks! This looks great.
Forum Resident
#54 Old 21st May 2009 at 3:57 AM
These are gorgeous in-game and so very useful! I love them! THANK YOU! :D

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Test Subject
#55 Old 27th May 2009 at 9:13 AM
Good job! Thank you very much.
Not actually evil.
#56 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 5:29 AM
Thanks for reshaping. We can have your version and the Maxis originals, and they don't look like twins.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#57 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 1:30 AM
we love our plants! these are great; thanks for sharing...
Field Researcher
#58 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 8:18 AM
thanks these are lovely!
Scholar
#59 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 6:10 PM
This is a delightful thing -- it will allow me to dump some less-satisfactory objects I collected for plant variety. I'm astonished at the irony of the hydrangea being unrecolorable, since that plant's flowers in the real world are so easy to manipulate with the ph of the soil. Thank you!!
Field Researcher
#60 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 9:58 AM
Amazing!

By the time you read this you've already read it. ;)
Test Subject
#61 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 7:00 PM
yay thanks! I love cactuses!!!

Plumbob's forever!

Cheese is really good. Did you know that already? Well, I guess you've learned this piece of information two times, which makes you twice as likely to remember it. Congrats!

TS3...should I get it our not? Or should I spend my money on some Cheetos? It's a tough decision.
RETROTROUT
#62 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 2:06 PM
Wow, what a great set of plants but there is one problem with it. The problem that I have found when using the plants, a strange dark shadow (more like a corrupted shadow) appears on the bottom of the plant and this shadow appears on the doors as well. Once I removed the plants the weird shadows disappear with it. It's strange but I even checked to see what was the problem (it could have been my graphic drivers but that was still there even after I updated it). A friend of mine told me that it wasn't my pc for sure because my PC is brand new. Anyways in other news it doesn't matter but great plants :D

Retrotrut Is On Zee Track
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#63 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 2:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by retrotrut
when using the plants, a strange dark shadow (more like a corrupted shadow) appears on the bottom of the plant and this shadow appears on the doors as well.

On the .. doors? o.O

That's the first time I hear about an issue like that. Unfortunately I'm unable to look into it, since I don't have TS2 installed anymore. If you have SimPE, you could try and just remove the shadows, that's not hard to do … if you experience other graphic weirdnesses like that, please post in the Help forum (strong computers are not immune to glitches, particularly not with a game as buggy as this).

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 5:49 PM
would it be possible to convert these to TS3? it's an amazing set, and god knows TS3 lacks in good plants..
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#65 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 5:50 PM
I have no plans of taking up TS3 meshing anytime soon, but feel free to recycle my meshes if you want.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
RETROTROUT
#66 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 1:14 AM
sorry for my late comment but to tell you the truth, I don't understand how to use SimPe. Since Day 1, I have never understood the program at all. lol. Thanks for your help anyway

Retrotrut Is On Zee Track
Forum Resident
#67 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 6:21 AM
Fabulous! I'm always looking for quality plants to decorate my Sim houses with, and the fact that they are remixed Maxis is a bonus! Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 8:46 PM
They're sooooooo lovely, thanks.
Test Subject
#69 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 11:03 AM
Just what I wanted and what a fabulours collection you have made, thank you very much.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#70 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 3:05 AM
these are amazing! i just love them! the game really lacks in the plant area! THANK U
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 9:25 PM
Looks great! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 6:47 AM Last edited by cazz13 : 5th Feb 2012 at 6:49 AM. Reason: wrong face at the end of it :P
yay more plants
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#73 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 7:22 AM
10/10. One of my fave downloads
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 24th Sep 2012 at 6:15 AM
You're killing me here... My poor downloads folder... D: Thanks.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#75 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 11:53 PM
These are amazing. Thank you!
Page 3 of 4