Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bösenklavier Concert Grand Piano - Updated 10-26

by Alexander.Chubaty Posted 31st Aug 2010 at 5:14 PM - Updated 27th Oct 2010 at 5:31 AM by Alexander.Chubaty : Updated for Late Night

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 5:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by scrachatron
is the expantion ambitions or the fast lane orb the next one

It is compatible with the base game. I will add an updated version when Late Night is released.
Test Subject
#27 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 10:53 PM
Wonderful job!
Test Subject
#28 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 10:05 PM
Awesome. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 28th Sep 2010 at 2:34 AM
Default have a request
This is really nice and thanks so much. Can't wait to try it out. I have a request though. Is there anyway you might be able to make a square grand piano? We have a Steinway square grand in our living room from the 1850's-1870's. The patent on it is 1859. Its really gorgeous made of rosewood with carved tapered legs. I actually tried modding one for the sims 2 in milkshape once but my teenage daughter decided the computer needed 'cleaning' and so all my milkshape projects went out with the trash. I am no expert at modding so I really don't think it would have worked in the game very well. I would so love to see one of you guys make one.

When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. --Eleanor Roosevelt
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 14th Oct 2010 at 8:50 PM
Beautiful piano and I like the fact that they won't be always playing it when I don't want them to. Looks beautiful but isn't a constant annoyance. Perfect. Thanks so much, I'll be using it in all of my mansions. :-)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#31 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 3:10 PM
Thank you for making this beautiful piano work with Late Night! I'll definitely get lots of use with it.
Test Subject
#32 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 2:19 PM
this is amazing but unnecessary now as there is a piano in late night. when it becomes playable it will be great
Test Subject
Original Poster
#33 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 8:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crazyaj8
this is amazing but unnecessary now as there is a piano in late night. when it becomes playable it will be great

It is playable if you download the late night version
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#34 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 7:02 PM
Thank you for not only updating the piano but doing it so quickly! It's much appreciated.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 8:08 AM
Sims 3 base game. Are we able to play the piano even in sims 3 base game ?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#36 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 11:21 PM
No. It will be simply a decorative object if you download the base game version. I made it an option so people without LN could still have a decorative piano if they wanted.

Quote: Originally posted by Meranda
Sims 3 base game. Are we able to play the piano even in sims 3 base game ?
Test Subject
#37 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 8:19 AM
Fantastic work, I missed instruments after switching from S2 to S3. I'm not sure if it's even doable, but is there any way to make it playable by children? I have a virtuoso child, and I am sure she would love to be able to play. :D
Test Subject
#38 Old 10th Jan 2011 at 11:15 AM
How can we have this piano both playable and decorative?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 12:55 PM
This is really really good I love it. it even has the extra octave.
Test Subject
#40 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 11:13 PM
I love your piano and organ. They're both very beautiful. If you're open to taking requests and suggestions It would be wonderful if you could make something like an old fashioned fortepiano. Stylish, but smaller? Something that one could put in a study or parlor.

Either way: I love this piano and I'm getting it for late night, and thank you so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 3rd Feb 2011 at 5:26 AM
Gorgeous. I love your work. ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 1:43 PM
Very stunning, beautiful craftsmanship, detail by detail. Now How do I get a hot tub for my sim? she has wanted one for a long time but I don't know how to create stuff. I have done a search for them and it turned up nothing.. Please message me back. TY sincerely Jett.
Test Subject
#43 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 6:11 PM
this is BEAUTIFUL but, when I downloaded it, it only showed up as a 3-D silhouette of the mod. why is that?
Test Subject
#44 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 5:50 PM
Amazing! going to try mod later on
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 3:18 AM
I love this! I wish it were playable.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 24th May 2012 at 11:49 AM
why this only can view?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 10:36 PM
Great job! I am not a fan of Late Night so I don't have a piano in the game. i'm doing a project for school so this will really help many thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 8:51 PM
This. Is. BEAUTIFUL! My IRL college has a full size Bosendorfer concert grand, and now my sims can play on one too. Thank you!
Test Subject
#50 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 8:19 PM
This piano didn't work, as soon as I put it in the game it just showed up as a big block of wood. I was disappointed and hope this is fixed soon.
Page 2 of 3