Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Unlocked Swamp Pack - UPDATED 19-07-2019

by Bakie Posted 3rd Jan 2015 at 6:53 PM - Updated 15th Oct 2021 at 2:33 PM by Bakie

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 7:06 PM
Love this! Thank you!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 9:21 PM
Great,too bad they can't walk under them
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 10:07 PM
You're awesome!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 11:43 PM
nice work,, thanks
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 12:43 AM
coooool, thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 2:45 PM
Wow! Thanks for finding these. They're really cool!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 8:48 PM
if you take requests do you think you could make misterwives tees for sims 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 9:09 PM
Now i can finally make my own Swamp Castle! MUAHAHAHAHA! Thanks btw!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 11:21 PM
Thanks! Some very nice garden features here!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 11:03 AM
THANK you
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 11:12 AM
Thanks everybody!

@Samisnotaman If you take requests do you think you could make misterwives tees for sims 4
I don't make the trees myself. I only made them avaible in build mode. Most of them are already in game, but not buy-able.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 7:30 PM
Thanks for this! Love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Jan 2015 at 9:13 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 8:57 AM
Dear Bakiegaming, In Sims 4 game i go by LoweFarm. I will definitely give you credit/tag you for this magnificent creation!! Thank you so much!! My fav. is the canoe!! ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 1:58 PM
Thank you!!! this pack is amazing
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 4:20 PM
Thanks for the kind words and downloading!

Quote: Originally posted by JennyBear72
Dear Bakiegaming, In Sims 4 game i go by LoweFarm. I will definitely give you credit/tag you for this magnificent creation!! Thank you so much!! My fav. is the canoe!! ♥

Thanks you very much @JennyBear72 ! What is the name of your lot? You got so much stuff!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 4:46 AM
Beautiful, thanks!
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 5:49 PM
Hi Bakie!! I'm going to have to re-do the lot i was telling you about! But I promise to come back and tell you the name of it. I'll also tag it for you! I know I have LOTS of stuff.. LOL.. I began creating/building the moment Sims 4 was released!! LOL Thank you again my dear for such creative objects!! I love the beauty that I can now add to my game!! AWESOME. From,
LoweFarm
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 20th Mar 2015 at 1:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by @JennyBear72
Hi Bakie!! I'm going to have to re-do the lot i was telling you about! But I promise to come back and tell you the name of it. I'll also tag it for you! I know I have LOTS of stuff.. LOL.. I began creating/building the moment Sims 4 was released!! LOL Thank you again my dear for such creative objects!! I love the beauty that I can now add to my game!! AWESOME. From,
LoweFarm

Thank YOU for the kind words! I'm glad I can help make your lots even better.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 5:41 AM
Great! Thanks
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 1st May 2015 at 2:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lovinlif39
Great! Thanks

You're welcome!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 10:51 AM
Cool ^^ Thnxx
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 9:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chabbo112
Cool ^^ Thnxx

You're welcome!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 24th Jul 2015 at 2:15 PM
I have no clue what Im going to do with these yet, but I had to have them! Thank you!
Page 1 of 3