Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2019 UPDATE: Servo - Complete Conversion

by Qahne Posted 25th Dec 2015 at 4:05 AM - Updated 25th Nov 2019 at 2:51 AM by Qahne

84 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 44 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 3rd Apr 2019 at 9:01 PM
you are an inspiration darling, keep the greatness coming!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 22nd Apr 2019 at 9:47 PM
love
Test Subject
#78 Old 24th May 2019 at 11:01 PM
downloaded but it doesn't work, I position it but then my sims don't interact, how come? am i using strangerville maybe not compatible? thanks for the answers and I didn't know that the servant didn't exist for sims 4, luckily you created the mod, thanks
Scholar
Original Poster
#79 Old 25th May 2019 at 11:45 PM
Hi Katie, the object is only decorative, to make Servos you need to apply the outfit in CAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jje1000
If this succeeds, then we will have driven a stake through the metaphorical heart of pudding.

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Now also on Tumblr !
Test Subject
#80 Old 26th May 2019 at 12:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Qahne
Hi Katie, the object is only decorative, to make Servos you need to apply the outfit in CAS

hi, so I have to create a sim and then apply the servo skin? but then it will have the characteristics of a sim and not of a robot, right? pity that it is not a NPC like the cleaning lady to change the skin into a servant and keep it as a family member

in sims2 I had 3 robot servants KAGOME, ALITA, SHIN and they were dressed with kimono, too bad not to have them even in the sims4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 30th May 2019 at 4:23 AM
Love this classic Servo look, too... A neighbourhood full of robo sims... Seems as if it would be a lot of fun
Scholar
Original Poster
#82 Old 2nd Jun 2019 at 7:59 PM
You can take NPCs into CAS and give them this skin, and there are also several mods giving Sims robot traits that you can combine with this.

Quote:
If this succeeds, then we will have driven a stake through the metaphorical heart of pudding.

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Now also on Tumblr !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 18th Jul 2019 at 5:59 PM
This is fantastic! Thank you so much for converting our beloved Servos to TS4 <3
Test Subject
#84 Old 15th Nov 2019 at 8:19 PM
can you update it again now that we have servos in the game
Scholar
Original Poster
#85 Old 25th Nov 2019 at 2:50 AM
Yep, it's here http://www.modthesims.info/d/635410...eplacement.html

Quote:

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Now also on Tumblr !
Page 4 of 4