Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Avril Lavigne

by hrekkjavaka astarkort Posted 20th Sep 2007 at 11:08 PM - Updated 4th Mar 2008 at 8:48 AM by hrekkjavaka astarkort

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 62 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 8:01 AM
OMMMMMMMMMMG that is a really good version of avril......i use to love her but now.....I HATE HER...........I wish someone would make P!NK as good as avril........P!NK ROCKS.!!
Scholar
#27 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 3:58 PM
I wasn't really going to look at this thread at all because I used to have a Will Stefan Avril that I loved and thought was the best ever. But I lost her in a computer crash and I couldn't find Stefan's Avril available anymore. I was heartbroken but too shy to ask Stefan to send me another one. So I looked here and didn't really expect to like your Avril but wow, I LOVE her! I am so happy to have her in my game again.

Thank you for making and sharing this sim, even if you don't like Avril. Honestly, I don't like her personality either. But I like her music well enough and I think she makes a fabulous sim. Whenever I play her in game I never use the money cheat code and I make her work her butt off to get everything! LOL!

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 4:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by summersong86
I wasn't really going to look at this thread at all because I used to have a Will Stefan Avril that I loved and thought was the best ever. But I lost her in a computer crash and I couldn't find Stefan's Avril available anymore. I was heartbroken but too shy to ask Stefan to send me another one. So I looked here and didn't really expect to like your Avril but wow, I LOVE her! I am so happy to have her in my game again.

Thank you for making and sharing this sim, even if you don't like Avril. Honestly, I don't like her personality either. But I like her music well enough and I think she makes a fabulous sim. Whenever I play her in game I never use the money cheat code and I make her work her butt off to get everything! LOL!

LOL! Make her work hard for her money! I'm so pleased you like her, and i'm glad i've made a sim that someone's really pleased to have in their game!! Thanks so much for your kind comments!
Hrekkjavaka
xx

=^.^= Treacherous Kitten =^.^=

*Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's squidgy & sometimes it's nuts, most of the time it's nuts*
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 11:00 AM
I used to be a huge fan, but then she went all prissy and got married. She's still beautiful, and your sim is absoloutely WONDERFULL! Kudos.

X.x.~*~*.Mrs. My Chemical Romance.*~*~.x.X
X.x.So Long.And Good.X.x.Night.x.X Don't I look pretty walkin down the dress in the best damn dress I own? I reject your reality and substitute my own! Thats what we do on Mythbusters. We blow shit up. ~Mythbusters Princess~
Test Subject
#30 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 8:42 PM
wooowww!!!!!!!!! i luv her!!!!! im a real big fan of avril and have all of her cds!!!! finally, i can have her in sims too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thnx, really!!!!!!!!ive been requesting people like crazy to sim her, but everyone rejected. HOW GREAT IS THIS DAY!!!!!!!!

AnD WiThOuT YoU Is HoW I DiSsApPeAr
AnD LiVe My LiFe AlOne FoReVeR Now ~*

MCR shall rule the world <333
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 10:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pikatchu
wooowww!!!!!!!!! i luv her!!!!! im a real big fan of avril and have all of her cds!!!! finally, i can have her in sims too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thnx, really!!!!!!!!ive been requesting people like crazy to sim her, but everyone rejected. HOW GREAT IS THIS DAY!!!!!!!!

AWWWWW! Wow, thank you very much! :D

*Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's squidgy & sometimes it's nuts, most of the time it's nuts*
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 4:16 PM
I love Avril, she is awsome. Thanks for making a totally awsome sim!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#33 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 11:04 PM
You did her perfectly!! Love it! What about a Kelly Clarkson sim?! Just a suggestion. And if you would ever really want to do her I could give you some great recent pictures. Okay now I'm getting carried away haha.
Scholar
#34 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 11:15 PM
This is one of very few celebrity Sims I have seen that I recognized who it is without having to see the name. You have done an amazing job!

I, too, don't like her. But I had to download your Sim anyway. She will have a better attitude in my game
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#35 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 11:53 PM Last edited by hrekkjavaka astarkort : 4th Oct 2007 at 11:55 PM. Reason: typo: DOH!
Quote: Originally posted by Dr Pixel
This is one of very few celebrity Sims I have seen that I recognized who it is without having to see the name. You have done an amazing job!

I, too, don't like her. But I had to download your Sim anyway. She will have a better attitude in my game

WEEEEEEEEE! Thank you very much Dr Pixel!
Make her behave! LOL!

Lab Assistant
#36 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 10:43 PM Last edited by Dobydog : 14th Oct 2007 at 9:28 PM.
This is amazing. She looks exactly like Avril, which is really hard to come by. I hate her with a passion, but I have to admit she is pretty.
Thanks
Test Subject
#37 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 9:53 AM
Love her, love this, amazing job. Thank you.

Nobody puts baby in a corner.
Test Subject
#38 Old 23rd Oct 2007 at 3:15 PM
this is the best avril i ever seen,well done!!! thanks!
Test Subject
#39 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 2:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eleona
I'm very fan of Avril Lavigne and when I saw her on MTS2, I was very happy =)
You did a very good job.
(Sorry if my english is poor but I'm french )

Lol, I am a huge fan of Avril and I'm buying some of her autographs of the internet soon. I think this is awsome!
Great Job Dude! (Or Dudet) :D

AVRIL LAVINGE RULES!
Test Subject
#40 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 5:38 PM
I do like Avril Lavigne's music. I don't like that she gets drunk and spits on people though....that really bothers me. BUT, I did download this sim because you were TOTALLY accurate!! You did a sweet job on this sim!!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy. (I'm one of the 2%. Never drank or done drugs before in my life.)
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Test Subject
#41 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 11:28 AM
wow she looks so like her!! +Never knew there were many Avril haters... ~Laugh out loud~ I myself think she's ok

Awesome job by the way : )
Test Subject
#42 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 9:14 PM
My goodness, she's beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

I don't really like the real Avril, but yours is so good that it's hard to pass up!
Test Subject
#43 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 11:11 PM
Default thanks!
Quote: Originally posted by kramnaols
She looks really really good. You got the nose just right. I know who it was as soon as I saw it. Great!!!

I sooooo agree with kramnaols! Haha, I even showed it to my MOM,
and SHE knew who it was!
Test Subject
#44 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 3:07 PM
Haha i like this bit : "Here i present the Pop-Punk wannabe turned, well, into full on Pop Princess!" yet another simmie to toture and make me feel like it's the actual person she looks realsitic well done :evil laugh + wide eyes = me:
Test Subject
#45 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 10:29 AM
SHe is perfect no mistake at all but I just wanted a Pink Blonde hair haha ..
Test Subject
#46 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 12:16 PM
She is like the real Avril!! Wow!! Good Job!
Test Subject
#47 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 6:43 PM
SHE LOOKS TOTALLY AWSOMESAUCE MON
Test Subject
#48 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 7:01 PM
Perfect
Test Subject
#49 Old 16th May 2008 at 3:12 AM
Hey Hey You You Are The Best!!!
Test Subject
#50 Old 26th May 2008 at 11:07 AM
Great!!!But can some1 help me? I don't know how to install it!!!
Page 2 of 3