Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Villa Renderme

by ninotchka Posted 7th Jun 2010 at 5:33 AM - Updated 8th Jun 2010 at 12:37 AM by ninotchka : typos

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Scholar
#26 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 8:25 AM
Thank you very much for your fast reply, Ninotchka! I'll go on trying everything to get this great house work in my neightbourhood, the swamp willage. I even consider to delete all other downloaded stuff to get a bigger working capacity. I simply MUST have it, because it was love on the first view!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#27 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 9:21 AM
Thank you, Sarah*Rose
Pojzalusta i spacibo! Solnze
I hope it all gets sorted out for you BrittaM

Check the Sims 3 EA Freebies List for some awesome freebie downloads!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 2:16 PM
It makes me glad that you had to wait for Ambitions! Such a beautiful house. Thank you.
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#29 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 6:54 PM
I want to live there. So effing badly.

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 1:01 AM
This house is just fabulous. All your houses are stunning, thank you so much.
Test Subject
#31 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 1:38 PM
So pretty! :D
Test Subject
#32 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 4:58 PM
Fabulous Design, Hopefully your copy of Ambitions gets to you soon.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#33 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 12:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by QBUILDERZ
I want to live there. So effing badly.

Me too.
I had Amelie's soundtrack playing when I saw this, the overall feeling that hit me was amazing!! :D
You need to make a whole TOWN of this, so wonderful..! <3
Instructor
Original Poster
#34 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 2:55 AM
Thank you all for those great comments

Arisuka, wow, that's a sweet compliment - I love Amelie and the soundtrack too. You've given me an idea, to make a small crumbly, French village, just for sentimental peeps like us :lovestruc

Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#35 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 3:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ninotchka
You've given me an idea, to make a small crumbly, French village, just for sentimental peeps like us :lovestruc

Ah, those kind of places are the best... I'm sure if you'd create that, it would be beyond epic awesomeness of beauty.
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#36 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 5:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Arisuka
Ah, those kind of places are the best... I'm sure if you'd create that, it would be beyond epic awesomeness of beauty.

I concur! *scoots away*

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Mad Poster
#37 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 2:16 PM
I love this! Tell me: where oh where does that exterior brick pattern come from? (If it's EP I'm gonna lay here and DIE)
Instructor
Original Poster
#38 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 12:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by murfee
I love this! Tell me: where oh where does that exterior brick pattern come from? (If it's EP I'm gonna lay here and DIE)

It's from WA - I believe

Inventor
#39 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 8:27 PM
Whoa! You uploaded this one in June and I missed it - until today - this house is incredibly awesome. It looks so darn real and everybody (me too) seems to want to live there. I can already see the house - overcrowded by MTS folks...

It's just not possible to decide which of your houses is the best, however, this one is definately one of the best you ever created.
Field Researcher
#40 Old 8th Oct 2010 at 4:06 AM
im having a ball looking through your lots! they are all so well built with such fantastic ideas. i especially like the outside of this lot....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 10:55 PM
Ah! You've made me go out and by World Adventures just to play this house. Great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 21st Mar 2012 at 8:47 PM
This home is definitely easy on the eyes. There is very little beauty in my world so I thank you for creating beautiful homes for my sims
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#43 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 4:40 AM
This is wonderful!! Thank you.
Page 2 of 2