Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Update: Laundry Detergent *FIXED* PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD 2 new meshes: a washing machine and a functional laundry detergent * Add: V2 Larger washing machine and a recolor

by -Maylin- Posted 22nd May 2007 at 3:06 PM - Updated 17th Sep 2011 at 3:31 PM by leesester : fix image links

145 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 119 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Test Subject
#26 Old 22nd May 2007 at 8:22 PM
Does it works together in game with Kathy's laundy washer and dryer or do they interfere? Cuz it seems to have exactly the same features.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 22nd May 2007 at 8:31 PM
Nice mesh! I would second the eco-friendly detergent - or maybe even sim-ish eco detergent in case anyone has a boycott on the brands . Of course, any of us could do that recolor too!

As far as the same GUID - it might be alright to just register a new GUID for the secondary washer, in case people want both versions (I can see a purpose for both, commercial vs super small apartment style size =) )

Anyway, great object! =)
Test Subject
#28 Old 22nd May 2007 at 9:04 PM
English not your native language??? Dang! You "speak" better than most English people I know, LoL! Good job!
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#29 Old 22nd May 2007 at 9:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cutiescoobies
Does it works together in game with Kathy's laundy washer and dryer or do they interfere? Cuz it seems to have exactly the same features.

I don't know. I haven't this object in my game! Anyone else?

Sorry I can't take requests anymore!
And I will probably never convert my creations for TS2 to TS3.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 22nd May 2007 at 9:07 PM
Great job ! Five stars ! :D

I cannot take requests now.

DO NOT UPLOAD MY CC ON PAY SITES, THANKS
Instructor
#31 Old 22nd May 2007 at 10:21 PM
Thank-you so much -Maylin- for this, this will be very helpful when making super realistic houses. Well done.

Retired...

kind of.
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 23rd May 2007 at 12:39 AM
wow! i was always looking for a realistic washing machine for deco. now i finally found it and with your detergent it is also functional! great! thank you so much!
Forum Resident
#33 Old 23rd May 2007 at 12:49 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Forum Resident
#34 Old 23rd May 2007 at 1:16 AM
very cool! WIll use later!

Life is random - expect the unexpected!
Sims 3 Creations
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 23rd May 2007 at 1:30 AM
You know it just occurred to me that this might be the first I've looked more forward to getting a new washer than my wife! :D

It's time to workout: "Gramb a chambliss! Flab leeb!!!"
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 23rd May 2007 at 3:11 AM
Great work, very innovative.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 23rd May 2007 at 3:27 AM
Thank you very much!! And... well, what's the difference between large and the other one? I don't know exactly which I'd must downloaded...

Libertad no conozco sino la libertad de estar presa
en alguien
cuyo nombre no puedo oir sin escalofrío...

Viggo forever!!!!!
Test Subject
#38 Old 23rd May 2007 at 7:31 AM
Do sims change into their underwear before washing their clothes?

Guess I should probably download and find out :p
Field Researcher
#39 Old 23rd May 2007 at 10:59 AM
SoooOOOooo cool! My boyfriend was talking to me about how he wanted a washing machine in the game just the other day so great timing, thanks!
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#40 Old 23rd May 2007 at 1:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VampiraVigguira
Thank you very much!! And... well, what's the difference between large and the other one? I don't know exactly which I'd must downloaded...

The difference between Version 1 and Version 2

OKay?

Lab Assistant
#41 Old 23rd May 2007 at 2:58 PM
Great idea, but can the 2 sizes not be given seperate GUID's as I have a need for both types!
Test Subject
#42 Old 23rd May 2007 at 4:39 PM
Thank you so much! This is awesome!
Field Researcher
#43 Old 23rd May 2007 at 5:57 PM
Your washing machine is fantastic thank you.

The only thing I don't like, is that the laundry detergent gives the Sims 100% hygiene, I would prefer 25% or so, but it's great though.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 24th May 2007 at 12:00 AM
great work! I love that its actually does something instead of just lookin pretty. I haven't been able to play with it yet though. Could you tell me where I can find it in my game? I been searching, but I think I have too much stuff lol.
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#45 Old 24th May 2007 at 6:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by blackde
great work! I love that its actually does something instead of just lookin pretty. I haven't been able to play with it yet though. Could you tell me where I can find it in my game? I been searching, but I think I have too much stuff lol.

It is written in the description upper
To find them:
-the washing machine under Appliances/Large (Faces 754)
-the laundry detergent under Decorative/Sculpture (Faces 600)

Test Subject
#46 Old 24th May 2007 at 5:24 PM
I cannot wait to try this out in game. Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#47 Old 24th May 2007 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by -Maylin-

SuperNiki: The detergent is very easy to recolor. I'm sure you can do it and upload it to MTS2

haha! looked at SimPE once and almost died! looks far too confusing! I mgiht have a go though... maybe... one day! :P

thanks for great object though
xxx
Instructor
#48 Old 25th May 2007 at 1:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by -Maylin-
I don't know. I haven't this object in my game! Anyone else?

You can look my object here: http://www.pc-sims.com/smb/showthread.php?t=657
There are a lot of differens in everything. My washer is fully animated (even the rotor has been rotated if sim starts to "wash clothes".

But i think mine and your mode together can complect the laundry ideas

Good work
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 25th May 2007 at 8:30 AM
oops, sorry, now i feel really stupid. thank you
Test Subject
#50 Old 26th May 2007 at 3:15 PM
Thank you very much!! ^^
Page 2 of 6