Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jan 2023 at 12:13 PM
Default Hi!
Hi!
I'm a 23 years old guy from Northern Europe, who has been enjoying the creations of this sire since about 2010. I've also been a lurker in the forums for god knows how long, but I've never actually created an account, just read along.
Well, that changed obviously.:D
My favorite Sims game is The Sims 2, but I also like 3 and 1. The Sims 4 I've played as well, but not enjoyed it as much as the other entries of the series. I still play 4 though as well from time to time.
I love to create Sims, build houses and of course play Sims and families.
Outside of the game, in real life I like drawing, knitting, jewelry making, basically all kinds of handcrafts, listening to music, traveling around the world and of course playing video games.
I am currently attending vocational school, so I don't have that much time to play outside of the weekends, but when I do, I really enjoy it.
Oh, and my favorite music genre is Metal music! I mostly listen to Industrial Metal, Black Metal, Doom Metal and Folk Metal, but I also like many other subgenres of Metal and general genres of music. Basically, there's something that I like of (almost) every music genre. ^^
My favorite bands are Korpiklaani, Godenbloed, Ruoska and Turmion Kätilöt.

So yeah, hi everyone and I hope we're gonna have a good time here together
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2023 at 1:34 PM
Hi @MetalAssassin great to meet you at last! I'm glad you posted.

I am like you; Sims 2 is my favourite but I also play Sims 3 and Sims 1, but I'm not a big fan of Sims 4.
I must confess I hadn't heard of the bands you mention so I'm going to listen to them all, so far I am loving Korpiklaani! I'm really into Rock music, Rush being my number one band.

I hope you will post some more on the forums, we have discussion and pictures forums for all of the games, and there's a place you can post about your art and other creative hobbies:
https://modthesims.info/f/578/

Have fun!
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Jan 2023 at 8:58 AM
Hi

I'm new to joining this site as well but have also played the sims for a long time, I'm trying to get more into the sims 4 but the sims 3 is still my favourite.
We like a few of the same bands, too. Have you listened to Wolves in the Throne Room before?