Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#9576 Old 12th Mar 2022 at 11:14 AM
While having dinner, one of my kids gave some of his food to the dog, I didn't know sims could do that!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#9577 Old 14th Mar 2022 at 12:56 AM
That sims can cheat at dart. Pretty funny.

I am Error.
Lab Assistant
#9578 Old 14th Mar 2022 at 2:33 AM
This might be old news to everyone else, but I've been playing since 2004, and I just learned you can double click neighbourhoods and families to load them.
Top Secret Researcher
#9579 Old 16th Mar 2022 at 10:51 PM
You can get a burglar when it's not 2 AM :o Got one at 10 PM

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Mad Poster
#9580 Old 16th Mar 2022 at 11:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pideli
You can get a burglar when it's not 2 AM :o Got one at 10 PM

If I get a burglar, it's usually just after 12 am, for some reason. Right after they go to bed.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Top Secret Researcher
#9581 Old 17th Mar 2022 at 4:10 AM
And I get a heart attack every time.

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Top Secret Researcher
#9582 Old 17th Mar 2022 at 4:25 AM
Burglars like lots where I forgot to give them a burglar alarm lol.

My Simblr
He/They
Lab Assistant
#9583 Old 19th Mar 2022 at 5:07 AM
I recently installed London's Famous Birthday Cake into my game, which enables the birthday cutscenes. I discovered that there is a cutscene for a Baby aging up into a Toddler! I have never seen it before after all these years because I rarely use the birthday cake (and even more rarely throw birthday parties) in favor of just aging them up through the Sim Manipulator... so with this mod, I will definitely use the cake more often because I love the cutscenes!
Mad Poster
#9584 Old 20th Mar 2022 at 1:16 AM
I discovered nanny's would rather swim in a pool than take care of the baby, if you have a pool. She also cleans the house. My sims fired her maid because of the last one. But I think she should of fired the nanny for swimming nude instead of watching the baby.
Theorist
#9585 Old 20th Mar 2022 at 3:22 PM
<This fear>
Screenshots
Theorist
#9586 Old 20th Mar 2022 at 3:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by topp
<This fear>

That name and description look buggy to me (the presence of the < > symbols make it look like placeholder text, plus aren't wish/fear descriptions usually more descriptive? )
My best guess is that it was a version of the "Being Elder and Unmarried" want for the version of Same-Sex marriage called "Joined" Sims 2 had, that wasn't properly finished but also not completely removed.
(I have been 0laying with the mod that replaces Joined with Married for years, so this is just a guess)

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Theorist
#9587 Old 20th Mar 2022 at 3:53 PM
I also have that mod, and this particular Sim I'm playing does happen to have a same-gender fiancé. Maybe the mod doesn't properly translate that fear? Can't tell as it has already rolled away, before I had the chance to take out the mod to check.
Mad Poster
#9588 Old 24th Mar 2022 at 11:31 AM
I learned that the counters from Blueheaven Sims will crash my game if I put a sink on them. Dunno if it's my game or just some iffy cc. Also, I learned that the cc ladders I've downloaded seem to cause errors when a sim tries to slide down them like with stairs. May be an unavoidable problem, but Blueheaven's cc is still pretty cool for giving the right feeling for a sort of outpost or colony bunker. Just causes a few issues in my Utopia 1 outpost/kibbutz due to some very playful child and teen sims.
Mad Poster
#9589 Old 24th Mar 2022 at 2:42 PM
I was going to flatten an area next to a road with the Modify Neighborhood Terrain cheat (I did use it before)
and somehow ending up making new mountain ranges and flattening others and - well, I did not have a clue that I could do that
Had a lot of fun, and will get around to play my sims later
Mad Poster
#9590 Old 28th Mar 2022 at 3:00 AM
Playing a large household is very challenging and fun... especially when there's some disputes going on in the house. Also, it can be a challenge to keep a teen's aspiration up when you can't send the teen to buy new clothes or just buy a car.

... And with eight adults, two teens, and one child aging up, the party is sure to be stellar.
Mad Poster
#9591 Old 28th Mar 2022 at 4:53 PM
You can put the teddy bear on the FT souvenir shelf, and sims can take it off to talk through it!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Alchemist
#9592 Old 29th Mar 2022 at 4:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
You can put the teddy bear on the FT souvenir shelf, and sims can take it off to talk through it!

I bet they don't put it away again afterwards, though...

My new downloads are on my Pillowfort
Field Researcher
#9593 Old 29th Mar 2022 at 10:59 AM
Toddlers can autonomously huggle. It's so cute!

All's fair in love, war, and video games! ~LyokoGirl5000
Theorist
#9594 Old 29th Mar 2022 at 11:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LyokoGirl5000
Toddlers can autonomously huggle. It's so cute!

I saw that quite a bit in the families that had many children in short succession in my old Beginning of Pleasantview/Bluewater neighbourhood.

The huggling is advanced-levels of cuteness. *nod nod*

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Field Researcher
#9595 Old 29th Mar 2022 at 9:16 PM
that the specter graveyard comes with it's own ominous tones when the ghosties are out...like crows crowing and squeaky hinge sounds lol
Mad Poster
#9596 Old 30th Mar 2022 at 3:35 AM
In Veronaville there is 2 lots with 2 buildings on them. One has a balcony, the other one don't. Today I was playing the latter of the 2. I decided to build a balcony between the 2 buildings so my sims didn't have to walk downstairs, outside to the other building and back upstairs to play pool. I built the balcony and put a hot tub and telescope on the balcony. I discovered back in live mode, my sims still walked downstairs, outside, then inside the other building, and up the stairs. I also dicovered that they used a different buildiing door to use the hot tub and telescope. One building they come out to use the telescope, the other building door they come out to use the hot tube. Kinda defeats the purpose of a balcony.
Mad Poster
#9597 Old 30th Mar 2022 at 4:13 AM
You probably just need to tweak where the doors and stairhead are in relation to each other and the thing they're off to use. It's not easy to figure out the routing protocols being called into play, but it can be done.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#9598 Old 30th Mar 2022 at 4:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
You probably just need to tweak where the doors and stairhead are in relation to each other and the thing they're off to use. It's not easy to figure out the routing protocols being called into play, but it can be done.

Thank you, Peni, since I haven't finished the lots rotation, I will see if I can fix it in the morning.
Mad Poster
#9599 Old 30th Mar 2022 at 4:12 PM
I've had far worse routing issues than that with EA builds and ended up resorting to building my own lots and will use my own apartment lot builds over the EA ones as many of mine don't have any of the routing issues found in the EA apartments.I also have career rewards like charisma podiums in common areas of my apartments and sometimes also have career reward pinball machines there as well because I got them unlocked to buy mode.
Field Researcher
#9600 Old 1st Apr 2022 at 12:17 AM
Just realized there's a tiny tiki island in Riverblossom Hills, so Alexandria O'Mackey as a dread pirate makes sense to me now, ha
Page 384 of 445