Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jan 2023 at 7:21 PM
Default Cop Fix
Wcif a mod/hack that fixes the issue where cops pull up to drop off teens who got caught sneaking out? In my game, they literally just pull up & then disappear & the teen never actually gets in trouble anymore ???
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Jan 2023 at 10:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CurlyFoxxx
Wcif a mod/hack that fixes the issue where cops pull up to drop off teens who got caught sneaking out? In my game, they literally just pull up & then disappear & the teen never actually gets in trouble anymore ???

If it was working and now it isn't, its more likely you have a mod clash that you need to find and change.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jan 2023 at 5:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
If it was working and now it isn't, its more likely you have a mod clash that you need to find and change.

It was never working . Sorry if there wasn’t enough detail
Alchemist
#4 Old 28th Jan 2023 at 5:12 PM
I'm with Jo here--I haven't seen or heard of that bug before, so not sure it it would have a fix. I think you have a hack conflict. Back up your game and test without cc installed to see if you still get this issue.

"May the sunlight find you, thy days be long, thy winters kind, thy roots be strong." -Grand Oak Tree, DAO

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
Bored? Read an unfinished legacy or sim story. | aka Kelyns | she/her