Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Two-Piece Pajamas for Toddlers - *FIXED July 1, 2010*

by fakepeeps7 Posted 24th Dec 2008 at 12:11 AM - Updated 2nd Jul 2010 at 1:27 AM by fakepeeps7

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 5:10 AM
Toddler PJs
Quote: Originally posted by fakepeeps7
Sorry... I don't know why that would be. Have you got your graphics settings really low?

Hi, I thought what the heck, I'll put them on the toddler anyway,
and it shows up fine , I downloaded some of your other creations be
fore and all was well. I'm just happy that it works.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 9:51 PM Last edited by scurvy_cur : 2nd Jan 2009 at 10:44 PM.
Yeah I'm having the same problem, this is what they look like in body shop.

when I go to buy them in game the body shows up darker than the head.

But I havent seen what they look like actually on yet because I had this happen before and my game crashed so I came here to see if others were having the same problem first.

As Ginger30 says they work fine when actually on I'll try them and see if it's the same for me.

EDIT: I just checked them in game they seem to be working ok there is actually a line at the neck where the toddler's skin appears a different colour but as toddlers are so small i find it barely noticeable.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#28 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 7:18 PM
Hmmm... Well, if anyone knows what's causing the problem, I'd be glad to hear it. I can't imagine what would cause this.

There shouldn't be any line at the neck, as I made sure all the bones and normals matched up with a toddler neck. So it must be due to the lighting/colour difference and not the mesh. It's probably something to do with the repository technique (these pajamas draw their textures from the Maxis kids' pajamas... so the textures were not altered at all).

If anyone knows... please let me know! I'm curious as to why this would be happening.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 10:42 PM
Well I found the post cloudlessnights made when she was having the same problem here's the link

http://nene.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=278001

I hope this makes sense to you unfortunately I don't know enough about it myself so I'm not entirely sure whether it will give you any clues!
Test Subject
#30 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 6:43 PM
these are really nice. Thanks a lot.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#31 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 8:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by scurvy_cur
Well I found the post cloudlessnights made when she was having the same problem here's the link

http://nene.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=278001

I hope this makes sense to you unfortunately I don't know enough about it myself so I'm not entirely sure whether it will give you any clues!

Thanks. I think I fixed the problem.

Please let me know if these are showing up okay now!
Forum Resident
#32 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 3:59 PM
they are okay now! thanks for fixing.
the clothing shows up like this when you add bumpmaps with SimPE.
Test Subject
#33 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 8:25 PM
I downloaded the pjs after you fixed it, but they show up very bright in game.
Mad Poster
#34 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 7:48 AM
So cute ! Thanks for sharing
Scholar
#35 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 9:20 PM
Love these!!
Thanks

edit-I have a default recolour of some of these.
which colour will show up, original or custom?
(sorry if this is a silly question)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#36 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 3:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gingerxyz
Love these!!
Thanks

edit-I have a default recolour of some of these.
which colour will show up, original or custom?
(sorry if this is a silly question)

Umm... I'm not sure. Probably the custom one.
Scholar
#37 Old 27th Feb 2009 at 8:05 PM
Thanks
I tried them and the recolour showed up.
Im having the lighting problem When im buying them and planning an outfit they show up really dark and when my toddlers are wearing them they show up too bright!
Is there any information that would be helpful for sorting out this problem, cause
I think their great and I want them to be perfect!

(i downloaded the 'fixed' version)
at least i think i did
Test Subject
#38 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 7:40 AM
I am so amazed at your work! You are awesome! I am so happy, cause now my sim kids are looking totally together. Thanks again so much.
Test Subject
#39 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 6:57 PM
I'm having the light problem. Clothes are too dark
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#40 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 11:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LovelyConan
I'm having the light problem. Clothes are too dark

Sorry, but I don't know what to tell you. Make sure you have the updated version. The old version had this problem (it's to do with the bumpmap), but the newer version has been fixed... or so I've been told by people who can see bumpmaps.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 2:43 AM
I just downloaded these today, and I'm having the same problem scurvy cur was having in Body Shop. And I can see bumpmaps as well.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#42 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 4:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tonyaj7
I just downloaded these today, and I'm having the same problem scurvy cur was having in Body Shop. And I can see bumpmaps as well.

Sorry, but there's nothing I can do. I can't see bumpmaps. The clothes look fine in my game. They should look fine in other people's games, too, as I've turned the bumpmapping off for these pajamas. That's all I can do. I don't know why they show up fine on some people's computers and not on others.
Scholar
#43 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 2:39 PM
I re-downloaded these today and they work perfectly in my game now!
Thanks for fixing.

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 10:50 AM
adorable
Test Subject
#45 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 1:07 AM
Thank you so much. These are so adorable. Can you possibly make a version with little footies on the pants?
Test Subject
#46 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 12:35 AM
I had the same "clothes are too dark" problem but I used the "boolProp useShaders false" cheat to disable shaders and the pajamas show up perfect. Thanks fakepeeps!
Not actually evil.
#47 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 1:51 AM
fakepeeps7 - Here's the updated version of these that works correctly for me. I gave the pajamas their own bump map resource. Looks just like the Maxis one. For some reason, having their own works, while referencing the existing Maxis one does not. No idea why.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  fp7_2pc_pajamas_20100614.zip (437.0 KB, 1085 downloads)

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#48 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 10:37 PM
can u put socks or something on their feet?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#49 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 2:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hutchinsr
can u put socks or something on their feet?

No, but you can. Or download CatOfEvilGenius's slippers.
Test Subject
#50 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 11:23 PM
theyre soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!
Page 2 of 3