Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Sep 2022 at 2:54 AM Last edited by parrot999 : 27th Sep 2022 at 3:39 AM.
Default They're finally gonna do it!
Looks like they're announcing The Sims 6 tomorrow! https://twitter.com/ea/status/15745...lFdrQ63hETydCjA

Baren open world with nothing in it but toddlers and pets (but online) here we come!

Personally I will be waiting for the special "NEED FOR SPEEED!!1!" edition.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Sep 2022 at 7:17 AM
Just gonna skip right past 5 to 6? Do they think they're Microsoft?
Smeg Head
#3 Old 27th Sep 2022 at 8:01 AM Last edited by coolspear1 : 27th Sep 2022 at 8:18 AM.
Hell, no!!! Not a 5 or a 6. They'll be revamping TS4, yet a-fricking-gain, to be online multiplayer! Half the coding for that is already in the game anyway. And if they are true to their word, that TS4 will run for a few years yet, then more EPs and GPs of the same quality as those released just ain't gonna cut the mustard. Maxis brain fart incoming, how about accessing the multiplayer stuff we already put into the game to keep TS4 going a few more years. Maybe via a souped-up Showtime EP with more multiplayer bells and whistles than the TS3 version. Not that it would be a bad idea on paper. But this is latter day, ham-fisted Maxis, and this is TS4. Hell no!!!!

Just like Microsoft, revamping and renaming. It'll be The Sims 4 Vista.

There will be blood!

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Mad Poster
#4 Old 27th Sep 2022 at 11:43 AM
Wasn't/isn't there a feature to import actual face of yours in TS4 (SnatchTheSims I think did it)?

This thread's description is funny.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 27th Sep 2022 at 5:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by winkingcorn
Just gonna skip right past 5 to 6? Do they think they're Microsoft?

Fukc that! I want TS7 already *steaming from nose nostrils emoji*

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 28th Sep 2022 at 7:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
Wasn't/isn't there a feature to import actual face of yours in TS4 (SnatchTheSims I think did it)?

Data collecting dream for Big Tech!