Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Sep 2022 at 12:35 AM
Default WCIF e-neillan's Tracy Mid Top and Cuffed Ripped Jeans?
The link on this page doesn't seem to be working:

https://alwayssims2.tumblr.com/post...id-top-4-colors
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 9th Sep 2022 at 9:20 AM
Well first, for e-Neillan content, you might want to visit e-Neillan's Tumblr. I will say that, iirc, in the past I have found broken links on e-Neillan's page reuploaded elsewhere, under another post. But since those posts are so hard to find, you could ask e-Neillan about it.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#3 Old 9th Sep 2022 at 5:17 PM
Alchemist
#4 Old 9th Sep 2022 at 10:09 PM
Thanks @mustluvcatz! I thought there was an archive somewhere but of course I found a different one with different stuff and not the files OP was looking for.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#5 Old 9th Sep 2022 at 11:08 PM
There is another one with their Patreon files.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 9th Sep 2022 at 11:09 PM
Some of their old files are also uploaded to Simscave here, if you don't have account the download link is this: https://www.mediafire.com/file/0zgx...lan_old.7z/file
Meet Me In My Next Life
#7 Old 13th Sep 2022 at 12:22 AM
@mustluvcatz Thank so much I found some lovely clothes.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".