Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Sep 2022 at 3:40 AM
Default WCIF 3t2 Sweet Treets Clothing?
I've tried looking and it may be hidden somewhere on SFS, or perhaps it doesn't exist, but I'm looking for some of the clothing from the pack as conversions. Someone has to have done it. I've found 2 of the dresses but that's it.

Specifically these. Taken from here .

If not then I'll either learn as a fun project or see if I can find someone takin' requests.

And as always I pray that I am posting this right,
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 4th Oct 2022 at 5:23 AM
Check the Conversion Database; if it's not there, it probably hasn't been done though I suppose there could be a Tumblr or LiveJournal somewhere that's done it. Maybe. But I don't think a lot of clothes have been converted from that SP.

You can make requests at Garden of Shadows (I think in the Wishing Tree section); be sure to read their rules about requesting first.

But good to see you're a little interested in learning how to create! It is Mod the Sims after all, so I'll try to encourage you to create and link some tutorials:
TS3 to TS2 clothing conversion tutorial by serenity_fall
TS2 Tutorial Database if you need to look up something else, or more on clothes creation
TS2 Creator's Feedback Forum where you can post if you get stuck and need help
And don't forget to search YouTube; sometimes there are video tutorials there

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her