Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 news foods : french fine pastries - fully animated !

by bibidoublezero Posted 8th Dec 2006 at 11:31 PM - Updated 6th Aug 2007 at 3:04 AM by tiggerypum : ..

235 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 218 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 10
Field Researcher
#26 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 2:15 AM
Beautiful! Thank goodness my Sims like working out, as they'll need it with all this superb food!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 2:21 AM
These are absolutly amazing! Thank you so much for sharing. And of course, keep doing this great job. =D
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 3:03 AM
Reminds me of that bakery I went to when I was in southern France. I saw the most delicious deserts I have ever seen there. I'll never forget it.

Thanks for these delicious treats!

Herald Between Two Lands
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 3:06 AM
Looks so tasty. Mmmmm! Thanks so much for sharing!
Instructor
#30 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 3:23 AM
Looks absolutly delicious! I love your foods, the detailing is amazing! Thank you for another scrumptious download!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 3:39 AM
These make me hungry o_O Great work!!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 3:43 AM
Wow, you creation always make me hungry! How come there are no pastry shop open at 4:40 am? I love the details, like the word "citron" spelled with dark chocolate. Boy, I just can't resist a lemon tart... Now my sims won't be able to either Thank you!

Quote: Originally posted by Corylea
and I've never seen a religieuse au cafe before.

you are missing something. It tastes like coffee eclairs, only better.

Sims Projects (last update: 2007-10-23)
Test Subject
#33 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 3:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aviva500
It would be wonderful, if it didn't say bibi00 on an ugly brown circle. Gross.

Aviva, It's best to keep RUDE and HURTFUL comments to yourself. Bibi has done a truly excellent job with these desserts. I know everyone has a right to his/her opinion, but it is best to keep in mind the feelings of the creator. I don't see anything you've made. It's funny how the ones who haven't created anything are the ones who complain the most.

bibi, these desserts REALLY deserve to be featured. Don't worry about rude people who are jealous of your talent. I like the little tags you added. It's your own personal touch to your beautiful creations (these delicious-looking desserts). Whoever doesn't like them doesn't have to download them. You've done so well and they look scrumptious, good enough to eat. Keep up the extremely wonderful work. I wish that I was as talented as you!

I LOVE a-ha!
Field Researcher
#34 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 4:03 AM
Oh my GAWWWWWD!!! They are beautiful!!!..... And they're actually making me hungry. Thanks so much for sharing!!!!!
Test Subject
#35 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 4:22 AM
Très appétissant tout ça !
Etonnant de réalisme. Félicitations, je suis admirative.
Merci pour mes Sims qui vont se régaler.
Test Subject
#36 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 6:11 AM
Ahh It Looks Soo Good!
Test Subject
#37 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 6:27 AM
Thank you Thank you!!!
Mad Poster
#38 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 6:48 AM
Bravo ! Thank you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 6:52 AM
The breakfast foods play very nicely in the game, and I'm really looking forward to these....Thank you!! :D
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 7:44 AM
Magnifique!
Test Subject
#41 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 8:13 AM
You are truly amazing - thank you!
#42 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 8:25 AM
What the flying desert this is flipping awesome WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Field Researcher
#43 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 8:27 AM
I like what see, I don't have a problem with the tags. I guess some creator's just leave their trademarks!!
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 8:27 AM
OMG!

I don't think I've seen something as good as this before. You're gorgeous, I mean your stuff is. We hope to see more like this from you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#45 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 8:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cathair2005
Looks delicious. Thank you. By the way, how do you get pictures in the post as opposed to just have thumnails down the buttom?

For the photo, you must put the files of the photo that you want to put with the text of your post on a site which propose to host your photo. Some are free but with a limit of the bandwidth (you can find on web titled like "free hosting photo"). After, in your post, you must put the link given by the photo's site.

*** Thanks for your encouragements which enjoy my day ***

If grey matter were more pink, the world would have less dark ideas...
Si la matière grise était plus rose, le monde aurait moins les idées noires ...
Test Subject
#46 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 8:52 AM
thank you very much, your pastry makings are really super, very realistic one would say truths, one wants to eat of it, still cheer continuous like that!!!!!! and highly the continuation.
merci beaucoup, tes pâtisseries sont vraiment super, très réalistes on dirait des vrais, on a envie d'en manger, encore bravo continue comme ça !!!!!! et vivement la suite.
Field Researcher
#47 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 8:55 AM
Outstanding work - well done!
Test Subject
#48 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 8:57 AM
It looks scrumptious.
I love^^
Test Subject
#49 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 9:05 AM
as a French chick i can tell those look real haha i cant wait to play with those ! youve done such a great job !!

continues comme ca parce que cest super !!
Test Subject
#50 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 9:07 AM
EEE! I don't usually post, but I HAD to come out of lurker-dom for these. MY GOD- they're wonderful. I want to play TheSims so bad now, it's not even funny...!

Thanks for kick starting my battery again! I will be forever, FOREVER greatful!

That's my last Duchess painted on the wall, looking as if she were alive.
Page 2 of 10