Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Aug 2019 at 7:05 PM Last edited by natboopsie : 27th Aug 2019 at 5:22 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Conflict Tracking for the 3t2 Traits Project Mods
Been thinking about putting mods from the 3t2 Traits Project into your game, but haven't been sure how they'll play with mods you already have or have been thinking of getting? This thread is intended as a place for players to record and help each other with such conflicts---as well as to create a central location from which (especially) tumblr-based traits modders can work on resolving conflicts with their mods.

How can this thread be of use?
  • For traits-mod players: you can find out about conflicts and bugs affecting Traits Project mods but not yet mentioned by their creators. You also can contribute by reporting your own.
  • For traits modders: you can find out about issues affecting your mods, and if you let us know when you solve any, we can update the tables here to get the word out.

Aren't traits-mod creators finding and dealing with conflicts and bugs on their own?
Most definitely! It's widely considered the primary responsibility of any modder to find out about and inform their downloaders of any conflicts their mods have, including how those conflicts can be resolved. And, these traits-project modders have already mentioned some conflicts and bugs on their own already, on each affected download's post on their site.

But the situation of the 3t2 traits mods is somewhat unusual. Not only are there already several dozen of these traits-mod sets in existence ("sets" because several releases contain multiple individual mods), but with very few exceptions, they're primarily being released on tumblr. Tumblr is a great showcase for an individual's work, but it's not so conducive to group discussion or troubleshooting, nor is it easy for someone else to come along later and follow a discussion that might solve their problem. So this thread aims to provide a place where such discussion can be done in the first place...as well as found in a usable way by others later on.

In addition, most every modder appreciates the chance to hear what conflicts or bugs have been found by players, so this gives the community a central place to get involved in troubleshooting traits-project mods too.

Here I'll tag the traits modders whom I know to be active on MTS:
@Radium (midgethetree on tumblr)
@omglo (Early Pleasantview on tumblr)
@maybesomethingdunno (on MTS)
@Meduza (JellyMeduza on tumblr)

How can I help with this thread?
Thanks for asking! There are several ways you can.
  • Testing what I wasn't able to. You see, my intention is for this to be a community project---so from here I'm leaving it up to you guys to get to what I didn't! In fact, most of the year I have no access to my simming machines, so it's far preferable for you guys to take over the tasks of finding conflicts and looking for their resolutions.
  • Reporting your own conflicts in this thread, even for mods that I already reported some conflicts with. After all, my testing was done only with the mods I have in my game, and although I have hundreds, everyone's mods mix is pretty much guaranteed to be unique! As a particular example, I do not have Inteen, which can be a major one for conflicts.
  • Helping to spread the word to modders I haven't tagged. I didn't know whether some traits modders are on MTS at all, so I'd love help in letting Hexagonal Bipyramid and DeeDee know that this thread exists. (I've now directly contacted both HB and DeeDee through their sites to let them know.)
  • Reporting bugs you find with these mods---by posting to this thread but especially by direct reports to each modder through their own sites, if they primarily release their work away from MTS.

As for me, I'll regularly edit the tables below to reflect new conflicts/bugs as reported by you here in this thread, or remove mods if bugs are fixed or new trait-mod versions are made that work around reported conflicts. The symbol will be used so it's easier to ID the edits last made to these tables!

What else do readers need to know about this thread?
First, it's especially important that this thread be kept on topic. It's been placed in Game Help because it's meant for conflict and bug discussion, and it'll stay much easier to use if it's not derailed---so that players and modders don't have to wade through OT comments to get to what they need to know.

Fortunately, there are lots of places where you can discuss other aspects of playing with the traits-projects mods!
  • Want to compliment a modder on their Traits Project--related mods? If you're already posting to mention a bug or conflict, feel free to tuck your compliment into that post! Otherwise, please post your compliments instead on their individual sites or MTS download thread---wherever you originally found the mod.
  • Want to share or ask for suggestions on modding the traits or using them in gameplay---or have a traits-based mod you'd like to see? Please post instead in Sunrader's thread about just that!
  • Want to find out about the full range of traits mods, including new ones? There are two actively maintained lists already that should be updated more quickly for new releases: HB's own Traits Projects resources page (linked at the start of this post) mentions all traits mods (her own and others'), pretty much in order of release. There's also Rowena's traits mods list, which is indexed by trait, so you can find mods to go with traits you're interested in.

Second, a note to help you use the tables you'll find below. Remember how I mentioned above that the traits modders have already mentioned some conflicts and bugs when offering their downloads? (Thank you for that, modders---not to mention for making and sharing these mods in the first place.) Well...

In the tables in this thread, I've only listed conflicts or bugs not already specified by each mod's author. So please also be sure to read the original documentation when installing and using any of these!

And with that, on to the tables!

Table I. HCDU-Reported Conflicts with Confirmed Resolutions

Modder (Alphabetical)Mod SetMod FilenameConflicting Mod(s)Resolvable?Resolution Details
DeeDeeWant disablers - for traits!hydrophobic-nohottubwantsCJ-WantChanges-Servo, AL version of wfsanityYesLoad wfsanity first, Cyjon's mod second, and DeeDee's last. Hydrophobic sims have no hot tub wants. (Solution playtested with hydrophobic sims but not with actual servos!)
DeeDeeWant disablers - for traits!hydrophobic-noswimmingwantswfsanity, AL version testedSortaLoad trait mod last. Hydrophobes no longer get swimming wants, but wfsanity's ability to block those for everyone else, when there is no pool on the lot, is lost. (Many more swimming wants are seen on poolless home lots in summer.)
Hexagonal Bipyramid (HB)3-1 Workout Packathletic_balletDanceBarMotiveDeltamrc_Ballet-FixesNoOnly one of the two will work.
HB3-4 Just Keep Swimminghydrophobic_exitHotTubSoonerCJ-HotTubExitLogicNoOnly one of the two will work.
HB3-4 Just Keep Swimminghydrophobic_hotSpringAutonomyCJ-HotTubEntryLogicYesLoad trait mod last. Hydrophobics won't enter springs on their own but other sims will.
HB3-4 Just Keep Swimminghydrophobic_hotTubAutonomyCJ-HotTubEntryLogicYesLoad trait mod last. Hydrophobics won't enter hot tubs on their own but other sims will.
HB3-4 Just Keep Swimminghydrophobic_logRollAutonomyvacationfixesYesLoad trait mod last. Hydrophobics won't log-roll autonomously but other sims will.
HB3-4 Just Keep Swimming hydrophobic-lovesToSwim_divingBoardWillTheyJumpNewParties-FormalPoolSlumberBachelorBonfireCampaign-UPDATE5YesFor the traits mod, substitute Meduza's version and load that last; hydrophobes won't autonomously use the board even at a pool party, while Loves to Swim sims remain eager to enter by pool ladders when there is no party.
HB3-4 Just Keep Swimming hydrophobic-lovesToSwim_poolSlideAutonomyNewParties-FormalPoolSlumberBachelorBonfireCampaign-UPDATE5YesFor the traits mod, substitute Meduza's version and load that last; hydrophobes won't autonomously use the slide even at a pool party, and Loves to Swim sims remain eager to enter by pool ladders when there is no party.
HB3-4 Just Keep Swimming lovesToSwim_ladderAutonomyNewParties-FormalPoolSlumberBachelorBonfireCampaign-UPDATE5YesFor the traits mod, substitute Meduza's version and load that last; Loves to Swim sims remain eager to enter by pool ladders when there is no party.
HB3-4 Just Keep Swimming hydrophobic-lovesToSwim_funChangeWhenInPoolOrOceanGummiluttSwimmingGivesHygiene (including Separated versions)YesDo not install HB's mod with gummilutt's; instead, install only Meduza's version to get the combined effect of both original mods: hydrophobes still lose fun in pools or the sea but get cleaner while immersed.
HB3-4 Just Keep Swimming hydrophobic_noFunInHotTubCleanHotTubsYesDo not install HB's mod with CindySim's; instead, install only Meduza's version to get the combined effect of both original mods: hydrophobes still lose fun in the hot tub but get cleaner while immersed.
HB3-13 Personal Hygienebrooding-dramatic-ecoFriendly-hydrophobic-slob_takeShowerTweaksKabuto@MTS2_GlobalMod_ColdHotShowerYesLoad trait mod first. Shower length is increased for sims with those traits but everyone can choose shower temperature.
HB3-13 Personal HygieneecoFriendly-hydrophobic_bathAutonomyAutonomous Bath FixesYesLoad trait mod first. All sims only choose baths if no showers available/low comfort/pregnant; EF and hydrophobic sims don't autonomously get in until low on hygiene.
HB3-13 Personal HygieneecoFriendly-hydrophobic_showerAutonomyKabuto@MTS2_GlobalMod_ColdHotShowerYesLoad trait mod first. Shower temp is always choosable; EF and hydrophobic sims don't autonomously get in until low on hygiene.
HB3-18 The Sweet Scent of Booksbrooding_writeDiaryAutonomyNo Autonomous DiaryNoOnly one can work.
HB3-21 Yes Hello?nightOwl_phoneAvailability (conflict 1/2)phonehack and phonehack-talkmodule (AL version tested)YesLoad trait mod last; if using phonemakeover and the Visitor Controller, load those after phonehack and its modules but before the trait mod. All phonehack features, including warning when the callee will be angered by the call, adjust timing correctly based on whether sim is a night owl.
HB3-21 Yes Hello?nightOwl_phoneAvailability (conflict 2/2) CJ-Night CallingNoOnly one can work.
HB3-26 Starting The Day Rightneat-perfectionist_alwaysMakesBedabortbedmakingYesLoad trait mod last. Everyone's bedmaking can be canceled by the player; both neat and perfectionist sims are queued to make their own beds after waking.
HB3-29 What Are You Doing in My Swamp?inappropriate_autoInvitednohomeinvasionfaiuwleNoOnly one can work.
HB3-31 Living to Work workaholic_funAtSchool (also see note (2) for Table I)midgethetree_nobuses_homeworksometimes_summervacationwintersdaySortaLoad trait mod last; see midgethetree's detailed explanation of the results in this post

Table I notes:
(1) The "Resolvable" column indicates whether load order can fix the issue. "Yes" means the solution allows both mods to work, or means that any important features of the broader mod(s) are correctly taken over by the other mod, while the rest of the broader mod continues to work, or means that the alternative mod listed combines both conflicting mods successfully. "No" means that you must choose between the two. "Sorta" means some functionality of at least one of the mods is lost, as noted.
(2) Even though it is not reported as an HCDU conflict, when using this mod, you also may want to remove any version you have of Nysha/whiterider's School Doesn't Tank Fun mod, since keeping either flavor of that leaves little room for HB's mod to make a trait-based difference for your sim kids!

Table II. HCDU-Reported Conflicts, Not Tested Yet for Resolvability

Modder (Alphabetical)Mod SetIndividual Package NameConflicting Mod
DeeDeeRandom Assortment of Trait Modshatestheoutdoors-noautobirdwatchdjsnonatureoncommlots
DeeDeeRandom Assortment of Trait Modshatestheoutdoors-noautobughuntdjsnonatureoncommlots
Hexagonal Bipyramid (HB)3-1 Workout Packathletic-couchPotato_exerciceBikeMotiveDeltaExerciseBikeCorrection
HB3-4 Just Keep SwimminglovesToSwim_ladderAutonomyijPoolLadderPatch_BV
HB3-6 Alone on a Friday Night?loner_doesntshowuponcommunitylotsVisitor Controller
HB3-6 Alone on a Friday Night?loner_doesntShowUpAsWalkbyVisitor Controller
HB3-17 Life of a Slobslob_peeOnShrubsRichi3f-GardeningBadgeMod
HB3-20 Wants/Fears Supernaturals ChangeSFan-SSkeptic_wantsFearsSupernaturals_werewolfMQ_Wants_CuredofLycanthropy_Family_Only
HB3-30 Naturally Good at Their Job traits_promotionChangeNo Friends Needed for Careers
HB3-32 No Need Aspiration BenefitsavantGarde-naturalCook_writeRestaurantGuideUnlockedmidgethetree_journalistswriterestaurantguides

Table V. Bugs Found in Traits Mods

ModderMod Set or Post NameFlavor or Package TestedBug StatusBug Description
Early PleasantviewPickpocketingLucky/Unlucky Trait Support, Autonomous for Kleptos but Rel-Restricted unless EvilReported directly to authorActive household is credited all pickpocketed funds whenever uncontrolled sims on the lot successfully pickpocket autonomously---automatically making them richer just by being on the lot with a free-ranging klepto sim.

Table V note: "Bug Status" indicates whether it's been reported directly to the author or only mentioned here, and of course any solved bugs will have their statuses changed, then eventually removed from the table.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2019 at 11:46 PM
Thank you @natboopsie for all your hard work, this table is a great idea.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2019 at 7:51 PM
You're welcome, Jo---it definitely was a lot of work, so I greatly hope it'll become a useful resource for everyone using these mods!
Thanks to admins for the sticky, by the way! I appreciate the support.

Back to nitty-gritty project business: thank you to the member who PM'd me to mention another unresolvable conflict with a mod in HB's 3-21 set. I've edited my OP to reflect the newly reported conflict, to specify that I'll use the flag to help indicate where I've added a new entry to the conflicts tables...and to update that I wrote HB and DeeDee directly to let them know this thread exists!

FYI, I also have plans to make Tables III and IV (currently hidden under buttons) alphabetical by modder name, for easier reference.

*Ongoing TS2 informational projects (come on by to contribute, get info, or spectate!): (1) the SimPE Preservation Project and (2) Conflict Tracking for the 3t2 Traits Project Mods
*Need a Pescado mod? Use his hack directory: in the first post, find the link for your latest EP, then go in hacks/
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 23rd Aug 2019 at 11:35 PM
https://deedee-sims.tumblr.com/post...te-articles-mod

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Aug 2019 at 3:19 AM Last edited by natboopsie : 27th Aug 2019 at 1:40 AM.
Made some updates, indicated with the symbol in the tables:
  • Added several mods to Table I.
  • Also moved some mods from Table IV to Table III based on a PM discussion about them---thanks, Meduza!

Attention, modders whose work is being included in these tables: As shown by the note now added to Table III, if you want to advise me of any of your mods above that uses only custom (thus private) resources which HCDU will never report conflicts with, I'm happy to move your mods from Table IV to Table III as well; that'll save the community some work!

And jo, thank you for pointing out DeeDee's new mod (as well as for mentioning this thread elsewhere on these forums)! I'm going to batch-add newly released traits mods to Table IV no quicker than once a week, I think, just because there are already two great off-site indexes (HB's own and Rowena's page) whose purpose is to keep everyone advised, in a timely way, of all Traits Project mods available. Probably the main reason I'd go ahead and add a new one more speedily would be if someone posts a conflict or bug report about it here, since that's the main focus of the project.

ETA, a day later: corrected inaccurate wording on some of the entries added to Table I yesterday; now the load order and resulting effect when using Meduza's compatible-version traits mods is properly described.

*Ongoing TS2 informational projects (come on by to contribute, get info, or spectate!): (1) the SimPE Preservation Project and (2) Conflict Tracking for the 3t2 Traits Project Mods
*Need a Pescado mod? Use his hack directory: in the first post, find the link for your latest EP, then go in hacks/
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Aug 2019 at 4:16 PM Last edited by Meduza : 13th Feb 2020 at 9:26 PM.
DeeDee's articles mod conflicts with lamare's part-time jobs and saricoya's teens move out hack. If DeeDee's mod loads last, these mods work, maybe with the exception of saricoya's mod - 'find own place' appears for teens on the newspaper, but doesn't appear on a computer.

EDIT: to enable 'find own place' on computer for teens, you need to tick teens box in the Pie Menu Functions in DeeDee's mod.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 26th Aug 2019 at 7:09 PM Last edited by Dagi_is_a_punk : 26th Aug 2019 at 8:21 PM.
Natboopsie, this is an excellent idea for a thread! And how convenient that I stumbled upon it! I was scanning my mods folder today after a game crash and found a few trait-related conflicts; listing them below so you can add them to your tables (I suppose Table II would be the place, as I haven't done any troubleshooting apart from removing one mod from each conflicting pair... I'm not much at resolving mod conflicts, so if anyone happens to have suggestions or ideas for these I'd be very grateful to hear them!)

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Aug 2019 at 1:56 AM
Thanks, you two! I really appreciate the contributions, and I know the community will also.

Meduza, it looks like DeeDee has just added a note about those two conflicts to her mod's page, probably because she saw your post here! So in keeping with my guidelines above, that means I won't put those on the table---but still, thanks, because now you've helped her to let her downloaders know.

@Dagi_is_a_punk , especially glad to hear that the timing was right for you! I've added your first two items to Table II; I did already have the third. But the really nice immediate news for you is that your fourth bulleted item already is mentioned in Table I, so you can check that out for the resolution!

And, because of your report, I'm going to tag @Radium (midgethetree), because I think she'll want to know about the conflict between her mod and HB's 3-30. Perhaps she can tell you as well whether load order will fix it.

Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th Aug 2019 at 3:24 AM
Looked into that conflict and it specifically affects TwoJeff's homeworksometimes and all versions of nobuses that incorporate it. If workaholic_funAtSchool loads last or you delete "Sub - Start Motive Deltas" from nobuses you'll still get the main features of both mods, you just won't get the motive decay tweak TwoJeff snuck into homeworksometimes that made serious sims lose less fun while at school. I'll add a note to that effect on my tumblr

AKA Midge the Tree
simblr // LJ // dreamwidth
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th Aug 2019 at 1:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by natboopsie
Meduza, it looks like DeeDee has just added a note about those two conflicts to her mod's page, probably because she saw your post here! So in keeping with my guidelines above, that means I won't put those on the table---but still, thanks, because now you've helped her to let her downloaders know.

I let her know myself via tumblr. I just thought it couldn't hurt to inform DeeDee about it and leave a note about it in this thread.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Aug 2019 at 6:22 PM
Thanks so much, Radium! So I've moved that conflict to Table I now as being "Sorta" resolvable, and I've linked in its resolution details to your explanation here in the thread.

Quote: Originally posted by Meduza
I let her know myself via tumblr. I just thought it couldn't hurt to inform DeeDee about it and leave a note about it in this thread.

Indeed, it hurts nothing at all, and I appreciated you mentioning it!

In fact, I should probably explain why I wanted to have (and hold to) a guideline about what I'm including and what I'm not.

So, the conflict between midgethetree's mod and a component in HB's 3-31: that stays in the tables because HB doesn't mention the conflict, and it's her mod that is actually the traits-related one of the pair. But in the case of DeeDee's mod, hers is the traits-related mod, so now I don't mention the conflict because someone downloading her trait mod can see from her post that the conflict exists.

I decided in planning out this project that I'd be making that distinction---it's to set some practical limits. First, to keep the length of Table I down (so it's more manageable for users to read through); I felt more columns (adding one for conflicts already reported by the modder at their site) would just be more overwhelming. Second, to keep the contents of the tables consistent, so that people always know what to expect (or not) when using them. And third, to limit the amount of work required of me, in order to keep my commitment to the project indefinitely sustainable...because the project's no good to anyone if I find it too much of a chore to keep up, and over time even a little bit of extra work can, I know from experience, feel like just too much. I'm expecting it to be a long-term thing, you see, and so I'm pacing myself.

Everyone should absolutely still feel free to keep reporting here any Traits Projects conflicts they find. I may not put them all in the tables, depending on whether the modder reports them too, but still anyone can read through this thread to notice that something was mentioned.

Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Sep 2019 at 6:16 PM
Thanks for making this thread! Here's some more conflicts as reported by the Hack Conflict Detection Utility - I couldn't see these conflicts reported by the mod authors.

Modder (Alphabetical)Mod SetMod FilenameConflicting Mod(s)
HB3-14 Getting RecognisedstarQuality-reputationGainLossChangecomm-skilling
HB3-4 Just Keep Swimminghydrophobic-lovesToSwim_divingBoardAutonomypoolhack
HB3-4 Just Keep Swimminghydrophobic-lovesToSwim_divingBoardWillTheyJumppoolhack
HB3-4 Just Keep Swimminghydrophobic-lovesToSwim_divingBoardWillTheyJumppoolhack
HB3-4 Just Keep Swimminghydrophobic-lovesToSwim_poolSlideAutonomypoolhack
HB3-4 Just Keep Swimmingchildish-hydrophobic_waterWigglerAutonomypoolhack
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Feb 2020 at 11:17 AM
Great work. This table is very handy.

I found a HCDU-conflict.
traitMod4_JustKeepSwimming: hydrophobic_noFunInHotSpring shows the same conflict with Cindy Sim's CleanHotTubs as hydrophobic_noFunInHotTub.
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Feb 2020 at 12:44 PM Last edited by Norica : 7th Feb 2020 at 1:08 PM.
I just found another HDCU-conflict.
jfade's Quieter Fire Alarm conflicts with Trait Mod 2: Lemme Get Some Sleep (heavySleeper-lightSleeper_sleepDisturbanceGeneral)
If you load the trait mod first the alarm is quiet, but everyone does wakeup. If you load the trait mod last, the alarm will still sound.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 12th May 2020 at 2:57 PM
Hi, here's another HDCU conflict with Trait Mod 2: Lemme Get Some Sleep (heavySleeper-lightSleeper_sleepRegardlessOfEnergyLevel) which is CJ's More Sleep.
Code:
*** POSSIBLE CONFLICT DETECTED ***
File Type: BHAV
Procedure Name: Test - Acceptable Sleep Motives?
Group ID: 0x7F4437F2
Instance ID: 0x00002139
Packages Containing This Procedure:
\downloads\CJ-MoreSleep.package
\downloads\0_mods_traits\heavySleeper-lightSleeper_sleepRegardlessOfEnergyLevel.package
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th May 2020 at 11:39 PM
I can't see any mention of it here, but ever since installing the Traits Project, a menu on my ACR adjust is missing. It's the one that you can toggle dialogs, unmarried TFB etc on. ://
Field Researcher
#18 Old 28th Oct 2020 at 7:32 PM
Default Conflicts
disciplined_MeditatingAlwaysEnabled and CJ's Yoga/Meditation Fix:
Procedure Name: Interaction - Meditate - TEST
Group ID: 0x7F3D1866
Instance ID: 0x0000100F
\downloads\Mods\Fixes\CJ-YogaMeditationFix.package
\downloads\Mods\zAdditions\Traits Project\disciplined_MeditatingAlwaysEnabled.package

Midgethetree's Supernatural Fan/Skeptic Magic Skill & Memory Mods and Creature Fixes (original by Pescado, updated by Midgethetree) - Midgethetree says the conflict is fine but the Traits mod must load after Creature Fixes.

brooding_writeDiaryAutonomy & bookworm_readBookAutonomy and CJ's Loop Fixes and Gummilutt's Book Changes (conflict somewhat covered by hexagonal-bipyramid since Book Changes includes 'freetime books fixed': Not required, but recommended mod: Freetime books fixed by gummilutt, especially if you don’t like the motive changes from different book genres like hunger decrease from reading Cooking books, hygiene decrease from reading Scifi and social increase from reading Romance books. You can download GummiluttFTBookFixMoreRealistic and change the BCON to your liking. GummiluttFTBookFixOnlyFun isn't compatible with this mod though, so you can download GummiluttFTBookFixMoreRealistic and change the BCON for other motives at 0.
Procedure Name: Interaction - Diary - Test
Group ID: 0x7F327BCE
Instance ID: 0x00002020
\downloads\Mods\Tweaks\CJ-LoopFixes.package
\downloads\Mods\Tweaks\GummiFT-SeriousMoreFun-Realistic_mrc_Read-Books-Autonomously03.package
\downloads\Mods\zAdditions\Traits Project\brooding_writeDiaryAutonomy.package
Procedure Name: Interaction - Read Book - Test
Group ID: 0x7F327BCE
Instance ID: 0x00002008
\downloads\Mods\Tweaks\CJ-LoopFixes.package
\downloads\Mods\zAdditions\Traits Project\bookworm_readBookAutonomy.package

inappropriate_underwearAfterShowerOrBath and Mog's Dress Me Correctly:
Procedure Name: Get Dressed
Group ID: 0x7FE69E23
Instance ID: 0x0000202F
\downloads\Mods\Tweaks\dress-me-correctly-Mog-20090119.package
\downloads\Mods\zAdditions\Traits Project\inappropriate_underwearAfterShowerOrBath.package

hydrophobic_hotSpringAutonomy and Pregnant Sims can use Hot Springs:
Procedure Name: Interaction - Get In - TEST
Group ID: 0x7F7A1656
Instance ID: 0x0000100A
\downloads\Mods\Tweaks\DW_HotSpring_Preg Can Use.package
\downloads\Mods\zAdditions\Traits Project\hydrophobic_hotSpringAutonomy.package

shy-squeezeHugInteractionAnimChange & shy-hitOnInteractionAnimChange and Secondary Aspiration Attraction (with Romance Mod included):
Somewhat covered by Hexagonal-Bipyramid: "Any mod that affects the outcome of certain romantic interactions, such as romancemod or Romantic Standards. romancemod is fine as long as the trait mod files loads after." but not sure if the secondary aspiration attraction part is affected.

ecoFriendly-hydrophobic_showerAutonomy & ecoFriendly-hydrophobic_bathAutonomy and Simler90's Community Shower/Bath Mod:
Procedure Name: Interaction - Take Shower Test
Instance ID: 0x00002029
\downloads\Mods\Tweaks\Simler90_CommunityShower-BathMod-AdvancedVersion.package
\downloads\Mods\zAdditions\Kabuto@MTS2_GlobalMod_ColdHotShower.package
\downloads\Mods\zAdditions\Traits Project\ecoFriendly-hydrophobic_showerAutonomy.package
Procedure Name: Interaction - Take Bath Test
Instance ID: 0x00002000
\downloads\Mods\Tweaks\Simler90_CommunityShower-BathMod-AdvancedVersion.package
\downloads\Mods\zAdditions\Traits Project\ecoFriendly-hydrophobic_bathAutonomy.package

loner_phoneInvitationAcceptance & Simler90's Phone Mods (Phone Neighbour Invite Over Relationship Mod - takes chemistry into consideration):
Procedure Name: Neighbor - Is coming over? + Dialog
Group ID: 0x7FBD3903
Instance ID: 0x0000201B
\downloads\Mods\Tweaks\Simler90_PhoneMods_PhoneNeighbourInviteOverRelMod.package
\downloads\Mods\zAdditions\Traits Project\loner_phoneInvitationAcceptance.package

clumsy-handy-lucky-unlucky_repairFailureAdjust and Simler90's Skills-Badges-Cooking-Cleaning-Repairing-Gardening Mods (Repair Failure Motives Mod):
Procedure Name: Repair - Repair Failed?
Group ID: 0x7FD46CD0
Instance ID: 0x000002F4
\downloads\Mods\Tweaks\Simler90_Skills-Badges-Cooking-Cleaning-Repairing-Gardening_RepairFailureMotivesMod.package
\downloads\Mods\zAdditions\Traits Project\clumsy-handy-lucky-unlucky_repairFailureAdjust.package

Midgethetree's Supernatural Fan/Skeptic Magic Skill Mod and Simler90's Skills-Badges-Cooking-Cleaning-Repairing-Gardening Mods (Skill Speed Mod):
Procedure Name: CT - Update Skill (Witch)
Group ID: 0x7F6EB322
Instance ID: 0x0000100C
\downloads\Mods\Tweaks\Simler90_Skills-Badges-Cooking-Cleaning-Repairing-Gardening_SkillSpeedMod-UPDATE2.package
\downloads\Mods\zAdditions\Traits Project\midgethetree_supernaturalfanskepticmagicskill.package