Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Aug 2021 at 10:30 AM Last edited by Softlism : 29th Aug 2021 at 3:38 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default LoadingRandomizer doesn't randomize splash music
I followed all the steps in the software, but I still get the M&G/Fun With Pets loading music/screen every time. I haven't hadded custom music and splash screens yet. I also don't have a loading screen replacement.
My settings look like this: https://imgur.com/a/mPug420

Do you have any suggestions what I could adjust?

Note: I've tried to contact the creator through Tumblr, but they haven't responded, hence my question here.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 21st Oct 2021 at 10:28 AM
I've had the same problem. I followed all the steps in the software and double checked my settings but the music just wouldn't randomize. Then I tried with version 1 and that works for me.
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2021 at 10:53 AM
@Corax thanks this also worked for me. However, did it also work for you to add custom music?
Instructor
#4 Old 22nd Nov 2021 at 12:35 PM
I'm happy to hear it also worked for you. I never wanted custom music so I haven't tried adding any, sorry.