Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Nov 2021 at 5:04 PM Last edited by David Manaia : 13th Dec 2021 at 10:22 PM.
Default Mansion 2004 lot doesn't load for most reasons!
After i needed created a Book, tired to remove corruption itens from inventory! I have this problems, since i created the book, and now the game no longer loads the lot! A fix? I have a school lot, and mod to my sims to go to school, since i put a bus stop cc on school lot! I need to remove the bus stop cc or delete controller - school? Because every time, i get the same error [Undefined Transition] because, due to this error, the lot is no longer load and gets stuck in Lot loading because of this error! I'm using FFS Lot Debugger, i trigger a force error on all, and the game every time get´s the same error of the "Book"!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Nov 2021 at 5:14 PM
Have you tried to remove the bad items from your downloads folder?

Could be an idea to take a backup of your game first, just in case the problems increase and you need to reset to where things weren't as bad.

Removed items will usually be replaced with EAxis items, so you'll probably see a vase or whatever was cloned to make the CC item in its place.

As for the school lot issue, it's possible you've got something in your downloads that clashes with that particular mod. You may want to try going through this game help section to figure out what the issue is: https://modthesims.info/wiki.php?ti..._Custom_Content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Nov 2021 at 5:17 PM
Default Removed Bus Stop CC and Removed Go to School Mod
Ok, i need to remove Bus Stop cc, and i Removed Go to School mod, because, i no longer need this mod, let's see if the problems are fixed
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Nov 2021 at 5:29 PM
Default Not Solved!
I still getting the same error of Controller - School, and still the lot doesn't loads! More Fixes Available?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Nov 2021 at 5:59 PM
Default Deleted Inventory Items using Simpe
I deleted all the inventory items located in simpe, let's see if it fixes the problem! I also have a backup of the Items inventory that I deleted if I went wrong!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Nov 2021 at 6:05 PM Last edited by David Manaia : 24th Nov 2021 at 7:27 PM.
Default Not Solved Anyway!
Even deleting the inventory items from SimPE didn't worked! The worst error i get! and also it didn´t work the memories green corruption and extras! More Fixes Available?

Error Log:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/...dit?usp=sharing

I post a link is because the error log is too big for this post, read that document, this is a error log from Object Error
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Nov 2021 at 10:07 PM Last edited by David Manaia : 29th Jan 2022 at 4:34 PM.
Default Controller - School and Book [I Not seeing the object error with Book] Issue
Did anyone not see the error? Look, I like the lot, and I don't want that Controller error - School and 32767 Book errors! Fix available?

This mansion appears in 4 games

I think Controller - School is Sims goes to School and Book since I created the novel in the book, I can't get the book out, could it be that it appears in the Mansion 2004 lot or could the book be invisible or can SimPE help to do this?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#8 Old 25th Nov 2021 at 2:56 AM
The only way to find out if this is a CC issue is to make a backup of your hood and place it somewhere safe. Then remove your entire download folder and also check and remove any CC in the Saved Sims folder. Load your game and see if the glitch has gone. If it has gone you will know for sure it is caused by some cc/mod.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Nov 2021 at 8:02 PM
Default Still Not Solved Anyway!
I tested the game without any Custom Content, the Controller - School error has gone, but, the game still stuck on lot loading screen when it reaches 100%! The hourglass still spins, Spins, SPINS for almost 30 minutes! i don't sure is a error with the lot or something else with the lot cannot load! More Fixes Avaliable?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#10 Old 25th Nov 2021 at 10:37 PM
Did you delete your caches after you removed your CC?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Nov 2021 at 12:16 AM
Default Deleted cache files
I cleared the cache, but the problem hasn't been fixed! More Fixes Available?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Dec 2021 at 6:30 PM
Default No reply right now?
so, currently, i have this bug, i will not fix anything until there reply for this error, which i don't much time to wait, A reply right now?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#13 Old 9th Dec 2021 at 7:39 PM
So to clarify, is it just one lot you are having this error with? And you have removed all custom content and you still have the problem that the lot will not load? Do you have a backup from before the problem began?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#14 Old 9th Dec 2021 at 9:41 PM
Try cleaning the lot. scroll down to method 2. https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=609188

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#15 Old 9th Dec 2021 at 10:25 PM
Oh, I thought this was an inhabited lot (as inventory was mentioned).
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#16 Old 9th Dec 2021 at 10:58 PM
I assumed they had moved everyone out. I think we need some clarification.

OP if you have not moved everyone out, do so.

Basically when a lot keeps crashing: backup your game and run Hood Checker -see if it loads.

If not remove your download folder (also check in saved sims) and anything else you may have just placed in any spot. For example you installed a lighting mod yesterday and now have a crashing issue. Remove it. -See if it loads.

Move the sims out to a blank lot and try and load them and the old lot. If they load but the lot doesn't, go try and clean the lot.
If the lot has graves you will want to have No Unlink on delete and you will probably have to respawn them. Would be easier if it didn't have graves. If the lot still won't load it may need to be bulldozed.

~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 10th Dec 2021 at 4:42 PM Last edited by David Manaia : 12th Dec 2021 at 12:02 PM.
Default Even Still Not Solved Anyway!
The first method was Lot Compressor, i used the new version because to see if compress my lot, i tick the Remove Weather and Sim Data, then i begin the process, after was completed, i run my game and load the lot [The Family was still there] and it didn't load, the second method on moving everyone out of the lot using SimPE, i opened TV Mãos Neighborhood, finded the Family Leal Cristo and changed the lot instance and now on lot from 0x00000109 to 0x00000150, so, the game thinks than i moved the family, and i saved TV Mãos Neighborhood, opened up my game, loaded up TV Mãos Neighborhood and then load Mansion 2004 lot and it didn't load, so it appears that my lot doesn't load and only the family did load, I stiil mentoning the "Book" which is hiddeing in the lot and there's a way that i can remove the "Book" Outside of the game [Meaning game closed and don't open]?

Note: i don't bulldozing my lot, this is my favorite lot of all time, and i keeping this lot, so, no bulldozer! Also this lot doesn't have any graves, because this lot doesn't use any graves! Also, I don't have Saved Sims, because I don't use the Body Shop as much for customization of my sims. I don't sure the game still triggers a error even i moved the Downloads folder even i have FFS Lot Debugger, but now i moved the Downloads folder to Documents folder and launched the game, then loaded TV Mãos Neighborhood and Mansion 2004, i see that CC Objects, [I Don't have CC Objects, i have CC Tools] have replaced by EAxis itens, then loaded up, and waiting 4 minutes to load and still stuck, so i sure, than the lot itself may still triggers a error, since i force error on all using FFS Lot Debugger, it is necessary to remove that using SimPE or third-party program for lots of Sims 2 that can help me remove this error? Because i didn't finshed yet the fourth floor and fifth floor, i only have the first, second and third and also i didn't finished the movie which is Carla Sofia Leal Cristo on the scene called [I don't sure the name of movie], so, i will use lot of focusing and more focusing
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#18 Old 10th Dec 2021 at 4:51 PM
I'm unclear what 'the book' is- is this a piece of custom content, or a book that a sim wrote in-game?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 10th Dec 2021 at 5:03 PM
Default Book wrote in-game
Yes, the Book was written in-game by Carla Sofia Leal Cristo, it has a novel, it has called "History of Leal Cristo Family" but later when the book was on truck, it has an infinite book, so, i put all them in bookcase, but, never ended up, i did deleted the infinite book, and saved the game by accident
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 12th Dec 2021 at 5:44 PM Last edited by David Manaia : 12th Dec 2021 at 5:58 PM.
Default Having FIxed Mods [To Fix Problems Such As: "Invisible Book"] to Fix My Problem
now i have 505 mods, 125 Files are Patches, Fixes and Tools, the Patches and Fixes are fixes made on More Awesome Than You! and Tools which is fix things and CC, and rest of mods, are only Store Objects and Bonus Items [Comes from CD Bonus, Downloaded from More Awesome That You!] so, let's see if lloads [Only for Mansion 2004 and Me Only]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 12th Dec 2021 at 6:10 PM
Default Screenshot of the Bug
Here's a screenshot of the bug i get:

I still watching ambient sounds, but only the music still playing and loading screen still stuck
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#22 Old 12th Dec 2021 at 6:28 PM
Sometimes lots just get broken and can't be loaded anymore. There's nothing you can do about that, just bulldoze the lot and move on.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 12th Dec 2021 at 6:43 PM
Default More Even Still Not Solved Anyway!
After i used 505 mods, the problem still never get off the loading screen, so, i still get 32767 errors of "Invisible History of Leal Cristo Family Book [I cannot see on Object Error, so, a way that can be removed from outside game [meaning closed game and don't open] So, I never write novel on this game, because, otherwise, the same error occurs. I DON'T NEED 32767 ERRORS OF "INVISIBLE HISTORY OF LEAL CRISTO FAMILY BOOK", WHY I NEED THESE ERRORS???

Mostly, i cannot bulldozing my lot, i said on the last reply "Even Still Not Solved Anyway" i love this lot and i just want to keep forever
Mad Poster
#24 Old 12th Dec 2021 at 8:19 PM
Do you have an actual error log? I thought you said the game crashed, now you are saying there was an error?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 12th Dec 2021 at 8:37 PM
Default Error log
Yes, i have a error log:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/...dit?usp=sharing

Sorry, i cannot get a big reply, so, i post the link instead, open that link and read all the document, then find the Lot Object Dump and view the all the errors, you may focus on "Book"
Page 1 of 2