Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#126 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 7:17 PM
Wow! CHRO looks like he could be one of the BeeGees. I don't have any really cool otherworldly stuff yet - I haven't really tried it yet, but this thread has inspired me. I'm going to go out there and make werewolves, vampires and servos. In the meantime, here's a ghost.
Morty Roth - you can't really see his face because it wouldn't show up when I adjusted the camera, but he's really ticked off that I deleted his bed.
Advertisement
retired moderator
#127 Old 26th Apr 2008 at 5:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fiahlord
bP: OMG she is brilliant! Now I have an urge to give Pleasantview an alien maid/waitress.

Which is precisely where I placed her after I made her! Thank you for the lovely compliment :D

Formerly known as boolPropped
#128 Old 26th Apr 2008 at 1:16 PM
Aren't I awesome? No, seriously, I love her.
Instructor
#129 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 7:20 PM
Aleric Von Klein
He's not an old vampire like some of the members of his coven. He's a bit of a prankster, which drives some of his brothers and sisters crazy! He doesn't have any sense of responsibility, which is why he rarely gets chosen for guard duty on the door leading to the coven's home quarters. He gets along best with his sister Candra and his brother Talon, both of whom are also young vampires like he is.

Draven Von Klein
Draven is very stuck-up, preferring the company of his coven and that's about it. He's not very nice, and he has a short fuse. He doesn't like the younger vampires in the coven, which is obvious by the way he treats them. He doesn't really get along with anyone and prefers to keep to himself.
Scholar
#130 Old 1st May 2008 at 4:08 PM
Poor Clarissa Legacy(Gen3 Heiress) just can't get a break. Her relatives seem intent on scaring the bejeezus out of her

This was the first appearance of the ghost of Beatrix Legacy (Gen 2 spare) who I played all the way to elder till she annoyed me and had a pool ladder accident

And a shot on Ben (Founder's Husband) because I love him

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
#131 Old 2nd May 2008 at 7:37 AM
Beatrix is rather scary at night I must say haha
Scholar
#132 Old 2nd May 2008 at 4:17 PM
Heeheee yeah she can be. and having Pool Ladder Accidented she leaves puddles EVERYWHERE. I had to hire a gardener to pull the weeds she leaves.

SixWordStories
#133 Old 2nd May 2008 at 5:15 PM
Tosha Go turned out to be the most emotional ghost I've ever had

#134 Old 5th May 2008 at 2:58 AM
This is Mayhew. Hes my first and only Servo.

Top Secret Researcher
#135 Old 5th May 2008 at 10:18 AM
Nice (and some spooky) sims everyone!

Alien Multitude:
Amarantine:

Liliac:

Venusia:

Pearl:
Scholar
#136 Old 6th May 2008 at 9:05 AM
There hasn't been a pic of a Bigfoot in at least 2 or 3 pages so I feel we really need one

Meet Alvin, the first Bigfoot to come home with any of my families. Largely because I never bothered to befriend one before.

My newest downloads are on Simified.
Older downloads and stuff that didn't get transferred to Simified are on my Livejournal.
Say NO to ugly square shadows in TS3! Grab the fix today!
Scholar
#137 Old 11th May 2008 at 4:51 PM
Finally a ghostly appearance in my Black Widow's house. This is victim one, Patrick Vu, who died of hunger

Which is obvious because he raided the fridge. (and scared poor preggers Lucrezia in the background there)

SixWordStories
Field Researcher
#138 Old 16th May 2008 at 10:54 AM
Those bigfoot pictres are really funny xDD

Here is Victor, a popularity servo

Instructor
#139 Old 16th May 2008 at 11:49 AM
he's a cute servo.
Field Researcher
#140 Old 17th May 2008 at 1:11 PM
I made another couple of robots. I think I won't make any more for a while, because it's hard for me to make them unique. Specially if I make them without hair, and I prefer them without hair. Anyways, I tried something different here:
Here is Rheo, working at his boss and creator's robotics shop...

...and here at his boss' wedding party. The one in the backgroun is Victor.

And this is Nicholas. A bit more human on the outside, and also has a human name.
Scholar
#141 Old 19th May 2008 at 7:00 PM

Max Spencer - He's lasted 2 generations so far! I'm hoping he'll live until gen 10 is born.

Turning the Nanny into a vampire so I can kill her:

Field Researcher
#142 Old 21st May 2008 at 3:51 AM
Nissun: Your robots are all amazing!
Ferret: Max is the most adorable vampire. XD

Rigel Moralez
Considering he's the result of an abduction, I think he's pretty damn good looking. Definitely my favorite alien. :D

Field Researcher
#143 Old 21st May 2008 at 9:46 AM
Patricia Rouge and Cassandra Goth

These ladies live in my Pleasantview since pre-add-ons times, and they're still my favourite sims. Both are vampires. The picture above was taken on the wedding night of their grand-grand-son. And here are some more pics of Patricia as I think she's very beautiful.

Test Subject
#144 Old 21st May 2008 at 7:55 PM
kleoscanti Cassandra looks good as a vampire! Maybe I should turn my Cassandra into a vampire too, hmm... Patricia is lovely as well.

LegolianM I love Rigel. He is very good looking.

Ferret I cannot tell you how much I'm in love with Max. He is so adorably awesome! Could you be persuaded to upload him...?

Nissun Your servos are supercool!
Scholar
#145 Old 21st May 2008 at 8:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aliencat

Ferret I cannot tell you how much I'm in love with Max. He is so adorably awesome! Could you be persuaded to upload him...?

I will be uploading him on by LJ soon! I just have to find the time to download SimPE, extract him, etc. But I'll deffo put him up for downloads!
Field Researcher
#146 Old 21st May 2008 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aliencat
kleoscanti Cassandra looks good as a vampire! Maybe I should turn my Cassandra into a vampire too, hmm... Patricia is lovely as well.

Thanks!
I almost forgot how Cassandra normally looks like. She was a vampire in my game since I installed Nightlife right after it was released.
Test Subject
#147 Old 21st May 2008 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ferret II
I will be uploading him on by LJ soon! I just have to find the time to download SimPE, extract him, etc. But I'll deffo put him up for downloads!

Whoo! So excited!

Quote: Originally posted by kleoscanti
Thanks!
I almost forgot how Cassandra normally looks like. She was a vampire in my game since I installed Nightlife right after it was released.

That's awesome. My Strangetown Bella got bitten autonomously, and I thought it was brilliant! Being undead is so perfect for the Goths.
Instructor
#148 Old 22nd May 2008 at 12:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ferret II

Yes yes yes yes YES! I wanted to ask but thought it might be rude XD

Cass, 22, Australia
My Simblr
Forum Resident
#149 Old 27th May 2008 at 7:04 AM

I made David Ottomas (He's an adult now) a Alien (With treeg's sim transformer picture), Vampire, Werewolf, Zombie and Plantsim:p, shortly after he died (I made his life living hell, sim after sim rejected him for kisses and engagments), Samatha ran awway with Priya and thier daughter leaving David, Sharla and the twins from Samathna alone. David got married to Sharla but died (Used Insikm to make it happen), Peter's dead, Dora's dead, Sharla and the twins aren't gonna have a family...But Tommy...there may be hope for him yet.
Scholar
#150 Old 27th May 2008 at 5:45 PM

Two in one shot, Cyd's ghost and Max!

You can download Max btw now, link is in my siggy!

Page 6 of 22