Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Treasure Box *Compatible with 1.67*

by treeag Posted 24th Dec 2009 at 3:54 PM - Updated 19th Mar 2014 at 5:04 AM by treeag

610 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 468 Feedback Posts, 141 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 25
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 1:23 AM
The tool did say it was all in order. I have the latest WA and I put the package file in Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 World Adventures/Mods/Packages.

"So to get star power, do you tip the drums over?" - Heather G.
Theorist
Original Poster
#77 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 1:24 AM
Do other CC work?
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 2:46 AM
Treeag you will be happy to know that I fixed my game. I download Delphy's frame installer and moved my files to the "new" location and both your book and gem box work! Yah!
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 4:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by treeag
Do other CC work?

Yes, absolutely. Every other content works. Your treasure chest shows up, but I have no interactions with it.

"So to get star power, do you tip the drums over?" - Heather G.
Theorist
Original Poster
#80 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 2:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by amehime_chan
Yes, absolutely. Every other content works. Your treasure chest shows up, but I have no interactions with it.

Do other object mods (like this or this) work? If they do, we'll look into this issue further.
Test Subject
#81 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 3:27 AM
This is so cute, you can collect gems in sims 3? awww [; im excited
Test Subject
#82 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 1:34 PM
Thanks a lot!
Can't get the star/Split/TiberiumSpire/Skull cut
But still love it =3
Test Subject
#83 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 8:15 PM
This used to work perfectly for me until you cahnged it... i can't seem to get it working for me. Its installed in my game, but when i try to click on it i am unable to, all i see above it is your lable over it -treeag. If you have any advice please help me! thank you.
Test Subject
#84 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 5:32 PM
Default ME too!
Quote: Originally posted by amehime_chan

We're having the same problem! please let me know if you find an answer. I've even tried uninstalling my game to get this lol. PM me if you find an answer please. Thank you.
Theorist
Original Poster
#85 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 6:30 PM
As usual, check your framework installation, especially the d3dx9_31.dll If other object mods (has to be object mods, other mods don't count) work for you just fine, then maybe try waiting for an updated version I'm going to post later today or maybe tomorrow.
Theorist
Original Poster
#86 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 1:41 AM
New version uploaded Added options to buy random cut gems and random smelted metals. The size is also random.
Theorist
Original Poster
#87 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 5:27 PM
It's updated again, localization support added.
Test Subject
#88 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 10:29 PM Last edited by Hotoki : 21st Jan 2010 at 11:22 PM.
This is a great Objekt.. thx a lot

Edit: I thought the gem spawn didnt work for RA-gems... but its my game's fault since there are no RA gems in it anymore
Test Subject
#89 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 3:54 AM
so i have everything the dll file and so on
i already did that delphy thing.
but i have no interactions.
i have WA and 2.3
Theorist
Original Poster
#90 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 4:09 PM
But if you have no interactions, it means you still haven't got everything installed correctly. What did Delphy's framework tool say?
Test Subject
#91 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 3:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by treeag
But if you have no interactions, it means you still haven't got everything installed correctly. What did Delphy's framework tool say?

it said i had all the framework. for borth sims and sims WA
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 12:50 AM
Treeag, you need to update the treasure box since loading High tech lofts ea has done another upate and now it won't work. I need my treasure box (crying and pouting)
Theorist
Original Poster
#93 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 5:59 AM
Bummer, I haven't got the pack yet. Maybe you need to copy d3dx9_31.dll to the new stuff pack dir? I'll update it when I get the pack, but I'm going to wait a few days before doing so to see if it has any major bug.
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 11:27 PM
You know you may be right, I just put it in and now im going to try it.
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 8:55 PM
Okay Treeag you'll be happy to know that was the problem, I moved everything else except that one file. Once I moved it to the correct location both the book and the treasure box work great!
Test Subject
#96 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 2:30 AM
Love This mod.... Thanks Thanks....

Here is the issue... I just installed the new Stuff pack... The item mods do not work with the new sp1.

And I have no idea why. Worked great until I installed the sp1.

My other mods tuning work still.
Theorist
Original Poster
#97 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 3:04 AM
Thanks for the confirmation rampdiva

docwho83, you forgot to copy d3dx9_31.dll to sp1 dir
Test Subject
#98 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 10:48 PM
Does it work with high-end loft stuff????????????
Theorist
Original Poster
#99 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 3:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Parmasar101
Does it work with high-end loft stuff????????????

Yes it does.
Theorist
Original Poster
#100 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 4:36 PM
Updated today Fixed some bugs and added a new feature.
Page 4 of 25