Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Parcheggio Mall

by MogHughson Posted 10th Nov 2010 at 4:32 PM - Updated 19th Nov 2010 at 10:32 PM by MogHughson

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 5:06 PM
Cute! I love the way you can park in the middle.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 6:04 PM
I was looking for this! Thanks Mog! :D
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 8:33 PM
Thank you for building a lot along with your mod. Otherwise it would take some time befor I could start using the mod :p
And it's a bit funny that when I saw all the links in the thread to downloads you recommend -> I already have them all :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 3:48 PM Last edited by NoPointDeath : 11th Nov 2010 at 4:37 PM.
nice mall make a two storey if you can
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Nov 2010 at 9:51 PM
I'm having trouble installing this lot. When I double-click on the File Sims2Pack, I get a box full of gibberish. I do have S2PCI, and haven't had this problem with other lots.

Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.- Proverbs 31:30
Miss BHAVing
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Nov 2010 at 11:57 PM
Can you post a screen shot of the gibberish you see?

Mostly I fix Gameplay annoyances. I take requests and have made a few Requested mods already. Visit me on MTS Yearbook
My other projects: British High Street, Postal System for the Sims and Better Parking for Sims
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 3:32 AM
Sure thing! Normally S2PCI would automatically open, but that isn't happening with this.
Screenshots

Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.- Proverbs 31:30
Miss BHAVing
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 3:01 PM
Hmm - I think perhaps the download got corrupted. I would advise re-downloading? I have downloaded myself to check that the upload didn't get corrupted and it seems fine.

Mostly I fix Gameplay annoyances. I take requests and have made a few Requested mods already. Visit me on MTS Yearbook
My other projects: British High Street, Postal System for the Sims and Better Parking for Sims
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 5:47 AM
I'm having a problem with this mod. It downloaded and installed correctly, but after visiting a few times, it goes into buy/build mode as soon as my sim pulls into the driveway. It won't allow live mode at all.
Miss BHAVing
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 1:00 PM
Can you see if an error log is being generated? If your Sim was being deleted and thus the only controllable Sim was gone I think then the lot might do that? If there is an errorlog (when you run with testingCheatsEnabled) then can you post it on the "driveway as a parking space" thread as it is likely that which is in error. The other thing you could do is removed that mod and check that the lot is in general OK, or remove the driveway from the lot for similar reasons.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 1:44 PM
lol i have the same problem with the restrooms but the blue and pink told my sim straight away thanks so much
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 11:45 PM
Love it! My Sims is gonna Stay there a long Time!!
Sockpuppet
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 4:15 AM
THANKS
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 11:08 PM
Thank You!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 2:18 PM
this is great