Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#851 Old 4th Jun 2021 at 2:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
Oh wow that fell apart, poor fam but the *drama* BTW you take perfect pics, pure scene/simtography aesthetic. Do you have any other places you post your pics?

Thank youuu <333! Yees the dramaa is juicy. Dad (Brent) is having an affair with Nina Caliente, mom (Cynthia) started having an affair with the daughter's (Melanie) boyfriend's dad now knowing that. I only posted something on Reddit r/thesims. I'm into photos/photoshoots and edtiting irl so I enjoy doing that to my sims. I was thinking about starting a simblr but I decided that I should do something more useful lol. So I post sometimes here and on Reddit ...
Advertisement
Scholar
#852 Old 6th Jul 2021 at 1:25 PM
Default General Buzz Grunt Marries Crystal Vu
Dressed all in black like the power couple they are. They intend to rule Strangetown.

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#853 Old 19th Jul 2021 at 2:43 AM
In Quadington U, the daughter of the founders is a nasty piece of work, but she found true love. I pretty much left them to it...and they both flunked out.
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Scholar
#854 Old 20th Jul 2021 at 9:52 PM
Nervous (Subject) Specter and Irving Curious immediately after they were hitched. I love this couple.

Screenshots
Forum Resident
#855 Old 29th Jul 2021 at 9:39 PM

Don't mind me, sobbing over this picture from Daniel and Mary Sue Pleasant's first date, where they're actually looking at each other with love for once...

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Scholar
#856 Old 8th Aug 2021 at 5:13 PM Last edited by sturlington : 8th Aug 2021 at 6:11 PM.
I put in new underwear defaults for my female Sims, and they all seem to prefer the gold set. Here are some candid shots.

Monica Bratford and Sarah Love the morning after, having breakfast and discussing their favorite subject (they run the Strangetown Home for Unmarried Mothers).

A typical morning in the Ottomas boarding house, which has now morphed into the Ottomas polyamory commune. Sharla is the only Ottomas who still lives there. Here she is fulfilling a teenage-boy fantasy with her latest paramour, Cleotilde Curious.

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#857 Old 6th Sep 2021 at 9:24 PM
This couple are sooo in love...or just like to shock people. In this case, a group in formal wear at a "dance in the park" lesson. "I can't hear the music", "What IS that sound?!", "I'm ignoring the noises behind me".
Screenshots

#858 Old 13th Jan 2022 at 8:05 AM
Default King + Queen of Blackwell
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#859 Old 16th Mar 2022 at 8:38 PM
Past and present.

Jenny Larsen (Olofsson) (former downtownie "Gretchen Walton") and Zelda Larsen

Ville Stenbock (former downtownie "Chase Gilscarbo") and Broadway Stenbock (Larsen)

I am Error.
Test Subject
#860 Old 20th Mar 2022 at 2:00 AM
Rev Maxwell proposing to Amelia Bryant. She kept flirting everytime they met and I was going to find someone with full chemistry. She had two bolts with him though so in this case, the first girl did win.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#861 Old 14th Apr 2022 at 6:33 PM
The Zang's are the first generation in Happyvale, But things were confusing back then; they were supposed to have a baby girl, but they kept having boys. Their set of twins were adopted by two families, and finally met Mooky when he was at college. "Mooky!? Your shame our family". Mookie changed his name. His brother had already shammed the family by marrying an alien named Gargler, who named their ugly child Grimwald.
Screenshots

Field Researcher
#862 Old 9th Jul 2022 at 10:40 PM
Barbara and Matteo

Please, sorry for my bad English..
Field Researcher
#863 Old 29th Jul 2022 at 12:38 AM
Back when Cassidy decided to take photos of her kids and their partners... much love!

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#864 Old 28th Oct 2022 at 1:27 AM
Skip Pleasant and Isabella Lothario are probably my favourite couple in my current game (technically they're not a couple yet, they're just crushes, but I have a good feeling about them). They're both so painfully shy and it's adorable.

Mari | 26 | She/Her | Australian
Lab Assistant
#865 Old 4th Nov 2022 at 7:50 AM
Andrew Pleasant (third and youngest child of Dustin and Angela Pleasant) about to have his first kiss with Kaylynn Langerak. (For the purposes of my story, I pretend that the Daniel/Kaylynn thing never happened... otherwise this is really weird )

An elderly Beau and Lucy Broke do some romantic cloud-gazing (autonomously!)

Teenage Vincenzo Lothario (eldest child of Don and Cassandra Lothario) and Meadow Thayer slow dance while on a date at the 50's diner Downtown (This picture is quite outdated - they're currently married with five children!)

Mari | 26 | She/Her | Australian
Mad Poster
#866 Old 16th Nov 2022 at 10:55 PM
Eli and Ami Jankowsky on arrival at their homestead in Pleasant Valley in the turn of the 17th century Pleasantview game.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#867 Old 13th Dec 2022 at 11:06 PM

Booker & Sagittarius Johnson

From sharing cooties to making memories, Booker is the great-grandson of Darren Dreamer & Cassandra Goth, who wed his child sweetheart Sagittarius.

Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#868 Old 7th Jan 2023 at 4:22 PM
That went well. I think...
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#869 Old 19th Jan 2023 at 2:26 PM
Third-wheelin'.

Screenshots

(Sorry for my bad grammar; English isn't my first language.)
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#870 Old 25th Jan 2023 at 10:16 PM
When I look back over my screenshots, Forrest Hick and Ulva LeGuin always seem to be there, hugging each other!

They have a slight height difference which always makes for funny animations.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#871 Old 4th Feb 2023 at 11:54 PM
Funnily enough, these two didn't get along at first

Lab Assistant
#872 Old 24th Apr 2023 at 10:23 AM
More Noriko and Luis Aspir! Slow dancing seems to work well with height difference, although Luis' arm kind of bends awkwardly sometimes.

Screenshots

Lab Assistant
#873 Old 28th May 2023 at 5:20 PM
More adventure with height differences and couple animations. They match up pretty well--Edward looks like he's kissing his wife's forehead
Screenshots

Link Ninja
#874 Old 2nd Sep 2023 at 7:42 PM
These are some ones I did for Valentines this year. I need to go update my hood thread with happenings from 2023 but thought I would contribute some couples pics to a pic thread for now.

Adagio & Raine Hart, married for nearly 30 sim years. He's the SCIA Director and she's a corporate lawyer. Up-and-coming power couple of Kashmire. They have two kids together.

Tabitha & Andre Drake. Married for 8 sim years. A whole bunch of kids (5)! Most of them had in 2023. Time is wack. I don't play in rotations. She's a dancer and he's an adventurer!

Rhys McCullough & Millie Louis. Engaged. Drama. She stole him from her older sister. Rhys was Amanda's main booty call but he wants to settle down and was tired of Amanda's lack of commitment. Is he being petty by planning to marry her sister? Maybe.

Amelia & Charlie Calhoun. Amelia, if you don't know is my favorite sim and is a hand of Poisideon. Charlie was relieved he didn't have to marry a Cosgrove. They have twins together but Charlie also mistook a bridesmaid at his sister's wedding for his wife and kissed her and Amelia was pissed. She made him sleep on the couch for a month but now they are reconciled because Charlie is a himbo and genuinely sorry. How a himbo becomes 'the Law' in Kashmire, we will never know. I guess the only thing he is really good at is prosecuting in the courtroom

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#875 Old 22nd Sep 2023 at 1:11 AM
Photographed in the background at Ariel Capp's birthday party. (Not officially a "party" because Ariel didn't want one.)

With some enthusiasm Miranda greets her rather childlike boyfriend Gerry. She's invited him for Ariel's birthday.

Desdemona didn't need to invite Othello to the birthday. He is already staying at Cappland on a sleepover. In this picture they have just finished playing Mary Mack on the verandah that runs all round Cappland.

A little later, after Desdemona had got properly dressed, they are enjoying a pillow fight together. This very young couple are proving inseparable. Almost every time I look they are together. IMHO these two represent young love at its beautiful best. I just can't imagine anything bad ever happening between them.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Page 35 of 36