Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#126 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 2:30 AM
Noelle and Lazalea Mellon share a tender moment:

And Pacey Burb and Kevin Beare snatch a few minutes of cuddle time between the hectic schedules of their four children:
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#127 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 9:28 AM
Kelsie & Brad together a long time..

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Scholar
#128 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 11:20 AM
Cobol Curious has found the squidgirl of his dreams with alien Kathulu Goss:

(Cobol imprinted like a duckling on Kathulu the moment he first saw her tending bar at the Lulu Lounge. When he wasn't showing off his tumbler-juggling skills, he was ordering drink after drink just to hear her voice. His twin sister Fortran refused to be seen anywhere near him as he embarrassed himself at the bar, but Kathulu found his antics cute.)
Top Secret Researcher
#129 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 4:26 PM
Imogene and Joshua Performer (that's their last name)

P.S. Remember my earlier Sims, Gladys and Francis Gardner? That was the first generation of their family. I played with them so much that today they're dead, and Imogene and Joshua come from the THRID GENERATION. Yeah, I can't wait to see what their kids look like
Screenshots

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Scholar
#130 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 11:34 PM
My latest sim couple - BACC legacy heiress and her hubby: Cherry and Aubrey. Cherry is now expecting her first baby and is hoping for a girl.

Her parents Brooke and Phil are still very much in love:

Together in life, and still together in death. On the night of their granddaughter's wedding, legacy founder Acacia and her husband Ethan came out to give their approval. While they were visiting, they cast their eyes over the new house layout (in Acacia's case, over her husband too!):

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Field Researcher
#131 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 5:47 AM

This is Noelle and Gilbert Jacquet, who just recently got engaged and decided to get pictures taken before the wedding. They're getting married in just a few days and then they're gonna try for a baby (hopefully it'll be a girl cause I really want a little girl named Petra). They're probably my favourite couple in the game right now, I'm definitely planning on having about 4 kids and having a really large family :3
Test Subject
#132 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 5:50 AM
Default Stephanie & Jason
Hi, this is my most recent sim couple: Stephanie and Jason. They haven't been together long, but they are engaged, and Steph is pregnant. When it happens, I will post their wedding pictures in the other thread. :o)

Test Subject
#133 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 9:25 PM
Default Jessie Garrard & Sam Valentine. <3
Another sweet couple of mine. Jessie and Sam haven't been together long, but man are the spark's flying.

Top Secret Researcher
#134 Old 31st Jan 2012 at 12:08 AM
Mr. and Mrs. Barlow. Mrs. Barlow's pregnant, too. (I can't remember their real names, but I remember that their last name is Barlow)
Screenshots

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Instructor
#135 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 3:31 AM
Delilah O'Feffe and Evan Leong doing their college homework outside in the dead of winter.

The just-married couple of Shelby (Attention) and Frances J. Worthington III.

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Mad Poster
#136 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 2:25 PM

Merlin and Georgia Hawkins, on her day off, just chilling and talking about...toys?

They go across the street to keep Georgia's sister-in-law, Lourdes Newson, company during her third trimester.

Baby Carmel is born during the visit. Lourdes is exhausted and goes to bed early and Garrett has to go to the bathroom and then get supper, so Carmel's first feeding comes from Uncle Merlin. When Georgia snaps out of her daydream there she'll be dancing with Guadalupe.
But these two don't want kids. Nope. Not at all. Don't even like 'em.

Meanwhile, down the hill, Joshua Ruben has told his wife Sally that her obsession with providing him with a son of his own is misplaced. Four girls and a stepson are plenty. Pregnancy is hard on her, so now that the twins are finally children she can just stop. Silly man. Like he's going to think about asking her about birth control once she gets to work on him.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#137 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 6:51 PM
I just found this photo of Addison and Elizabeth and I thought they look quite cute together ^^

Now, back to my Medieval times ^^

Madame Royale just got married to Baron Maximilian de Valois ^^ The young girl is quite in love already with her husband, but Maximilian seems a little distant.Maybe in a couple of years he'll get used to his young wife's (sometimes) crazy ideas ^^

Test Subject
#138 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 12:31 PM
This is my couple in the Sims 3:

Mad Poster
#139 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 6:23 PM
(Psst...Pandoochat...lookit the other pictures before posting. This thread is for Sims2.)

Ahem.

It's the first day of college for a whole slew of kids from Drama Acres, and what's the first thing they do (after fixing the Transition Fashion Emergency)? Declare majors? Go to class? Do assignments? No! They invite the folks from Alma Mater House over and reconnect with the people they went steady with in high school! It's important to set strong priorities.

Stodgy Ted Ottomas is the one who made the call; he has to know, before he leaves for his first class tonight, if college has changed anything for Harriet. He's soon reassured on that score (they were making out all over the house till he left for class at 8.)

Synchronized love-making, the new intramural sport! Think it'll catch on? That's Jovita Casa throwing herself into George Hawkinses arms, while his roommates Paul Curian and Polly Esther Skirt set a good example for uninhibited PDA.

Jeremiah Gavigan was in class when the Alma Maters arrived, and comes in to find Marsha Hawkins using the wait as a study opportunity. "Hey," he says, "did anybody ever tell you you're really hot with a book in your hands?" That's not the kind of line that'll work on just anybody, but they are both Knowledge sims and it goes over well.

And at the end of the evening, Jovita was cleaning away the supper plates and bypassed the perfectly good sink in the kitchen to wash up in the bathroom George was using. This didn't faze either of them in the least.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Forum Resident
#140 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 7:26 PM

Dina Caliente and her now fiance Jonathan Turner. He was a townie that was summoned via the hacked crystal ball. At first they didn't get along at all. They wouldn't even talk for 3 seconds without breaking out into an arguement. Then I guess he reconsidered and they went out on a date. Ended up being a dream date and he moved in a few days later. I moved him out into his own place and they got engaged. She'll probably move in on the next rotation.

Not sure if I've posted this image before. This is Jack Mole, son of John and Natasha Mole, and his wife Camryn. This picture was taken before a game crash so I no longer have this family. In fact John and Natasha aren't even together in my game right now and I'm not sure I'll go that route this time.

Tired of your workers' faces changing after you set a uniform? See this thread for more details and a potential fix.
-----
Check out my journal.
I now have a Simblr(in the making) please follow!
Simblr
Mad Poster
#141 Old 15th Feb 2012 at 6:06 AM
A closer look at some of Sim State's hot new couples.

Harriet Hawkins takes Ted Ottomas back to Alma Mater House after they get engaged.
"You sure your sister won't mind us using her bed?"
"She gave us the all-clear when she saw us head for the stairs. Didn't you see her?"
"I guess I was kind of busy looking at your butt. Um - I haven't exactly studied for this, so - "
"You won't let me down." (He didn't.)

These two are in fact uninhibited triple bolters who spontaneously make out on the curb in front of the restaurant and roll woohoo wants at the same time they roll wants to dine out. Ted may look stodgy, but he's going to make a fine addition to the Hawkins gene pool, and if these early days are anything to go by, those additions will be frequent. I have great hopes for the kids being ugly in new and surprising ways, too. Look how short and square his face is compared to hers; contemplate the probable results of combining his protruding lips and receding chin with her small mouth and jutting letteropener chin; consider her little piggy eyes and his trademark Ottomas sunken ones! She also has elephant ears under the hair. Oh, how I look forward to the ghastliness of their future babies!

Another highly demonstrative couple, though not an engaged one yet, consists of Justine Thyme and Naomi Gavigan. It's a bit of a shame to lose Justine's looks, but I have enough Gavigan profiles that I don't mind not breeding them. Although, when the time comes - Justine is a family sim, and it would make a lot of sense for Naomi's twin brother or clone big brother to act as sperm donor for them.

They have more pressing concerns on their minds right now, though.

Field Researcher
#142 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 3:38 PM
I’ve been looking through some of my old sim pictures.

Leo Childspring and Elisabeth Andson when they first started dating in college

As a young married couple with their son Caleb

When they were almost middle-age
Mad Poster
#143 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 4:15 PM
Hi Thyme was saddled with four daughters by three different mothers after Various Life Events. The mother of two of them, Spring and Summer, was arrested for prostitution, in reaction to which Summer in particular got all self-consciously girly and prim. Hi, at first a pretty laissez-faire dad, became more protective after Spring burned to death in a yard fire. Now Summer is at college, reconnecting with her high school steady, Lisandro Iana. He wants her to move in with him, and she hesitates.

"Once, I wouldn't have said Daddy cared what any of us did with our lives, but ever since - you know - he's gotten really protective. I'm afraid if I moved in without being engaged he'd hit the ceiling."
"Well, you can't blame him for that; but he can't control what you do anymore, either. Unless - do you want to get engaged?"
"Yes. Yes, I think - I know - I do. Even if Daddy felt all right, I don't think I would. The way Mom was, and - I just would rather."
"So, what, I get down on one knee, right?"
"Wait - seriously? Right here?"
"Who cares where we do it? Miss Thyme, will you marry me? I can throw in some romantic singing if it helps."

So - back to his residence to, uh, show her where she'd be staying. "It's - pretty. Very pretty."
"Comfy, too. Try it."
"All right. Lisandro - those things on the nightstand - "
"You're so cute when you blush. C'mere. Amada, you're shaking. Are you scared?"
"N-no. At least, I know it'll be all right." But the way she quivers, and the tremor in her voice, tell him she's lying. So he just strokes her hair, and tells her how much he loves her, and she goes home.

Lisandro decides the best thing to do is to have Mr. Thyme and all the daughters over for dinner one night, so he can see the place for himself and know that his oldest surviving girl won't be shacking up with some loser. Lisandro is determined to put his best foot forward, and it's a bit of a shock to come out and find Spring with a blazing red face as her father tells her an incredibly filthy joke.

"I swear, sometimes I think that man tries to humiliate us all on purpose!"
"Don't worry about it, amada! If the worst thing your daddy is, is embarrassing, you're in a pretty good place. Anyway, if he thinks you're big enough to tell you a joke like that, he must think you're big enoug to decide where you live."
Summer brightens noticeably. "That's true!"

Lab Assistant
#144 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 12:20 PM Last edited by Aserette : 22nd Feb 2012 at 12:54 PM.
Paul and Jay Brown (formally Jay Jones,) on their honeymoon
Paul was born ingame and I think he's 3rd gen. I'm not sure that I really like his face, he's pretty much just a legacy leftover who will have just 1 child with Jay. Jay is a townie I created who also has a townie sister :P

Attempting smartness:
[img]Paul and Jay Brown.jpg[/img]
Okay... well that failed.
Uhm, I'm trying to upload pictures with them actually in line. >.> Do I have to upload the pictures to a host site? Or can I just type in the location of the file on my computer and it show up? I was going to put in the html code but I don't think it's enabled for the forum... I searched and searched for an answer but it seems there's only threads on showing you how to upload via link.
Screenshots

"When darkness falls hope is a concept broken with suffering."
Mad Poster
#145 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 3:44 PM
You have to put the picture someplace where the site can access it, Aserette. A hosting site is generally the easiest method.

I think Naomi Gavigan's being a bit dense. She and Justine Thyme are constantly talking about marriage and engagements, always in an approving manner, but Naomi hasn't rolled the want to get engaged yet. Fortunately butch/femme roles aren't a big deal here. Justine's about to stop hinting around and do the asking herself.

I'm a little surprised that George Hawkins here hasn't rolled a get engaged want. Jovita Casa has, but she's way too shy (and too socialized against being forward) to bring it up. Well, Rule 1 is "Don't rush her," and she is a little young to ask her to tie herself down.

This isn't how Luis Iana envisioned his bride Sharla keeping him awake at night...

I love Jane," Castor Stacks assures Georgette Skirt and anyone else who'll listen. "I do. But some days I hardly see her."
"Now, see, what I don't get about marriage," says Georgette, "is how anybody can be with the same people day in, day out, and not get completely fed up with each other. Me, I see my men friends in rotation, and it keeps them fresh. Educational, too - what you learn with one person, the others benefit from."
"That's an interesting perspective," Castor admits.

Test Subject
#146 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 11:38 PM

The Carr's. Joe and Nuella. They had 6 boys. She is now deceased and Joe is 70 and still living good. They are the best family ive ever had, and longest.
Instructor
#147 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 3:51 PM
So after 43 simdays as adults and after raising 5 children together, it was time for Andreas and Hilda Skoog to become elders.

Elder copuples are adorable (both in sims and in RL) and I hope these two sims will have many more nice moments in the future.
Test Subject
#148 Old 24th Feb 2012 at 5:08 AM
dieKristina. I love your elder couple.And your right, elders on the sims r adorable.
Mad Poster
#149 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 8:05 PM
Ah, the first date! Miguelito Casa has wanted nothing else since he turned teen, even though it's winter and he's a Fortune sim. He's currently at -2 with his perfect star-sign match in the age cohort, but he wanted to date so bad I let him call up Ruby Gorey, the cutest, silentest girl in his business ed class, since their relationship score was high enough there was a chance she'd come.

They get off to kind of an awkward start. Her face is up from there, Miguelito! You won't make points this way.

He got his act together after awhile, though, and got the First Kiss out of the way. And then came the slow dance, looking very promising.

But then he went and rushed things. No smooches, Miguelito! Keep your tongue in your own mouth! He immediately goes into full retreat. "I'm sorry! I know you're a Nice Girl - I should never have tried that. Only, your mouth was just sitting there, and it looked so soft!" (In Texas, we call that thing on his face "a sh*t-eating grin.")

That's better. Remember her mother's also in the venue and she's shyer than a filly in a windstorm. (Yes, Allegra entered the lot same time they did, and hung around for the entire date!)

Instructor
#150 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by J@zziiB3@r
dieKristina. I love your elder couple.And your right, elders on the sims r adorable.

Thank you
Page 6 of 36