Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#151 Old 12th Nov 2013 at 10:27 PM
Totally going to marry some day:
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#152 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 7:16 AM
The grandchildren (so far)
Third generation.

Two in the back are twins and the brunette is their cousin.
Mad Poster
#153 Old 21st Nov 2013 at 2:04 PM
The original embryos of Widespot are growing up! And they all have a nose in common.

Arden Hart, Candy's baby.

Rhein Hart. Originally Rhein Land, but her name changed when Daddy married Mommy. Outside she's all Daddy, but she started cleaning almost immediately. Inside she's all Land.

Wallys Beech, Sandy's baby. He's wild about sports and the local Hall of Famer has kindly offered to coach him along with his daughter and grandchildren.

Laika Weiss, Penny's baby, on her first day of school.

The elementary school teachers of the Widespot CSD hate me. They're going to be mixing this bunch up constantly.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
#154 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 8:06 PM
Aww I love how they all have the Hart nose and black hair. I find it funny how in each of the pregnancies or affairs going on in Widespot a Hart was involved. Rhein looks just like a small Goldie! And I love how the alien eyes look on Laika without the alien skin tone, that's never happened to me before where I have sim born with only one alien feature.
Scholar
#155 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 2:49 AM

Alexandra Atherton, my really serious little ISBI girl.
Mad Poster
#156 Old 3rd Dec 2013 at 1:43 PM

Lots of dancing at Wallys Beech's birthday party! His big brother Rocky is happy to teach him some steps. But something's about to hit the fan in the background, as Junior Mann won't stop poking Valentine Hart.

So big sister Virginia takes him outside before the actual fight breaks out. The initial game of catch gave way to a conversation I'm not positive Wallys is ready for.

Over at the Harts', one of Rhein's first autonomous actions as a child is to clear away a dish from the high chair! She may be a Hart in looks, but she would appear to be a Land inside!

Meanwhile, back in Drama Acres, Luis Iana dances from his favorite uncle, Tio Lisandro.

Yes, yes I did buy OFB primarily for the dancing-on-feet interaction.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#157 Old 4th Dec 2013 at 10:29 PM
Here is Rhea King, one of my current favorite sims daughter:
Mad Poster
#158 Old 15th Dec 2013 at 4:34 PM

Wallys Beech meets Laika Weiss. She seems oddly familiar.

Oh, she's Coach's granddaughter! So she must be good at catch, right?

She sure has a mean curve ball!

"Hey! You almost took my head right off!"

Scholar
#159 Old 15th Dec 2013 at 11:04 PM

Field Researcher
#160 Old 16th Dec 2013 at 2:44 PM
This is Portia

Blanche having a little bit of fun

Ivo already thinks he's really cool...
Lab Assistant
#161 Old 19th Dec 2013 at 7:50 PM

Shamash Bell, son of Corey and Stella.

His little sister Ishtar. I gave them the names of Mesopotamian gods.

Laura Lee Bell, their cousin. Her father is the head of the criminal organization in Black Mesa. You can see her all grown up in the Teen pictures thread.

Currently very happy because The sims 2 Ultimate Collection works on Windows 8. Yay!
I'm from Italy, please excuse any grammar errors. :)
Instructor
#162 Old 22nd Dec 2013 at 3:29 AM
This adorable guy is Bridger Jacquet. I also posted a couple of pictures of him when he was younger in the Babies and Toddlers thread!

It took a lot of work, but I managed to get all of the Deppiesse quadruplets to stand still long enough to take a picture!

From left to right: Keeland, Kiptyn, Karine, and Kovu.

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Mad Poster
#163 Old 2nd Jan 2014 at 1:29 PM

Gabriella Newson shows Georgia how to do a somersault, much to Georgia's admiration.

Welcome to childhood, Juan Baptisto Starchild!

Rhein (Land) Hart gets to know new neighbor, Tommy Ottomas - the first child she's ever met who's not related to her!

Wallys Beech also meets Tommy, at the park, and appears to be feigning interest in him as a way to get to know Sharla. I can't imagine where he would have gotten an interest in older women.

#164 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 1:00 AM
The Carroll family just moved into their new apartment and are still settling into the ways of Springwater Station, but Ashley thought Noah should invite some of the neighborhood's kids over so he could get to know them. Click the pictures for captions
Edit: Sorry the last pic showed up weird and small, but Belle is just complaining about how much she thinks boys stink.
Screenshots
Attached Images

Lab Assistant
#165 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 12:35 PM

Penelope Worthington, daughter of Rachel Bell and Francis J. Worthington. I think she has potential. She has what I like to call "the Bell nose", inherited from her grandfather Daniel Bell. Her cousins Laura Lee and James Jr. share the same nose with her.

Jason Jocque and Isabella Martinez. He sure is a good listener. :D

Eshani Ramaswami and James Jr. Bell, cousins.

Currently very happy because The sims 2 Ultimate Collection works on Windows 8. Yay!
Field Researcher
#166 Old 8th Jan 2014 at 5:46 PM
The Haggerty cousins:

Sandro

Tate
Scholar
#167 Old 19th Jan 2014 at 9:27 PM

Ex-townie Jill Barrett makes best friends with her new foster brother. She looks as happy as those smiley faces!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#168 Old 19th Jan 2014 at 9:50 PM
Homeless kid's fun is...

A packet of water balloons

grabbing passing strangers

Sneaking your dads beer out of the esky

and ah water play...?

No reason for the SW to come here, nope, none at all.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#169 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 1:27 PM

Juan Baptisto Starchild tagged along with his big sister when she went to Games of Glory.

Next-door neighbor Nate Swain thinks stars are amazing!

"Arden? Mommy and Daddy are busy and Uncle Rhett's in the bathroom and your Mom's working on her book again."
"So? What do you want me to do about it?"
"I dunno. Talk to me."

Arden doesn't mind, honestly. Rhein's all right - better than not having another kid around at all.

Field Researcher
#170 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 2:58 PM
Kit having lunch while guarded by Roux and Alegra
Lab Assistant
#171 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 4:31 PM

Megan Newson and her little sister Summer. They are Garrett's daughters. He really wanted a boy, but still loves them very much.

Megan is a tomboy. She wants to follow in her father's footsteps and be a soldier someday.

Here we have Summer on the left and Megan on the right. Summer is very nice while Megan is grouchy. They both look A LOT like Garrett, don't they?

Field Researcher
#172 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 3:09 PM
Amaranth
Scholar
#173 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 3:05 AM
Unruly Subject took a different bus after school so she could play at Tina Traveller's house. The Grim Reaper must've been concerned about his great-granddaughter being out alone in Bluewater Village because hula zombie Beulah showed up to fetch her when it was time to go home.

That night, Tina decided to forgo her bed and sleep outside in the hammock, where she dreamed about rockstar-in-training Axl Pilferson (whose house she kept showing up at, just to hug on him more). Sweet dreams, Yoko!

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Lab Assistant
#174 Old 11th Feb 2014 at 4:43 PM
I just had to capture a couple quick snapshots of the two Curious girls...this is my first time fiddling with pictures.

Stella (Pascal's daughter)

Ursa (Vidcund's)

The girls are getting along better than their fathers at the moment, but Ursa tends to be more haughty, often bragging to her older cousin, who has to work harder for her higher grades.

Mad Poster
#175 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 2:23 AM

Delta Land comes home with Rocky Beech after school is done for the day. They're best friends, and they love spending time together.
Page 7 of 25