Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#176 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 11:31 PM
Here's my current favorite child, Callisto Naylor:

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#177 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 12:28 AM
Here are my 4 Widespot children:

Huntington Beech, Sandy's child with Rhett:

Precious Hart, Candy's child with Junior:

North Land, Mary's child with Valentine:

Clock Weiss, Penny's child with Rhett:

That face!

I have a simblr now! Check it out: simblr
Had a long day and need a laugh? Check this out for funny sims stuff!
Mad Poster
#178 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 1:43 PM
You know, I've seen a lot of variety in Penny's, Mary's, and Candy's kids' faces - but Sandy's is always a ringer for Rhett!

Laika Weiss, Penny's daughter in my current iteration of Widespot, takes good care of Grandpa's womrat, The Brain.

Georgia Newson enlightens Viola Ottomas about what to expect of school.

Juan Baptisto Starchild listens skeptically as Maria Casilda Centowski tells him his whole street is haunted.

Swansain Hawkins and JJ Ruben meet in the middle and make up a dance.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#179 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 2:06 AM
Twins Faela & Doijo, from my Dolphin tribe.
Forum Resident
#180 Old 1st Mar 2014 at 8:12 PM
Default Elementary School Children

Back Row : Bryan Zeeman, Talon Hendrix, Davion Vida and Thalian Leafblade. Front Row : Vixenia Vida, Maria Zeeman, Serephina Vida, Janelle Vida, and Rose Vida.

All the children are related in one way or another except for Talon Hendrix and Thalian Leafblade.

By the way, sorry for the gridlines

The moon so bright shows me the way
Deep in the graveyard beside her I lay
Knowing she'll keep me safe from all harms
Though six feet apart, I lay in her arms...
Scholar
#181 Old 3rd Mar 2014 at 2:19 AM
The second generation of my Prettacy.

Elys.

Cynthia.

Burton, he's generation 3.

ISBI, generation 2. Helena and Elenora.
Lab Assistant
#182 Old 3rd Mar 2014 at 9:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TigerAnne
The second generation of my Prettacy.

Elys.

Cynthia.

Burton, he's generation 3.

ISBI, generation 2. Helena and Elenora.

Your the one who writes the magpie legacy??!! I love that legacy! ( sorry for not posting pics to this I just had to say something. :-)

Challenges:
- ISBI (Sylvarlotte)
- Wishacy: (Odette)
- Do It As You Go (Cas)
-Perfect Genetics (Alyssa)
Scholar
#183 Old 5th Mar 2014 at 5:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wilksfamily
Your the one who writes the magpie legacy??!! I love that legacy! ( sorry for not posting pics to this I just had to say something. :-)

That made my day! Thank you! :D
Scholar
#184 Old 6th Mar 2014 at 12:41 PM
Garm Beaker -- the current youngest of Grimhild and Siggeir's expanding brood -- is now a kid. He looks a lot like his grandma Circe, though there's no mistaking that Subject chin!

He's a Taurus, like his great-grandpa the Grim Reaper and his cousin Lerato, and actually has the exact same 10/9/2/10/1 personality stats as his aforementioned cousin.

Not surprisingly, Garm and Lerato get along great and quickly went from introductions to mischief. While he's not leery of Lerato's "bony thumbs" like his cousin Lazarus is -- after all, his thumbs might be bony, too! -- I think her skull grin does creep him out a little: he usually aims for her teeth when they're pillowfighting.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Field Researcher
#185 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 9:20 AM
Iris Reeves

Her friend is Gwenda Sparkle

Mad Poster
#186 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 12:29 PM

Gozii Hawkins got sick of wearing her hair the same old way and decided to redo it her ownself. Now her ears can breathe free!

She runs down to the kitchen to show her Mommy, Ginger.

Laus Newson eating potato chips and wondering why Dave Ottomas hangs around his big sister so much. He doesn't like strange people in his space.

Maria Casilda Centowski seems impressed that Piff Curian's father is a sports star.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#187 Old 19th Mar 2014 at 1:34 AM

Hyperion Tricou has to be the meanest sim kid I've ever had in my game. He hates pretty much everyone, and always picks fights. Like he did when he autonomously tormented Ria after he followed her sister home from school

Ria doesn't know what his problem is...

...but being the daughter of Rainelle Neengia means she doesn't put up with that crap

Things just escalated from there
Forum Resident
#188 Old 20th Mar 2014 at 5:33 PM
Nina Caliente's daughter with one of my custom sims.

Dina Caliente's daughter with Dirk Dreamer. He's been having an affair, poor Lilith.
Screenshots
Scholar
#189 Old 21st Mar 2014 at 6:17 PM
I realized I hadn't posted any close-ups of Sirius Curious (Pascal's alien-hybrid son) as a child yet. Here's a sample of his cuteness:

I knew he was going to fulfil the promise his toddler face had as soon as he grew up! He's a great-looking little alien!

A big boy now, he eats leftover pasta for breakfast instead of that mush left on the high chair tray.

He doesn't see why Uncle Viddy thinks early-morning fishing is a fine idea!
Field Researcher
#190 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 9:53 AM
Lucy Burb (who's since aged up to teen) in dreamland:
#191 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 7:42 PM
I love Annie Lightyear, she's adorable! She has such a soft, sweet face. She's the perfect obedient daughter, which her mom is thankful for since she has three other brothers. When Annie and (her aunt) Leslie Piccolo are in the same room together I'll have to take a picture, she looks just like her!

I can just picture it in the future, Tommy Ottomas working on the "old car" in the burning driveway and Amanda Carroll walking out of the house to bring him some lemonade. I sure hope it turns out this way at least, they've been best friends forever!

Amber Cerise, Destiny Cerise's daughter with Jack Carroll, turned out to be super cute! I was so surprised when she turned into a child. I thought mixing Destiny and Jack's genes was a recipe for disaster, but I really love the way she turned out. And so does her mom, who wanted nothing to do with kids but has finally grown to love Amber and really has a knack for the single parenting thing.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#192 Old 1st Apr 2014 at 4:17 PM
Estella Zarubin is such a cute little girl, I have no choice but to commit picspam.

Her Dadick (father's husband Derek Zarubin) threw a big party for her birthday, so her first act as a child is to eat cake. She's glad her favorite uncle, Jim Spitzig, was able to come.

Unfortunately, her cousins James and Dirk would rather play cops and robbers with each other than play with their hostess.

Maria Casilda Centowski, however, is happy to talk to her. Who needs stinky boys (other than Daddy, Dadick, and Uncle Jim, who aren't stinky) anyway?

Estella starts in right away with her new big-kid rights and responsibilities. Why walk when you can run? And why wash dishes in their boring old blue kitchen when she can wash them in the apartment complex's pretty yellow party room? Yellow is Estella's favorite color.

Scholar
#193 Old 2nd Apr 2014 at 8:00 PM

The Prettacy kids love their karaoke machine.

Jonathan and Heather MacAvoy, ISBI Generation 3.
Mad Poster
#194 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 5:09 PM
Oh The Joy!!!!
When not even directed by me, both Robin and his little sister Camilla, decided to "join" mama, dancing on MY fav song in College Rock : Everything, by A Cursive Memory!!! ahah. Love this game.

And then almost chocked with my coffee, when Tot started to do the head banging..so INTO it maaaan!
and then the 2 other's smustle dance lol

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Field Researcher
#195 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 6:22 AM
Jeanne (left) and Lily Burb, besties!:
Lab Assistant
#196 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 11:56 PM
The sons of my AU Strangetown Pascal and Nervous. They're my favorite children right now.

Newton "Newt" Curious. I think he's adorable.

Avi (technically Beaker), Newt's step-brother and best friend. He's the result of Circe going a little too far with Nervous "in the name of science". Avi lives with Nervous and Pascal, and never sees the Beakers.

Sometimes it's hard being brothers...

But at the end of the day, these two are always best friends. And then they can't remember why they were mad at each other in the first place.
Mad Poster
#197 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 1:34 PM

Osprey Hawkins grew up without any fanfare. The household had too much going on to mess with a birthday party, but a few aunts were visiting when he let himself out of his crib and decided to just get on with it. And it looks as if his cousin George has a competitor for the title of "the handsome Hawkins!"

His twin sister Crane, who is an exact copy of her granny Kitty except for skintone, also grew herself up, but she made a big production out of it, waiting until all the aunts had gathered in a circle around her.

Osprey lights right into his chores as soon as he gets some pants on.

Patrick Cooke, son of Julien Cooke and Trisha Traveller, starts violin lessons as soon as he grows up. Huh - Mommy never makes noises like that when she plays...

Field Researcher
#198 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 10:31 PM
Default The Kokopelli Kids
Kaleo Kokopelli (toddler)

Kaleo (child)

Kailani and Kanoa (twin infants)

The Twins (children)

Sugah's Place
... Providing quality Sims 2 downloads in a fun, friendly forum setting ...
Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges & more!
Lab Assistant
#199 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 6:08 PM

Roger Wirth.

Harold Larson, who is super excited he finally got an A in school. I will say, I'm a bit disappointed he didn't inherit his dad's nose. I love the Larson nose.

Mad Poster
#200 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 1:14 PM

Susie Casa's first act on growing up is to play with Trivar, Mommy's womrat.

Crane Hawkins puts herself to bed. She needs to be all rested for her first day of school in the morning!

Osprey Hawkins wakes up on the morning of his first day of school and realizes - he's tall enough to use the easel!

The Newsons are popular kids to come home with because the Goodies put the only play equipment in the neighborhood in their back yard. Here Rhein Hart and her nephew Arden enjoy the Goodie/Newson hospitality.

Page 8 of 25