Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Freshly Woohooed" Hair - 5 Natural Colours

by fanseelamb Posted 19th Mar 2006 at 8:29 AM - Updated 11th Sep 2008 at 6:02 PM by fanseelamb : editing search parameters

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 7th May 2006 at 12:27 PM
I really like it!Like all your other works! Il love it because Maxis didn't do natual hair! they do such great hair with gel fixed, or other, but no natural hair! =D Thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 21st May 2006 at 2:15 AM
Thank oyu for this hair!! The red one has a very good aspect!!

Libertad no conozco sino la libertad de estar presa
en alguien
cuyo nombre no puedo oir sin escalofrío...

Viggo forever!!!!!
Test Subject
#28 Old 29th May 2006 at 3:16 AM
hey i love this hair and would love to download it, but i cant use rar files...could you maybe put a zip file up please????? thanks alots and great work!

swimming and simming and my puppy...the things that make me :)
love stefii
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#29 Old 29th May 2006 at 8:47 AM
Sorry stefii, but no. Posting a rar and a zip of the same thing takes up too much space and is not allowed here at MTS2. Please click the help link next to the download for help with rar files.
Test Subject
#30 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 7:46 PM
The texture is very natural and looks better than the OFB one. :D
Field Researcher
#31 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 4:39 AM
woooooooooh,
is amazing! amazing!
with style
thanks!
i love it!

eeemhh....
Follow me on tumblr:
http://thesimguys.tumblr.com/
Field Researcher
#32 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 4:52 AM
Thanks I was wondering if there was anything that that hairstyle/mesh was good for but this is realy good! :D

um... yeah...
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 10:36 PM
I like this! Thank you for sharing.

*Some people only dream of angels; we held one in our arms.*
Remembering Jacob March 8 - 9, 1996
Our Angel
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#34 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 4:55 AM
Oopsie, hey guys! I colour-binned this hair a few weeks ago and totally forgot to post a note in the thread. So um... colour-binned versions are available now. Just download the "freshly-woohooed-hair_all-colours_binned.rar" file if you'd like those. They should overwrite the unbinned versions. Also, child & toddler stages have been removed from the binned versions so as not to clutter the child & toddler bins with redundant stuff.
Field Researcher
#35 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 6:00 AM
I haven't commented?
I love this hair!!! Keep it up!

Thanks so much for binning them!

watch Jensen Ackles in Supernatural
watch Allison Mack in Smallville
watch Jeff Hardy in Monday Night Raw
Test Subject
#36 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 9:46 PM
I love the hair but when I tried to download the all colors binned one I got a message that said something about the blonde hair being corrupt and a message that said "unexpected end of archive". Does anyone know what that means? Thanks.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#37 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 9:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mixgirl
I love the hair but when I tried to download the all colors binned one I got a message that said something about the blonde hair being corrupt and a message that said "unexpected end of archive". Does anyone know what that means? Thanks.

It means the file didn't download properly. Delete it and try downloading again.
Test Subject
#38 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 10:40 PM
Thank you, I love your work.
Test Subject
#39 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 5:07 AM
Ahh! Thankyoo for binning them. 8D
Scholar
#40 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 10:10 PM
Thank you Fansee ! I love this hair (and its name too :D). Thanks to you (and for the binned version, it's really better than Maxis work).

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Test Subject
#41 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 2:53 AM
I love this style Its my fav male hair ever. Thank you =)
Page 2 of 2