Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Complete Modular Gutter System !!!!!!!!!! ***36 New Meshes*** UPD 2/20/07 House Link Added !!!!!!!!

by Cooldadx4 Posted 3rd Dec 2006 at 9:12 PM - Updated 17th Apr 2007 at 12:13 PM by tigdadx4 : Updated with link to fixed gutters

80 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 77 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 8:33 AM
I usually download each file separately into the download subfile I want them in but this time I am glad I have QExpress!!!!----these are great....
Forum Resident
#27 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 1:14 PM
thanks
its really nice
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#28 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 3:31 PM
ooo shiney, definitely shiney.

@ KatrinaBrinkman - just download the complete set file.
Test Subject
#29 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 3:41 PM
WOW !!!
Your Modular System is really great and very copious!

Thank you!

Yours sincerely, Mario
Field Researcher
#30 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 3:42 PM
Oh wow, talk about realism. Wonderful work! I am unsure what to say except brilliant and thank you very much :D
Forum Resident
#31 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 4:01 PM
This system is phantastic, as well as the other build mode items!!! Thank you for sharing it. Now I'm going to start the download marathon ...
hexameter
Field Researcher
#32 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 5:55 PM
This must be heaven to all those housebuilders! I don't make house I just download em'.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 6:02 PM
muah! Thank you! this was so needed and you deserved your prize Grats!!
Test Subject
#34 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 7:17 PM
that looks awesome

but there is a problem who is going to clean them :D
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#35 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 8:42 PM
thank you all !!!!!

They are completely modern SELF-CLEANING gutters ...i built a little robot inside the gutters to wisk away the dirty !!!!!!!

Instructor
#36 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 8:53 PM
Wow, this really adds realism to the game. Definitely feature-worthy.
Test Subject
#37 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 9:36 PM
These are awesome!! THanks a lot!!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 10:21 PM
Completely Awsome Thanks!

Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside. - Stewie (Family Guy)
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 12:06 AM
Wow. Great idea tigmomx4. Thank you for sharing.
Instructor
#40 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 2:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tigmomx4
motherspet : there is a rar of ALL the files completegutters.rar ...as for the collection file i was going to make one i just dont know how to ...

So you did. I need to get new glasses, lol.
Field Researcher
#41 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 2:06 AM
Yes, thanks for this. I won't use them yet but it will come in real handy well teh weather xp comes out.
Field Researcher
#42 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 8:36 AM
Wow this is great. Thank you!
Space Pony
#43 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 5:41 PM
These are very cool.
Test Subject
#44 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 9:15 PM
These are fantastic, thanks so much for sharing them!! Now my houses will look almost normal ... well as normal as I seem to make them anyway hehe!

And congratulations on being featured!!

Keep up the great work!!

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive!

Remember - true love only comes round once, grab it with both hands and appreciate it, for it might only last a couple of seconds.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 10:46 PM
Thanks for the gutter system. This is heaven to us house builders. I am having a small issue though. I downloaded the gutters no problem, but when I went to put them on a house, they were blue and the sections were not long enough to connect. Did I do something wrong?
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#46 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 11:53 PM Last edited by tigmomx4 : 6th Dec 2006 at 12:02 AM.
Thanks all !!!!

bradyseitz : there are only 2 parts of this set with actual textures ..the rest pull their texture from these 2 objects ...Make sure you have the basegutter1xnf and the basegutter2xnf package files in your downloads folder and ALL other gutters should have the correct textures ....as for the gutters not lining up ??? I tested all the pieces in game and none of them that i could see had gaps .....If you tell me which pieces exactly dont line up right i can look and see whats going on ...All the packages are uniquely named for the piece that they are ....
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 12:00 AM
bradyseitz: use moveobjects on and place the left gutter on, then on the same square place the right. keep doing this to get the whole gutter along the roof.
XD
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 12:47 AM
Thanks I will try that draik12

As for the set, I downloaded thecompleteguttercollection. That has all the pieces I need, correct? If not I will get the others too.

BradySeitz
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 1:04 AM
I downloaded the basegutter1xnf and 2 and they worked now. Thank you for your help. They will be time consuming since my houses are usually pretty big. Ha!
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#50 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 11:57 AM
No ...The completeguttercollection is the collection file that you place in the eagames/sims2/collections folder for being able to find all the pieces at the same place ....The completegutters.rar is the file with all the gutter parts ....
Page 2 of 4